Pages:
Author

Topic: Cloudhashing ASIC mining contracts, UK LTD company - Now Mining & Paying Bitcoin - page 66. (Read 197313 times)

Activity: 756
Merit: 500
That's really good to hear
Activity: 280
Merit: 250
Taking bitcoin mining to everybody

full disclosure on my math I think I am correct at my 3.88 coins estimate but to be fair it could be as low as 3.30

Unfortunately I think your difficulty increase is too low.  I would say 5GH/s in 1 year would only pay out 1.5-2.5 BTC (and 2.5 is really stretching it).

those are the coins lost at lower difficulty due to the lack of full  hashing during july and aug.  in the future I will get 1 coin-2 coins on a flat 5gh.  so while this would have been a loss it would have been maybe a grand total of 4 -5 coins from july to july.

instead it looks to be under 2 coins.  due to the lost hash in those better months of july 2013 and august 2013.

I invested in this to help bitminter and to keep track  of this for newbies. well it looks to be a bust for all the early adapters.

now if you purchase a new plat contract for sept.  which is not paying a dime as of yet  it may make money, but  I do not know the future.

hell maybe cloudhasher still has a plan to help all the early contracts from june to july,  but I have not heard of any.

So my total coinage is .489btc    I laid out 717 usd.

I will get ? btc on tue. sept 17th

Dudes, of course we will be doing something for the early adopters. Will make an announcement once we add our September hashing power.

Emmanuel
legendary
Activity: 4256
Merit: 8551
'The right to privacy matters'

full disclosure on my math I think I am correct at my 3.88 coins estimate but to be fair it could be as low as 3.30

Unfortunately I think your difficulty increase is too low.  I would say 5GH/s in 1 year would only pay out 1.5-2.5 BTC (and 2.5 is really stretching it).

those are the coins lost at lower difficulty due to the lack of full  hashing during july and aug.  in the future I will get 1 coin-2 coins on a flat 5gh.  so while this would have been a loss it would have been maybe a grand total of 4 -5 coins from july to july.

instead it looks to be under 2 coins.  due to the lost hash in those better months of july 2013 and august 2013.

I invested in this to help bitminter and to keep track  of this for newbies. well it looks to be a bust for all the early adapters.

now if you purchase a new plat contract for sept.  which is not paying a dime as of yet  it may make money, but  I do not know the future.

hell maybe cloudhasher still has a plan to help all the early contracts from june to july,  but I have not heard of any.

So my total coinage is .489btc    I laid out 717 usd.

I will get ? btc on tue. sept 17th
cp1
Activity: 616
Stop using branwallets

Unfortunately I think your difficulty increase is too low.  I would say 5GH/s in 1 year would only pay out 1.5-2.5 BTC (and 2.5 is really stretching it).
Activity: 182
Merit: 100
Fourth richest fictional character
Not good news Phillip Sad

I was hoping for a positive story, but I guess the truth is the truth.
legendary
Do you investors expect to make ROI?

If so, how much profit do you realistically hope to earn? Please include the contract (silver, gold) you purchased.

I am an early adaptor I have a 1 year 5gh contract.

and unless cloudhashing  does something to correct for coins lost in july and august due to less then 100% hash power.

I will certainly positively lose money. Anyone that purchased a july 1 year contract will lose money unless the coins lost in july and august are restored.

In my case I figure to lose more then 300 usd on my 717 usd contract. Of course I do not know what if any plan is out there for the early adapters like myself.

I purchased this contract based on the promise of full hash of 5gh starting on july 4th.  with the first payment on the 19th of july.

As of tomorrow I will get  my first full hash payment.

so from july 4th to july     19 = 0 btc         this was 0 percent     it would have been    1.73 coins  at 100 percent
             july 19 to aug     7th = .106 btc    this was 10 percent   it would have been    1.06 coins at 100 percent
             aug 7th to  aug  21st = .172 btc    this was 30 percent   it would have been      .57 coins at 100 percent
             aug  21st to sept 5th =  .211 btc    this was 40 percent   so it would have been .52 coins at 100 percent

and I still may have lost money but at 3.88 coins in the bank instead of  the .489 coins that i have as of today I would be okay with it.

As for the future I will be  a loser  unless cloudhasher does a fix for all early adaptors.  

I figure anyone with a july 1 5gh  1 year contract has been shorted more then 2.5 coins and less then 3.5 coins as of today.

as for a new sept platinum contract  it could make money.    for me I will be lucky to collect 2  or 3 coins against the  717 usd i paid out.
So is the consensus that the calculator DOES factor in increasing difficulty and the calculators ARE correct?
legendary
Activity: 2324
Merit: 1125

If so, how much profit do you realistically hope to earn? Please include the contract (silver, gold) you purchased.

http://www.bitcoinx.com/profit/ enjoy.

It all depends on whether Cloudhashing will deliver. Use the calculator with 90% hashing power for non-reinvestment contracts and 65% for reinvestment contracts.

if calculations from this calculator are close to reality we all would be very rich!

but it is not true.
use real calculation, considering network growth, for example in last 30 days BTCGuild pool has tripled its hashrate.

Calculations from the calculator are 100% correct if you fill in the right numbers Wink (yes the calculator I linked to supports hashing rate increase as a factor)
Activity: 728
cryptoshark

It all depends on whether Cloudhashing will deliver. Use the calculator with 90% hashing power for non-reinvestment contracts and 65% for reinvestment contracts.

if calculations from this calculator are close to reality we all would be very rich!

but it is not true.
use real calculation, considering network growth, for example in last 30 days BTCGuild pool has tripled its hashrate.
legendary

Activity: 140
no.  but CH will get some megabigpower soon.
So the September contract will be ar 100% ?  Grin
legendary
Activity: 3976
Merit: 1421
Life, Love and Laughter...
no.  but CH will get some megabigpower soon.
Activity: 140
legendary
It's official!!

All July contracts are running at 100 percent capacity. This was achieved by

1) Installing additional 2 rigs including singles
2) Switching remaining July customers who requested to September contracts

If you own a July contract, you are now mining at 100 percent purchased capacity as of today.

110 Terahash mine.

Everything is on schedule to start between the 26th and 30th September.

Thanks all

Emmanuel

that is nice that you caught up. 

it looks to be too little too late for all early adapters of cloudhashing.  the 70 days of 0 to 40% hash rate were when the  difficulty rate  was as low as 20 mill and no higher then 86 mill cost us dearly.  note I used 70 days counting from july 4th as the promised start date.  even if you pick july 31st  for a start date you still have  a 45 day delay for the early adapters like me. I would have more then 3 coins in the bank due to delays I only have .5 coins.

oh well.
legendary
Would be amazing if things could be on schedule in the Bitcoin world for once Wink
legendary
yes!!!  we have more megabigpower!!!
Activity: 280
Merit: 250
Taking bitcoin mining to everybody
It's official!!

All July contracts are running at 100 percent capacity. This was achieved by

1) Installing additional 2 rigs including singles
2) Switching remaining July customers who requested to September contracts

If you own a July contract, you are now mining at 100 percent purchased capacity as of today.

110 Terahash mine.

Everything is on schedule to start between the 26th and 30th September.

Thanks all

Emmanuel
legendary
cant wait for CH to get their 110TH machinezzz online.

wuuuuurrrrrrrrrrr!!!
cp1
Activity: 616
Stop using branwallets
Pages:
Jump to: