Pages:
Author

Topic: [CLOSING DOWN] ScryptGuild Auto-Switching Pool - page 14. (Read 102210 times)

Activity: 7
Merit: 0
Hey There,

just found another Pool with Autoswitching between Scrypt Currencys. Its Called hash-to-coins.com
They have no Autoconversion I think but their Design looks nice. Perhaps you find some Inspiration.

Bye

Good to know, but ScryptGuild/BTCGuild is number ONE to whom we trust!

Sure - but you always have to take a look on others to take the best from all
Activity: 520
Merit: 500
So I'm using BFGMiner 4.0 (https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/old-bfgminer-4100-gbtstratum-rpc-maclinuxwin64-spondoolies-sp30-626361) and keep getting "Pool 0 is issuing work for an old block: ~Block#~".  It looks like when we start mining LOT is when the error comes up.  Here's a screenshot...

Should we do away with LOT?  They're only worth a satoshi each...

The error message is incorrect because bfgminer is not designed to have any clue how a multicoin pools work.  The pool is never issuing work for old blocks.

Okay, just checking.  Thanks for the quick response!  I just wanted to be sure.
legendary
Activity: 1750
Merit: 1007
So I'm using BFGMiner 4.0 (https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/old-bfgminer-4100-gbtstratum-rpc-maclinuxwin64-spondoolies-sp30-626361) and keep getting "Pool 0 is issuing work for an old block: ~Block#~".  It looks like when we start mining LOT is when the error comes up.  Here's a screenshot...

Should we do away with LOT?  They're only worth a satoshi each...

The error message is incorrect because bfgminer is not designed to have any clue how a multicoin pools work.  The pool is never issuing work for old blocks.
So I'm using BFGMiner 4.0 (https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/old-bfgminer-4100-gbtstratum-rpc-maclinuxwin64-spondoolies-sp30-626361) and keep getting "Pool 0 is issuing work for an old block: ~Block#~".  It looks like when we start mining LOT is when the error comes up.  Here's a screenshot...

Should we do away with LOT?  They're only worth a satoshi each...
Activity: 288
Merit: 250
Hey There,

just found another Pool with Autoswitching between Scrypt Currencys. Its Called hash-to-coins.com
They have no Autoconversion I think but their Design looks nice. Perhaps you find some Inspiration.

Bye

Good to know, but ScryptGuild/BTCGuild is number ONE to whom we trust!
Hey There,

Bye
Activity: 677
Does anyone else have a ton of lottocoin?  I have 21k of that.  Does it get trades or are we waiting for a better conversion price on it?

I have a lot of lotto coins too.
Does anyone else have a ton of lottocoin?  I have 21k of that.  Does it get trades or are we waiting for a better conversion price on it?
Activity: 6
Hello everybody

I have seen the announcement about upcomming updates in June.

"the pool will be removing the ability to keep each individual coin that is mined, but will instead offer auto conversion of coins to BTC or LTC at the user's discretion. The new automatic conversion will be tied directly into the PPLNS system, meaning each hour your account will be credited with BTC/LTC based on the most recent shift's output."

Why?

I like the option to exchange the coins myself. It allows me to do some experimentation with coins on exchange.
And I am spared of problems with "pending exchanges".

Yes at end I have only BTC or LTC, and I will learn to live with it, but where is the fun when everything is done automatically.

Don´t cry - BTC Withdrawl still works and Coin Conversion too. It might take more time for some coins to be converted than to others.
I m happy and can´t wait to see the Update.

PS:

eleuthria:  Can you adjust the payout times with the correct Timezones of the user ? Perhaps the user can set his timezone in his profile.
Activity: 40
I just noticed the hash rate is up, almost 4GH. And, we solved a couple LTC blocks for the first time in a little while. WOOT!
The trades were executed, but the script to properly allocate the sales to users hung up due to Cryptsy's API timing out.  As a failsafe it wouldn't repeat the script until it was manually checked/reset.

That is the reason we keep coming back to both ScryptGuild and BTCGuild.  The thought process behind your pools is fantastic!
Activity: 25
The trades were executed, but the script to properly allocate the sales to users hung up due to Cryptsy's API timing out.  As a failsafe it wouldn't repeat the script until it was manually checked/reset.

Oh ok thanks
legendary
Activity: 25
I am also getting pending trades using auto conversion to btc  Sad
Activity: 221
Merit: 100
Guaranteed either:

A) Didn't set a payout threshold.
B) Didn't set a wallet.
C) Didn't confirm a wallet.
Or D) Set payment threshold too high.
Activity: 672
Merit: 250
Buy, sell and store real cryptocurrencies
Rest of the clowns in this thread talking crap should join a circus or a teenage scout.
Pot. Kettle. Black.
legendary
Payment of 0.13 btc stuck since 3 days no payout is this pool a SCAM. Can a mod of btctalk look into this already?
I'm opening a book on this guy.  What are the odds this guy hasn't set his payouts correctly?

Guaranteed either:

B) Didn't set a wallet.
C) Didn't confirm a wallet

BTC payments have continued to process hourly without issue the entire time.

Did all three what more should I do post a screenshot maybe?

Rest of the clowns in this thread talking crap should join a circus or a teenage scout.

Or you just tell me your username since it isn't the same as your bitcointalk name.
Activity: 150
Merit: 100
Payment of 0.13 btc stuck since 3 days no payout is this pool a SCAM. Can a mod of btctalk look into this already?
I'm opening a book on this guy.  What are the odds this guy hasn't set his payouts correctly?

Guaranteed either:

B) Didn't set a wallet.
C) Didn't confirm a wallet

BTC payments have continued to process hourly without issue the entire time.

Did all three what more should I do post a screenshot maybe?

Pages:
Jump to: