Pages:
Author

Topic: Cloudhashing ASIC mining contracts, UK LTD company - Now Mining & Paying Bitcoin - page 21. (Read 197163 times)

Activity: 784
Merit: 1000
There is nothing to say from CH, what can they say? At this point nobody will believe anything from them.
Activity: 45
Merit: 0
I have had complete radio silence from CH for close to a week now. Sent several mails after a long round about refunds.
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
Mentally ill computer nerd trying to come up.
dear Coinhoarder I admire your efforts to be an outspoken member of these forums.  We need voices like yours for the good of the community.

I dont mind admitting that I lost .5 btc in the two days that I had to wait to get my money back.

I am now the proud owner of 1.5 btc

I believe we will all be millionaires one day. 
Activity: 112
Mentally ill computer nerd trying to come up.
Hmmmm I live close to Austin...I should sign up to join the cloud hashing team! That's such a good opportunity. Dealing with angry customers has always been my dream job.

Wait for it....

Wait..

Bahahahahahahaha.  Grin

lmao

you guys are so funny.
Activity: 101
Hi All,

Newsletter & Customer Support

Will be sending out an newsletter sometime today to address some technical issues we have been having. On a support front, we have added Christina to our support team and she has been clearing a whole backlog of customer support tickets. We are adding an additional 2 to our support team this month so overall should be much better in our turnaround time to you guys.

Pool Speed

The pool is operating closer to the 100+ terahash we were targeting. We will be adding more hashing power in the coming weeks.

50% discount

We are sill running this for all customers for another week.  

We are hiring

If you are passionate about technology and bitcoin and wouldn't mind relocating to our bitcoin campus in Austin texas :-) Drop us a line with your CV. We are currently looking for the following

1) Customer service - previous experience in a similar role is desirable. Training would be made available.
2) Web designer - portfolio of previous work. css, html expert (python experience a plus).
3) Technical support - excellent working knowledge of bitcoin & mining.

You must be available to start immediately.

Kind regards

"1) Customer service - previous experience in a similar role is desirable. Training would be made available."

Let us hope that such "training" would be from an outside source because hitherto, Cloudhashing has not demonstrated that it even knows the meaning of the term, causing one to wonder just who needs the training.

Wink

My $.02.

Why don't you close down? that would be better to all bitcoiners. You are just a fucking joke

EDIT: please keep giving your feedback to this people if you had any issue
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=trust;u=90645
legendary
Activity: 1484
Merit: 1026
In Cryptocoins I Trust
Hmmmm I live close to Austin...I should sign up to join the cloud hashing team! That's such a good opportunity. Dealing with angry customers has always been my dream job.

Wait for it....

Wait..

Bahahahahahahaha.  Grin
legendary
Activity: 2310
Merit: 1039
relocating to our bitcoin campus in Austin texas :-)

You are so fucking funny u cant even imagine. Why not UK where u r? Or maybe not anymore?

Can you provide any proof of CH being in texas?  Photo maybe? I want to see any sucker to work for them idiots.
Activity: 476
Merit: 250
Hi All,

Will be sending out an newsletter sometime today to address some technical issues we have been having. On a support front, we have added Christina to our support team and she has been clearing a whole backlog of customer support tickets. We are adding an additional 2 to our support team this month so overall should be much better in our turnaround time to you guys.

Pool Speed

The pool is operating closer to the 100+ terahash we were targeting. We will be adding more hashing power in the coming weeks.

50% discount

We are hiring

If you are passionate about technology and bitcoin and wouldn't mind relocating to our bitcoin campus in Austin texas :-) Drop us a line with your CV. We are currently looking for the following

1) Customer service - previous experience in a similar role is desirable. Training would be made available.
2) Web designer - portfolio of previous work. css, html expert (python experience a plus).

Kind regards

"1) Customer service - previous experience in a similar role is desirable. Training would be made available."

Let us hope that such "training" would be from an outside source because hitherto, Cloudhashing has not demonstrated that it even knows the meaning of the term, causing one to wonder just who needs the training.

Wink

My $.02.
Activity: 280
Merit: 250
Taking bitcoin mining to everybody
Hi All,

Pool Speed

50% discount

We are hiring

Kind regards
Activity: 54
Quote from: CoinHoarder
You guys have obviously never done any (smart) investing before
That is why I'm classing you as a fucking prick!
The truth hurts sometimes.  Wink
Not at all, I have made many smart investments. One bad investment does not make a person.
"Even a blind squirrel finds a nut every once in a while."
Lol, should we look at who joined this forum first? Smiley
legendary
In Cryptocoins I Trust
Not at all, I have made many smart investments. One bad investment does not make a person.
"Even a blind squirrel finds a nut every once in a while."
Activity: 224
Merit: 100
you guys should contact alex jones, this guy is still sells ads on there and the ads make it sound fantastic:
http://www.infowars.com/

also contact max keiser:http://www.maxkeiser.com/

he'll put in a word for you too. Good luck
legendary
In Cryptocoins I Trust
legendary
In Cryptocoins I Trust
I was just beating my chest a little bit... sorry it offended you guys. I'm not right very often, so I need to enjoy the times when I am.  Cheesy  Wink

No one is going to make any money on this other than cloudhashing themselves.

You guys have obviously never done any (smart) investing before if you didn't know you should do some research into the investment before throwing your money at them. You will learn from this, it is a good experience to have. I just hope you didn't lose too much.

Emmanuel from Cloud Hashing made this personal in pages 1-??? of this thread and the scammer thread. Look at our conversation back and forth. He really pissed me off during this time, so I have always checked this thread and the scam thread everynow and then and throw in my two cents.
Activity: 101
And now we have to deal with all this smart ass guys that said it was an scam. Yes ok, we read that, so what. nobody is asking for your empathy, nobody is asking to do, or say nothing.
So I'm still wondering what you all expect with that comments... here we are the people who has been affected trying to do something and help each other... not asking for enlighten us you masters of the bitcoin.
So please cut the crap, I think we all know this move was bad... are you expecting we admire you??
You were all warned this is a scam. Just do a quick search on these forums.

+1

I have been warning people about Cloud Hashing since the first page of this thread, and am possibly one of their biggest critics. Anyone that didn't do the research on this (read the early part of this thread and the thread in the scammer subforum) kind of deserves to lose there money. I hope that doesn't happen and you guys get your money back, but you will not receive much empathy from me. I warned you and you didn't listen (or you didn't do your homework.)

I wouldn't say it was a scam so much, Maybe now though, if they are still allowing people to buy contracts.. but anyway..
I don't think anyone here wants 'empathy' dude, but awww it's so sweet that you think we do.. so umm, hindsight is awesome Smiley.
I believe Cloudhashing maybe didn't do their research properly and so it sounded like a good idea to other people who also didn't do their research. (The blind leading the blind) I was one of those blind people Smiley Now everyone can say "I told you so"

Anyway, i got my money back and I like to believe cloudhashing was never trying to scam people just didn't take in to account delays and other issues.
legendary
In Cryptocoins I Trust
You were all warned this is a scam. Just do a quick search on these forums.

+1

I have been warning people about Cloud Hashing since the first page of this thread, and am possibly one of their biggest critics. Anyone that didn't do the research on this (read the early part of this thread and the thread in the scammer subforum) kind of deserves to lose there money. I hope that doesn't happen and you guys get your money back, but you will not receive much empathy from me. I warned you and you didn't listen (or you didn't do your homework.)
Activity: 2
I envy you. I didn't realize that CloudHashing was a "soft scam" until it was too late. Zero customer service- I have run into many major issues and out of 6 or so respectful inquiries I made over a month I only got a response to the first inquiry and it was arrogant and unhelpful (and they claim a response within 24 hours). At BEST (given the current block difficulty) I MAY get my money back after a year.

The mining pool website often doesn't work and has multiple features that are not explained and not always obvious as to their function. Also they speak of consistent customer updates and newsletters, yet there has not been an update in weeks (no response to customer inquiries), no newsletters, and no youtube updates. Of course you cant even comment on the youtube clips (which are clearly lies to anyone who wasted money on CH).

It's not the worst scam around, as it's just a trap for noobs who know nothing about mining (like me) but judging from its current state, the lies, and the former lies made to other members in the past, it is a failure.  Be careful.
Pages:
Jump to: