Pages:
Author

Topic: Cloudhashing ASIC mining contracts, UK LTD company - Now Mining & Paying Bitcoin - page 69. (Read 197313 times)

Activity: 280
Merit: 250
Taking bitcoin mining to everybody
So, what is the current ETA for September contracts?

Hi

On our FAQ we have the estimated start date there. It's been there for a while.
legendary
Activity: 2324
Merit: 1125
So, what is the current ETA for September contracts?
legendary
Activity: 3976
Merit: 1421
Life, Love and Laughter...
$/GH is getting cheaper and cheaper.

http://bitcoinmagazine.com/6564/cointerra-planning-to-release-2-petahashes-of-mining-power-by-december/

CH getting 110 terahashes is possible. although i am kind of a skeptic, i am supportive. and i want to see a 100+ terrahash farm go online. this is truly exciting.
legendary
but longterm it would be better for these companies to push the envelope in mining crypto coins. this could be the future of online currencies. bitcoin is just the beginning of it.
legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1000
Emmanuel,

Do you think you could let us know a little bit more about how the revenue reinvestment program works?  Are we going to be able to see how much we've paid into that program?  How often will you be using those funds to invest in new equipment?  I know it may not be an exact science as new hardware comes out, hashrates change and so on but I'm sure a lot of people would like to know your initial strategy on this.

Thanks!

Yes, I would also like to know more about this..

yup me too. also, i think it might be a good idea to use the revenue investment program for research in making better asics. maybe you can work side by side with your asic supplier?

I would not stand behind that idea....let the experts handle the chips while Cloudhashing hosts our farm.

Plus im sure Knc wont need Cloudhashing's pocket change at that stage of the game
legendary
Emmanuel,

Do you think you could let us know a little bit more about how the revenue reinvestment program works?  Are we going to be able to see how much we've paid into that program?  How often will you be using those funds to invest in new equipment?  I know it may not be an exact science as new hardware comes out, hashrates change and so on but I'm sure a lot of people would like to know your initial strategy on this.

Thanks!

yup me too. also, i think it might be a good idea to use the revenue investment program for research in making better asics. maybe you can work side by side with your asic supplier?
legendary
Activity: 1316
Emmanuel,

Thanks!

legendary
I hope these September contracts actually begin in September... I have 4GH waiting (and have been waiting since July for 1GH).

Buyer beware, promises were made and have not been kept. Although I trust in cloudhashing am pleased with how they have dealt with the delays, everything in the BTC mining world these days is going to take ALOT longer than any company is telling you.

they are a start up. the delays are completely understandable.
Activity: 198
Merit: 100
Emmanuel,

Thanks!
legendary
Activity: 1218
I hope these September contracts actually begin in September... I have 4GH waiting (and have been waiting since July for 1GH).

Buyer beware, promises were made and have not been kept. Although I trust in cloudhashing am pleased with how they have dealt with the delays, everything in the BTC mining world these days is going to take ALOT longer than any company is telling you.
Activity: 198
If you buy a contract, do you have the ability to sell/transfer it to someone else at a later date?

Carpetbagger,

All you need to do is give someone else the password and let them have access to the account.  They can then change the password and update the wallet address.
Activity: 258
You can trust me, I have an avatar
If you buy a contract, do you have the ability to sell/transfer it to someone else at a later date?
legendary
Activity: 4256
Merit: 8551
'The right to privacy matters'
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.3008232   from this link above;

philipma1957

Activity: 378

Trust: 0: -0 / +1(1)

Re: is cloudhashing.com a scam??
Today at 11:55:51 PM
Quote from: cloudhasher on Today at 01:20:38 PM
Quote from: philipma1957 on Today at 12:44:53 PM
Quote from: cloudhasher on Today at 04:38:00 AM
Ok guys so we just added another 500 ghash. Another 120 ghash is coming online in the next 4 days.

Regards

Emmanuel

where are we hashing I would like to look us up

BTC Guild. ID : 246115

thank you; we are number 14 right now

http://www.btcguild.com/index.php?page=rankings

Fastest Users (Last Hour)
Rank   ID   Speed
1   256259   6,013.41 GH/s
2   175320   3,715.13 GH/s
3   244042   3,195.19 GH/s
4   206490   2,803.85 GH/s
5   261017   2,716.02 GH/s
6   58814   2,618.94 GH/s
7   215613   2,481.92 GH/s
8   261267   2,334.40 GH/s
9   255991   2,236.13 GH/s
10   261260   2,062.58 GH/s
11   56732   1,972.13 GH/s
12   211598   1,661.97 GH/s
13   257124   1,661.18 GH/s
14   246115   1,542.75 GH/s   >>>>>>>us!!
legendary
good news!  maybe CH can brainstorm something about how to market the service with the mainstream.  maybe get an affiliate program or something.

let's get more people to buy contracts. 
Just added another 500ghash. Will be adding another 120 before ending of next week. The 110 terahash mine is due online between the 20th and 26th of September.

Kind regards

Emmanuel
Activity: 269
Ok guys,

Bringing on another 600 Gigahash this Saturday and more shortly after. We should be pushing the 40% capacity really soon.

In response to previous questions....why the hell would we buy Avalon chips??? Every idiot knows you can't build a profitable cluster with that ancient technology. There are easier ways to throw money own the drain!!!

110 terahashes has been secured and will come online. Won't waste my time here and argue mute points. Will rather spend valuable time on delivering to you guys.

Thanks all :-)

Emmanuel

and thank you for making us a part of the "apple computers" of bitcoin companies. we believe in you. god bless and more power!

tokeweed - I have no idea about the credibility of cloudhash's claims, but they definitely have one thing in common with Apple
 Wink

Emmanuel - what is the latest timeline for 110Th coming online?
Activity: 144
legendary
Ok guys,

Bringing on another 600 Gigahash this Saturday and more shortly after. We should be pushing the 40% capacity really soon.

In response to previous questions....why the hell would we buy Avalon chips??? Every idiot knows you can't build a profitable cluster with that ancient technology. There are easier ways to throw money own the drain!!!

110 terahashes has been secured and will come online. Won't waste my time here and argue mute points. Will rather spend valuable time on delivering to you guys.

Emmanuel

and thank you for making us a part of the "apple computers" of bitcoin companies. we believe in you. god bless and more power!
b!z
legendary
Activity: 1582
Merit: 1010
OMG, You are such a Fucking KissAss, Get a real Life Ahole...

You seem to be a very mature and intelligent person. You must be 100% correct.
Ok guys,

Emmanuel
Pages:
Jump to: