Pages:
Author

Topic: [CLOSED]🔥Tetarise – blockchain platform for booking hotels and apartments - page 6. (Read 7527 times)

Activity: 574
Merit: 111
vite
You will get tokens according to the amount of stakes you get after the completed week.
really? i thought i will lose all progress for the week
so it's mean that signature participant are in safer position than i thought
Wow, i know few managers, which will disc you right after leave campaign. And all your stakes will burn
Activity: 518
Merit: 100
the moon
You will get tokens according to the amount of stakes you get after the completed week.
really? i thought i will lose all progress for the week
so it's mean that signature participant are in safer position than i thought
vite
As far as I know the person can quit the bounty in any time. He\she also gets the tokens for that period of time he\she took part in the baunty
you can quit any time but you will lose your stakes if you will quit in the middle of  the week
Dont forget that you cant get extra stakes for your activity
Activity: 490
As far as I know the person can quit the bounty in any time. He\she also gets the tokens for that period of time he\she took part in the baunty
you can quit any time but you will lose your stakes if you will quit in the middle of  the week
the moon
As I know, the bounty compaign is for the all term ICO is live
yea but i think it  must divide into several stages (dunno about rewards in each)
I dont think so. What the sense of deviding overall? You kuin the signature campaign , get the stakes every week and in the end of ICO get your tokens according to your stakes. Acctualy I dont know the exchange rate stakes for tokens
If you participate by company signatures, you start to wear it from the beginning and you can withdraw it only after the project Manager say
Activity: 476
Merit: 108
yea but i think it  must divide into several stages (dunno about rewards in each)
I dont think so. What the sense of deviding overall? You kuin the signature campaign , get the stakes every week and in the end of ICO get your tokens according to your stakes. Acctualy I dont know the exchange rate stakes for tokens
If you participate by company signatures, you start to wear it from the beginning and you can withdraw it only after the project Manager say
Activity: 462
Merit: 105
Hi everyone, I am in love with bookings ICO´s, Very popular nowadays.
I am joined twitter and telegram. Do we need to posts twitter reports every week here? or you will count by yourself? Hope by yourself  Wink
Good luck!

Hello, don't need!  Wink
the moon
Is the bounty offer available for newbies?
you can join social media campaigns, blogging
Activity: 71
Merit: 0
Is the bounty offer available for newbies?
the moon
I am joined twitter and telegram. Do we need to posts twitter reports every week here? or you will count by yourself? Hope by yourself  Wink
Good luck!
No need. Just fill in the google doc in time
Activity: 476
Merit: 108

I think if the founders increase the bounty rewards - more people will take part in the bounty compaign. But it is up to the founders
As i know, this bounty only for pre-sale
true, bounty continues to the last, until the entire desired amount, or until the end date of fees!
vite
Good luck!
No need to post reports here. Manager will check your activity in sheet
Activity: 672
Merit: 140
Good luck!

I think if the founders increase the bounty rewards - more people will take part in the bounty compaign. But it is up to the founders
vite

Pages:
Jump to: