Pages:
Author

Topic: Cloudhashing ASIC mining contracts, UK LTD company - Now Mining & Paying Bitcoin - page 61. (Read 197313 times)

Activity: 560
Merit: 500
Because I can't get to the UK on my bike plus how am I supposed to eat without my mom cooking for me and bringing it down to the basement.   Tongue

LOL
Activity: 2576
Merit: 882
Freebitco.in Support https://bit.ly/2I9BVS2
And now the countdown clock is gone. and no word for CH... What's going on CH???

jeeezz. give them a break.  try setting up a 110 terrahash farm let's see if you don't have delays.

if in 2 weeks no farm, no news, no nothing.  that's the time to worry.

btw. has payment started yet?

Cloudhashing September contracts would have made sense if they started in early September. Now it is October this is the reality:

Ch Bronze:   2GH / 1 year $149.95

Or 6 Asic Miner BE USB:      2GH / lifetime 0.105 BTC each, same day shipping @ 0.05 BTC = 0.68 BTC @ $140 / BTC = $95.20

.... and the USB's wil never ROI.
Activity: 756
Because I can't get to the UK on my bike plus how am I supposed to eat without my mom cooking for me and bringing it down to the basement.   Tongue
legendary
Activity: 3976
Merit: 1421
Life, Love and Laughter...
why dont you do that to his face, keyboard warrior.
I'm just trolling... I understand the delay and his lack of response in all reality.  I would hope he would be working on the farm instead of paying attention to us at this point.  Just he went as far as to put up a countdown timer so I have to give him SOME shit.
legendary
And now the countdown clock is gone. and no word for CH... What's going on CH???

jeeezz. give them a break.  try setting up a 110 terrahash farm let's see if you don't have delays.

if in 2 weeks no farm, no news, no nothing.  that's the time to worry.

btw. has payment started yet?

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

"In English and German I know how to count down and I'm learning Chinese.............."*

*Tom Lehrer reference.

Wink

My $.02.

http://www.tomlehrer.org/
Activity: 140
Merit: 100
Im sorry, but if you do the math and know what type of hardware is going to be released, their numbers are VERY unrealistic, to say the least.. I don't want to dog them, Id like to see if they can make it, but when they advertise that the hash rate is only 400Ths/something in september yet the real hash rate is over 1 petahash  and they estimate that the network will only be 2 petahashed by next year, they are dreaming.. we will hit 3 petahashes in the next couple/three months. then cointerra comes around.. so, at the beginning of the year we are looking at 5 plus petahashing, thats not counting any other hardware maker..

I really wish CH luck.. I hope they make it..  If they said we are looking at 10 petahashes by next september, I might believe that... I think they are an honest group, nothing has indicated that they are trying to deceive, but they need to change their out look numbers on their website.. if they dont do that soon, then it will look scamish..

EDIT: I just checked out their website and I believe they have taken down profit prospectus.. Thats really good, a sign that they are legit...
I do think you right.
Activity: 924
Merit: 1000
Im sorry, but if you do the math and know what type of hardware is going to be released, their numbers are VERY unrealistic, to say the least.. I don't want to dog them, Id like to see if they can make it, but when they advertise that the hash rate is only 400Ths/something in september yet the real hash rate is over 1 petahash  and they estimate that the network will only be 2 petahashed by next year, they are dreaming.. we will hit 3 petahashes in the next couple/three months. then cointerra comes around.. so, at the beginning of the year we are looking at 5 plus petahashing, thats not counting any other hardware maker..

I really wish CH luck.. I hope they make it..  If they said we are looking at 10 petahashes by next september, I might believe that... I think they are an honest group, nothing has indicated that they are trying to deceive, but they need to change their out look numbers on their website.. if they dont do that soon, then it will look scamish..

EDIT: I just checked out their website and I believe they have taken down profit prospectus.. Thats really good, a sign that they are legit...
cp1
Activity: 616
Stop using branwallets
If they're not starting to mine I'll sell a 2GH/sec 1 year contract for 1.178 BTC ($149.95 @ $127.28/1BTC bitstamp price) to whoever wants it, starting mining today.
Activity: 26
Merit: 0
Be completely honest, how likely is it that the September contracts will be hashing by the time that the timer runs out?
Cloudhashing told me today is the day we start hasing, is it not?
It's when they intend to start.
Activity: 140
Be completely honest, how likely is it that the September contracts will be hashing by the time that the timer runs out?
Cloudhashing told me today is the day we start hasing, is it not?
Activity: 26
Merit: 0
Activity: 205
the time zone on the countdown makes me chuckle Smiley nobody else has noticed it yet Wink

bst = british summer time, not british standard time, britain is all in one timezone, sigh
What I mean is it will come to an end at the same time everywhere  Grin

haha yeah i know, and it changed anyway, maybe they should have just used the (small amount of) effort they put into the timer into getting us hashing
legendary
Activity: 1218

As one of your first 6000 customers I am unhappy with my purchase. I even switched my July contract for September doing the math I cant see how I'm gonna break even... If we started on time I would have 100%. I really hope you guys pull something fancy out of your ass here.
Activity: 2576
Merit: 882
Freebitco.in Support https://bit.ly/2I9BVS2
the time zone on the countdown makes me chuckle Smiley nobody else has noticed it yet Wink

bst = british summer time, not british standard time, britain is all in one timezone, sigh
What I mean is it will come to an end at the same time everywhere  Grin

Both made me chuckle.  Grin
Activity: 707
Merit: 505

What I mean is it will come to an end at the same time everywhere  Grin
Activity: 784
No communication. New delay without notice.

Why do they keep announcing in the first place things they cannot do ?

COM-MU-NI-CA-TION guys !

Dude Relax!!

Mining will surely start tonight. Actually working to finish the pool front end as we speak. I will send a newsletter tonight to give you details on how to login. You can also connect your existing mining equipment to the pool to mine for free.

We will be giving additional hashing power as a bonus to existing customers. I will announce the details on the newsletter also.

Kind regards

Emmanuel

CH, can you share some Information about the extras for early adopters (didn't get your response about early adopters switching to september contracts), since today we will start hashing, just want to know what we would get.

Regards,
Christian
legendary
Yes but after 8-11 months I am actually hashing, these delays are not very settling. The clock was an "idea" until you added 14 hours to it, now it is just DUMB. To say this is disappointing is an understatement. KNC and VMC are thanking you as my October investment will be with one of them. FYI this IS strike #2, 1 more and you will be out of our investment portfolio, but hey what does 280 GH/s of contracts a month mean to Cloudhashing?

investment portfolio?  may i know which company/group you're connected to?  thanks.

It is a private group.

how many bitcoin companies are you invested in if i may ask.
Pages:
Jump to: