Pages:
Author

Topic: Cloudhashing ASIC mining contracts, UK LTD company - Now Mining & Paying Bitcoin - page 65. (Read 197313 times)

legendary
Activity: 4256
Merit: 8551
'The right to privacy matters'
CoinHoarder hasn't posted for a while.......

I hope he's eating some humble pie about now  Cheesy muppet!

He has probably just stopped tracking this thread.

How does that make him a muppet? Until cloudhashing investors make ROI (which still looks unlikely for early adopters because they get more hash power rather than compensation, and difficulty is through the roof) it's pretty bold to make a comment like the above...

Time will tell, but right now your comment looks pretty optimistic.

I RATHER TOKEWEED BE CORRECT AND YOU BE WRONG.   
but as one of the early investors  I will be very lucky to break even. 
More then likely I will lose as I purchased a 1 year flat contract for 5gh  cost about 717   payback so far about .789 btc.
 well CH has promised some type of fix for early people like myself other then the jump from 5gh to 6gh.  I will await the fix.
Activity: 269
Merit: 250
one reason they discourage people to invest in serious companies like CH is it affects their mining operations.  i mean, how can you and your friends together compete with a company putting up a 110th mining farm?  they didn't adapt with the times, now they are getting left behind.  CH, i think, is ahead (or will be) of everyone else in the mining business.

It is not a competition to see who has most hashing power at any price, it's a competition to see who can provide a large enough share of the network's hashing power at a low enough price that it's profitable for their investors. So far, cloudhashing has not done that. I hope for your sake that when KnC ships, cloudhashinng will be able to do that, but time will tell.

He has probably just stopped tracking this thread.

How does that make him a muppet? Until cloudhashing investors make ROI (which still looks unlikely for early adopters because they get more hash power rather than compensation, and difficulty is through the roof) it's pretty bold to make a comment like the above...

Time will tell, but right now your comment looks pretty optimistic.
legendary
Activity: 3976
Merit: 1421
Life, Love and Laughter...
one reason they discourage people to invest in serious companies like CH is it affects their mining operations.  i mean, how can you and your friends together compete with a company putting up a 110th mining farm?  they didn't adapt with the times, now they are getting left behind.  CH, i think, is ahead (or will be) of everyone else in the mining business.
Activity: 205
Merit: 100

legendary
Anyone else get the email from CH?  Extra 25% for July Contracts and get your contracts now cause price is going up.

An extra 25% now wont help much, with difficulty so much higher. I havent run the maths, but I suspect that only compensation would help now.

And higher prices just mean their offer will become less attractive just when more hashing power is finally coming online so that they can start to mitigate (but not remedy) the breach of their July contracts.

Hi,

The 25% was promised back in June. I will be announcing a much larger increase in the next few days.

Thanks

nice!  thanks!
legendary
Anyone else get the email from CH?  Extra 25% for July Contracts and get your contracts now cause price is going up.

An extra 25% now wont help much, with difficulty so much higher. I havent run the maths, but I suspect that only compensation would help now.

And higher prices just mean their offer will become less attractive just when more hashing power is finally coming online so that they can start to mitigate (but not remedy) the breach of their July contracts.

Hi,

The 25% was promised back in June. I will be announcing a much larger increase in the next few days.

Thanks

thank you I was hoping for something like that.

recap of my pay offs so far.

.106 btc
          .172 btc
          .211 btc
          .297 btc

total of .786 btc   I can sell .786btc for  99.35 usd this morning on coinbase for about 100 usd. I invested about 717 usd..

I figure the early missed opportunity is more then 2 coins and less then 3 coins.  so I should be at 2.786 - 3.786 coins  or 352 - 479 usd.  

I will say this cloudhashing has hung in there even with bfl screwing them the minirigs.  hopefully the business plan works out. and the early guys like myself get made whole.

bfl  has caused btc problems for thousands of people including all cloudhashing contract holders.
Activity: 280
Taking bitcoin mining to everybody
Anyone else get the email from CH?  Extra 25% for July Contracts and get your contracts now cause price is going up.

Hi,

Thanks
Anyone else get the email from CH?  Extra 25% for July Contracts and get your contracts now cause price is going up.

legendary
legendary
payment up .2967btc   
legendary
i am excited to know more about CH's bitcoin mining technology and its innovations.
Activity: 756
Merit: 500
legendary
mmmmk.. i guess there must be a little delay then.
Activity: 692
110 Terahash mine.

Everything is on schedule to start between the 26th and 30th September.

Thanks all

Emmanuel

Can you share where you are hosting the mine?  Do you require air freight and customs clearance from Stockholm to USA, or are you hosting in Sweden ?
Also do you project perhaps a 143TH mine instead ?

Hi

We are not buying whole 145 terahash from Sweden. Spread our risk. We have 3 suppliers. We wont be shipping anything to keep delays minimal. We have data centre space 3 cities at the moment with free space to expand. All 3 locations will be operational with mining equipment before the 30th of September.

Emmanuel

That sounds like a very sensible strategy.  Good to see you are confident.
Activity: 280
Taking bitcoin mining to everybody
110 Terahash mine.

Thanks all

Emmanuel

Can you share where you are hosting the mine?  Do you require air freight and customs clearance from Stockholm to USA, or are you hosting in Sweden ?

Hi

We are not buying whole 145 terahash from Sweden. Spread our risk. We have 3 suppliers. We wont be shipping anything to keep delays minimal. We have data centre space 3 cities at the moment with free space to expand. All 3 locations will be operational with mining equipment before the 30th of September.

Emmanuel
legendary
has payment started yet?
legendary
Activity: 692
110 Terahash mine.

Thanks all

Emmanuel

legendary
did anybody get paid yet?
Pages:
Jump to: