Pages:
Author

Topic: [CLOSING DOWN] ScryptGuild Auto-Switching Pool - page 11. (Read 102210 times)

copper member
Activity: 2310
Merit: 1032
I'm still confused about solo mining? I have done some reading, but I don't get it.

the site says if you choose a coin to point your miners at, you will effectively be solo mining untill the pool joins you, So, If I am alone and manage to find a block, Will the rewards be spread to the pool, Or will I reap the rewards myself to the full block? And if I select a coin and the pool joins me and I find the block, Does this get shared out or as I selected to solo, I will get the lot?

legendary
Activity: 1750
Merit: 1007
hi eleuthria,

do you consider other algos?

i am mainly interested in CN which gets raped by poolhoppers lately (all pools are still prop) and i guess cpu/amd/nvidia-mineable coins with some value are a good add to your pool?

No plans at this time to add the other algorithms.
Activity: 266
Merit: 250
hi eleuthria,

do you consider other algos?

i am mainly interested in CN which gets raped by poolhoppers lately (all pools are still prop) and i guess cpu/amd/nvidia-mineable coins with some value are a good add to your pool?
Activity: 52
Merit: 0
eleuthria

Any thoughts on supporting PHCoin through mining efforts? www.phcoin.org?
daf
Activity: 4
Is it possible to use the ScryptGuild API to create workers from PHP/HTML?
Activity: 520
Merit: 500
It seems that on good days I make okay amounts, but on bad days, well, we all have bad days.  Over the last few weeks I've managed to find this:

~ 1 - 1.3 MH/s = .01 BTC in ~ 5 days, so:

.01 / 5 = .002 (BTC/Day)/(MH/s)

.002*(current BTC price of 606)= ~ 1.21 / day

1.21 / 1024 KH/s =  ~$0.0012 per (KH/s)/ day
1.21 / 1300 KH/s = ~ $0.000932 per (Kh/s)/day

Activity: 677
I absolutely cannot wait until this is implemented!  I also wish I had the necessary skills to be able to help out in any way, besides just mining with a piddly 1.3Mh/s.  Granted, I've spread the word a little bit and have convinced a few people to move over here, but a few more gigahash of mining would be super to start breaking LTC blocks.

Also going to look into the GAWMiner's Fury.  I've seen a ton of OC ability (https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/furyblizzard-tuning-and-mods-644921) so for the price, they may be worth doing a minor adjustment to and almost doubling their hashrates...

I'm mining with around 8 MHs and it's slow going.  I can't imagine how much less you're earning with 1.3 MHs.  Ouch!

20 Gridseeds and 2x Radeon 7970.
I absolutely cannot wait until this is implemented!  I also wish I had the necessary skills to be able to help out in any way, besides just mining with a piddly 1.3Mh/s.  Granted, I've spread the word a little bit and have convinced a few people to move over here, but a few more gigahash of mining would be super to start breaking LTC blocks.

Also going to look into the GAWMiner's Fury.  I've seen a ton of OC ability (https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/furyblizzard-tuning-and-mods-644921) so for the price, they may be worth doing a minor adjustment to and almost doubling their hashrates...
legendary
Activity: 1750
Merit: 1007
The pool update mentioned previously is now underway, and will likely begin testing early next week.  This update will drastically improve the system's ability to add and remove new coin chains on the fly to improve our profits as new coins come and go.  It will also implement partial shifting, where some users are moved to one coin while the rest of the users remain on another, to reduce stales caused by very low difficulty coins, but still let the pool gain profit from them.

The update will also remove minimum limits on exchanging your coins hourly, since the system will credit you directly in BTC or LTC (users choice).

More details will be made available during the week now that I'm able to devote my full attention to the rewrite.
Activity: 677
There are a few coins that aren't being auto-converted...
Activity: 1
Hey This might seem Trivial or not important, but i got trojand the other week and havent changed my scrypt guild password since.

can you add a change password button that i can see. cause i looked and i dont think i saw one... i can just make a new account... i guess

with my zeus miners coming that account will start to generate some value. dont want that in the wrong hands.

Thanks for your time

log out of the site and use the "Reset Password" button below the login
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
Hey This might seem Trivial or not important, but i got trojand the other week and havent changed my scrypt guild password since.

can you add a change password button that i can see. cause i looked and i dont think i saw one... i can just make a new account... i guess

with my zeus miners coming that account will start to generate some value. dont want that in the wrong hands.

Thanks for your time
legendary
Activity: 1288
Merit: 1004
Make sure you set the difficulty properly for the miners on your worker page.
Here is what seems to work best for me with a Falcon and a Blizzard on SG.

Fury/Blizzard - d=512
Falcon - d=8192

It will take a bit to get up to speed but they run much better.  You can go one level down on each if after 6 hrs they do not get all the way up to speed.
It has worked well for me.

Hi,

I have 3 seperate miner instances pointed at ScryptGuild:

1x GawMiner The Falcon @ZenMiner

1x Zeus Blizzard @cgminer 3.1.1

1x a 5 chip + Blade Gridseed setup @cpuminer 1.0d

Since today, i regularly notice both the Zeus and/or the Gridseed setup deopping out of the workers (showing 0,0 KH/s)
Is this just a display issue or should i be worried? I reset stats, rebooted the miners.. No difference..

They seem to be hashing fine locally, but not on the pool.

If there are pool issues, i'll move them over tomorrow..

Thanks,

Andre

EDIT:

Decided to change workernames to all lowercase and suddenly all are picked up again.. Buggy, i think.
Activity: 436
Hi,

I have 3 seperate miner instances pointed at ScryptGuild:

1x GawMiner The Falcon @ZenMiner

1x Zeus Blizzard @cgminer 3.1.1

1x a 5 chip + Blade Gridseed setup @cpuminer 1.0d

Since today, i regularly notice both the Zeus and/or the Gridseed setup deopping out of the workers (showing 0,0 KH/s)
Is this just a display issue or should i be worried? I reset stats, rebooted the miners.. No difference..

They seem to be hashing fine locally, but not on the pool.

If there are pool issues, i'll move them over tomorrow..

Thanks,

Andre

EDIT:

Decided to change workernames to all lowercase and suddenly all are picked up again.. Buggy, i think.
What are the minimum balances required to send various random coins besides Doge, LTC, and BTC to our wallets?  If I have .35 WDC and set my payout threshold to .1, and my coin reserve settings to 1, will it wait until I have 1 WDC or will that just mean if we mine WDC for a while and I end up getting 2 of them, 1 will be kept and the other autoconverted?

Edit: Disregard this question.  I just took a little while after the changes were implemented to actually push through.  I LOVE SCRYPTGUILD!!!  

legendary
Activity: 1036
Merit: 1000

I am over the 0.001 BTC autoay theshold (w/confirmed BTC payout address). When will payout actually happen and why is there no manual payout method?

same question...

I am over the 0.001 BTC autoay theshold (w/confirmed BTC payout address). When will payout actually happen and why is there no manual payout method?

Me too no payout here either and its passed the threshold 24hours ago
Also the manual conversion must be enable for instance I have some altcoins
that were mined once by the pool never reached the minimum to be converted and they sit there
as garbage

Also in my form there is not the chance to change my email adress says its old account and profile cant change!!!
Activity: 476
How about a SHA-256 version of Scryptguild with the most profitable Sha-256 coins that aren't Bitcoin and have auto conversion to BTC 

I don't mean to troll, but why?

When was the last time a SHA Altcoin was more profitable than BTC for any significant period of time?

multipool.us's sha256 port spent about 14% of the time on altcoins in the last 24 hours:
https://www.multipool.us/multiport_stats.php?alg=sha256
Activity: 294
How about a SHA-256 version of Scryptguild with the most profitable Sha-256 coins that aren't Bitcoin and have auto conversion to BTC 

I don't mean to troll, but why?

When was the last time a SHA Altcoin was more profitable than BTC for any significant period of time?
Activity: 114
Merit: 10
No more Crypto in this world

same question...

For such small amount the payment is  once a day at 00:35:02 server time
Pages:
Jump to: