Pages:
Author

Topic: Cloudhashing ASIC mining contracts, UK LTD company - Now Mining & Paying Bitcoin - page 67. (Read 197313 times)

Activity: 140
Merit: 100
WoW, thats serous Hashing power, there is no coin gonna be left.

This is what i mean people, the diff in 2014 01.01 Will be 911.000.000 at least.
legendary
Activity: 3976
Merit: 1421
Life, Love and Laughter...
i might have misunderstood this but surely locking yourself in to a 2 year contract at a set hashing speed for the duration of that 2 years with an increasing difficulty simply isn't going to be profitable. Would you buy a 20ghz box now? I don't think it's ever going to make ROI

Like i say i may have this wrong??

Cheers
I am afraid you right, callculating the number, we not gonne make ROI.  Cloudhasing had to start 1 Sept, not end of Sept.

Maybe with reinvestment we can make up for lost time.  Depends on what kind of hash rate we get for our money on that. I'm very curious how that's going to work.
Me to, hope if they start it will be on 100%
Activity: 756
Merit: 500
i might have misunderstood this but surely locking yourself in to a 2 year contract at a set hashing speed for the duration of that 2 years with an increasing difficulty simply isn't going to be profitable. Would you buy a 20ghz box now? I don't think it's ever going to make ROI

Cheers
I am afraid you right, callculating the number, we not gonne make ROI.  Cloudhasing had to start 1 Sept, not end of Sept.

Maybe with reinvestment we can make up for lost time.  Depends on what kind of hash rate we get for our money on that. I'm very curious how that's going to work.

Cheers
Activity: 198
Does anyone want to buy my cloudhashing contracts?  I have 2 20ghz platinum contracts that start in september.  PM me if you're interested.
Activity: 728

Cheers

It all depends on the price. With the current difficulty increase each period, it doesn't matter that much if you buy a 1yr, 2yr or permanent contract, as almost all of your revenues will be obtained in the next few months. Whether you break even or not will mostly depend on how much you earn in the near future and of course on the price of the contract.

What happens in 1+ year from now is of little importance to your overall revenue.
Activity: 615

Cheers
Hi CH,

Could you (or somebody else from the forum, if familiar) please explain a bit your earning expectations for the contracts offered at the moment?
They are all put in ranges. For example, for the 4GH/s Silver contract : 5.14 - 10.28 BTC for 1 year. What does this interval really say ?

5.14 is the worst case scenario where the difficulty increases on its fastest and no additional hashing power is added ?

I do not think you gonna earn 5 BTC whit the Silver contract.
More like 2~3,5 BTC for the 2 year period.
Still good.

Why do you think is that? You think that difficulty will sky-rocket ?
Yes, its naief to think not.
14 jan 2014 the diff will be >911.000.000 i calculated yesterday.
So yo will get ROI if the start right now!
(Same for me, i have the gold contract for September)
Activity: 784
Merit: 1000
Hi CH,

Could you (or somebody else from the forum, if familiar) please explain a bit your earning expectations for the contracts offered at the moment?
They are all put in ranges. For example, for the 4GH/s Silver contract : 5.14 - 10.28 BTC for 1 year. What does this interval really say ?

5.14 is the worst case scenario where the difficulty increases on its fastest and no additional hashing power is added ?

Still good.

Not for all... I bought a 1Ghz perpetual contract in may, they didn't deliver so they change it for 4Ghz 2years contract, then they say 4ghz 1year contract (after I choose to change for what they propose .... no words for that). I don't think we would recover the investment.
Activity: 19
Merit: 0
Hi CH,

Still good.

Why do you think is that? You think that difficulty will sky-rocket ?
Hi CH,

Still good.
Activity: 19
Hi CH,

Activity: 280
Merit: 250
Taking bitcoin mining to everybody
When I bought cloudhashing's contract and paid by bitcoin,
how can I get the receipt?

I don't receive the receipt from CH or bitpay yet.

Email us your order number
Activity: 14
When I bought cloudhashing's contract and paid by bitcoin,
how can I get the receipt?

I don't receive the receipt from CH or bitpay yet.
September contracts begin mining between the 26th and the 30th.

Kind regards

Cloudhashing

Edit: Seems that we have to wait little.
Hoping 100% hashing when up.

Have good good faith, no more wires @home

happy hashing
ZetaOS
Activity: 172
They are no longer mining at Bitminter. 
I have a question I just thought of.  Since you are mining on BTCGuild and Bitminter do we get our NMC too?
legendary
Activity: 3976
Merit: 1421
Life, Love and Laughter...
Will Sept contracts be at 100% when the 110TH goes live?

yes. the reason why july contracts are not at 100% payment, is because their asic supplier, BFL, didn't deliver. so CH had to do something to get some asic machines somewhere else for july contract holders. i believe they have a new asic supplier, and this one is true to its word.

Will Sept contracts be at 100% when the 110TH goes live?
Pages:
Jump to: