Pages:
Author

Topic: ⭐ ClusterToken ⭐ World's first smart contract AIRDROP | ROUND 2 | CLOSED !!! - page 2. (Read 7266 times)

legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1017
Fail.....scam project....fees to participate are greater than reward.  Nobody's winning here but the token creators....the airdrop participants who paid more than what they received don't even receive any dividends for their investments....FAIL!  <----LOL....Suckers!
Activity: 406
Merit: 105
I just received 0,0000005 ClusterToken,

thank you, I waiting the rest

good luck for the project
legendary
Activity: 3920
Merit: 2627
    AIRDROP COMPLETED !!

How to claim your rewards:

1. Go to MyEtherwallet.com and click the 'contracts' tab. Make sure you select 'Interact with Contract'.
    2. Enter the Airdrop contract address in the address field. The contract's address is 0xd39785772B4bBf8b851325469F92B3BE695D7830
    3. Paste the ABI/JSON code written below in the 'ABI / JSON Interface' field

[/list]
    Code:
    [{"constant":true,"inputs":[],"name":"coin","outputs":[{"name":"","type":"address"}],"payable":false,"type":"function"},{"constant":true,"inputs":[{"name":"","type":"address"}],"name":"participators","outputs":[{"name":"state","type":"bool"},{"name":"registered","type":"bool"},{"name":"isInvestor","type":"bool"},{"name":"claimedRewards","type":"bool"}],"payable":false,"type":"function"},{"constant":false,"inputs":[],"name":"claimAirdrop","outputs":[{"name":"amount","type":"uint256"}],"payable":false,"type":"function"},{"constant":false,"inputs":[],"name":"registerAirdrop","outputs":[],"payable":false,"type":"function"},{"constant":true,"inputs":[],"name":"participantCounter","outputs":[{"name":"","type":"uint256"}],"payable":false,"type":"function"},{"constant":true,"inputs":[],"name":"AirdropRegistrationComplete","outputs":[{"name":"","type":"bool"}],"payable":false,"type":"function"},{"inputs":[{"name":"_token","type":"address"}],"payable":false,"type":"constructor"}]

4. Click 'Access' and select 'claimAirdrop' in the dropdown box.
    5. Click 'Write' and 'Generate transaction'. You will send a small amount of Gas for this transaction.
    6. Add ClusterToken as a custom token in your account. The ClusterToken address is 0x08fd34559F2ed8585d3810B4D96Ab8A05c9f97c5 (verified token on Etherscan.io), 18 decimals.
    7. Your tokens are in your Ethereum wallet.

Thank you for taking part in the first airdrop smart contract ever deployed!
    We hope that other developers follow our footsteps and automate as much as possible to ensure honnest and transparant promo campaigns.

We realise that the total amount you receive does not cover for the transaction fees, but this was a solid proof of concept for an airdrop smart contract.

We do however strive to keep inventing and evolving by making such projects that can be valuable for the future.

More rounds and smart contract promotions will be held at a later time. Our thread for promo's is https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/clustertoken-promo-thread-fastest-promo-rounds-ever-2069321

Check out ClusterToken Smart Self Mining Contract with a unique reward structure: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/ann-cluster-self-mining-token-100eth-reward-per-cluster-solved-2051979

IMPORTANT EDIT

Just like in the first airdrop, developing is a process of testing and evolving.
    Another small glitch has been found in the payout system, giving users less than what we intended.

We will automatically send the funds you still owe over the course of the next days to come.

Thanks to this small scale test, we can now investigate what happend and implement it in the future airdrops.

Everybody will receive 0.000025 or 0.00005 if they already have clustertokens in their account. We'll manually send the difference if the contract gives you lower amount right now.

*We leave this topic open for discussion and further updates if we found what might caused this strange behavior.

Thank you i have received 0,0000005 ClusterToken  Wink

https://etherscan.io/tx/0x3cc7055278926bf5e2a437419ef3de6f7b690f2ff6d1143eab2c5d116430571c
    Activity: 840
    Merit: 126
    Welcome back 🙏
    i have done everything that was said but when i selected participators and entered my ether address,the answer i got is false,bool.
    Doesnt know what that does mean Angry
    Activity: 798
    Merit: 253
    0.0000005 CLRT
    I got less than written in the subject, is it a mistake? thanks for the answer
    https://ethplorer.io/tx/0xf9f80ebeaad5fbcef5cbbc2f8e8dfe5941af97788bab638d08dc5ef45cfb7940
    Activity: 520
    Merit: 260
    I went through the steps to claim the airdrop and the 2.5e-7 CLRT were transferred intstantly. Well done! Curious to see what the next steps are going to be. Good luck.
    Activity: 84
    Merit: 10
      AIRDROP COMPLETED !!

How to claim your rewards:

1. Go to MyEtherwallet.com and click the 'contracts' tab. Make sure you select 'Interact with Contract'.
      2. Enter the Airdrop contract address in the address field. The contract's address is 0xd39785772B4bBf8b851325469F92B3BE695D7830
      3. Paste the ABI/JSON code written below in the 'ABI / JSON Interface' field

[/list]
      Code:
      [{"constant":true,"inputs":[],"name":"coin","outputs":[{"name":"","type":"address"}],"payable":false,"type":"function"},{"constant":true,"inputs":[{"name":"","type":"address"}],"name":"participators","outputs":[{"name":"state","type":"bool"},{"name":"registered","type":"bool"},{"name":"isInvestor","type":"bool"},{"name":"claimedRewards","type":"bool"}],"payable":false,"type":"function"},{"constant":false,"inputs":[],"name":"claimAirdrop","outputs":[{"name":"amount","type":"uint256"}],"payable":false,"type":"function"},{"constant":false,"inputs":[],"name":"registerAirdrop","outputs":[],"payable":false,"type":"function"},{"constant":true,"inputs":[],"name":"participantCounter","outputs":[{"name":"","type":"uint256"}],"payable":false,"type":"function"},{"constant":true,"inputs":[],"name":"AirdropRegistrationComplete","outputs":[{"name":"","type":"bool"}],"payable":false,"type":"function"},{"inputs":[{"name":"_token","type":"address"}],"payable":false,"type":"constructor"}]

4. Click 'Access' and select 'claimAirdrop' in the dropdown box.
      5. Click 'Write' and 'Generate transaction'. You will send a small amount of Gas for this transaction.
      6. Add ClusterToken as a custom token in your account. The ClusterToken address is 0x08fd34559F2ed8585d3810B4D96Ab8A05c9f97c5 (verified token on Etherscan.io), 18 decimals.
      7. Your tokens are in your Ethereum wallet.

Thank you for taking part in the first airdrop smart contract ever deployed!
      We hope that other developers follow our footsteps and automate as much as possible to ensure honnest and transparant promo campaigns.

We realise that the total amount you receive does not cover for the transaction fees, but this was a solid proof of concept for an airdrop smart contract.

We do however strive to keep inventing and evolving by making such projects that can be valuable for the future.

More rounds and smart contract promotions will be held at a later time. Our thread for promo's is https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/clustertoken-promo-thread-fastest-promo-rounds-ever-2069321

Check out ClusterToken Smart Self Mining Contract with a unique reward structure: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/ann-cluster-self-mining-token-100eth-reward-per-cluster-solved-2051979

IMPORTANT EDIT

Just like in the first airdrop, developing is a process of testing and evolving.
      Another small glitch has been found in the payout system, giving users less than what we intended.

We will automatically send the funds you still owe over the course of the next days to come.

Thanks to this small scale test, we can now investigate what happend and implement it in the future airdrops.

Everybody will receive 0.000025 or 0.00005 if they already have clustertokens in their account. We'll manually send the difference if the contract gives you lower amount right now.

*We leave this topic open for discussion and further updates if we found what might caused this strange behavior.

Activity: 252
      Merit: 110
      I had 0.00000025 CLRT
      Is it correct ?
      Activity: 123
      Merit: 111
      Happy to be in the Community! Hi Y'all!
      Just joined the airdrop and made a token purchase!  Love the project!  Keep it going guys! Can't wait to see the end result =)  I will be making future purchases as well!  Word is spread to my friends!
      Activity: 308
      So for the gas. I leave the Ether at 0 and send the default amount of gas that it shows. Or can I lower the gas amount?

It's showing me Gas Limit 50699.

Best to go with the amount of gas that Myetherwallet automatically calculates.
      You risk having a failed transaction if the gas amount is too low.

Ok, thank you. I just wasn't sure if that was the default Gas limit or not. It came up to I believe $3.

Interesting air drop, but a more simplistic one that doesn't use codes would be more successful.
      Activity: 798
      I got
      0.000005 CLRT
      How many guys did you get involved in the first round?

Activity: 569
      Merit: 250
      So for the gas. I leave the Ether at 0 and send the default amount of gas that it shows. Or can I lower the gas amount?

You can manipulate Gas price (not limit) in Gwei and transaction costs goes down but sometimes you need wait longer.

Activity: 20
      Merit: 0
      That was smooth sailing for airdrop apply form. Thanks for clear explanation in the OP.
      I'm going to participate, but it's a little scary. I mean in the sense that you guys are programmers, who knows what type of contract you could have created. Maybe one that will take my Ethers. Which is like less that .01. But it seems that others here were successful. I'm new using Ethereum.
      Activity: 711
      Merit: 204
      Yep, we will receive the coins after all slots are full, btw I also think that sending the gas keeps people away from this airdrop.
      Activity: 686
      Merit: 101
      I didnt see my coins into my wallet but the contracts says true. So hope I will recieve the airdrop!
      Good luck with the project dev!

I think you have to claim your tokens after the airdrop is finished.
      Activity: 154
      Merit: 100
      Got my place in. All cool!

I didnt see my coins into my wallet but the contracts says true. So hope I will recieve the airdrop!
      Good luck with the project dev!
      Pages:
      Jump to: