Pages:
Author

Topic: ⭐ ClusterToken ⭐ World's first smart contract AIRDROP | ROUND 2 | CLOSED !!! - page 9. (Read 7266 times)

Activity: 376
Merit: 100
Joined again in this second airdrop.
When do we received the our first airdrop?

yes ,dev when will received first airdrop , i join the first round ,but see none ClusterToken  from my wallet.
Activity: 742
Merit: 251
Can I use the same address as the first airdrop?
Activity: 546
Merit: 107
Joined again in this second airdrop.
When do we received the our first airdrop?
Activity: 190
Merit: 100
CryptoDetective
I've registered to the second airdrop.
And I've claimed the drop on the first round as well.
This system of using a smart contract for an airdrop works great.

I will wait and see what the future holds in store for Cluster.
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
    CLUSTERTOKEN
    Self mining token with unique clusterized rewards

This thread is about the ClusterToken airdrop only.
    Main thread can be found here: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/ann-cluster-self-mining-token-100eth-reward-per-cluster-solved-2051979

This is ROUND 2 ! Beware of the new address!

How to join the Airdrop ?

Since programming is all we live for, we decided to make an Airdrop smart contract. The contract will allow 250 participants to subscribe.
    Once the airdrop reaches 250 participants, the airdrop will be closed and airdrop participants can claim their airdrop rewards.

Using MyEtherWallet

1. Go to MyEtherwallet.com and click the 'contracts' tab. Make sure you select 'Interact with Contract'.
    2. Enter the Airdrop contract address in the address field. The contract's address is 0xd39785772B4bBf8b851325469F92B3BE695D7830
    3. Paste the ABI/JSON code written below in the 'ABI / JSON Interface' field

[/list]
    Code:
    [{"constant":true,"inputs":[],"name":"coin","outputs":[{"name":"","type":"address"}],"payable":false,"type":"function"},{"constant":true,"inputs":[{"name":"","type":"address"}],"name":"participators","outputs":[{"name":"state","type":"bool"},{"name":"registered","type":"bool"},{"name":"isInvestor","type":"bool"},{"name":"claimedRewards","type":"bool"}],"payable":false,"type":"function"},{"constant":false,"inputs":[],"name":"claimAirdrop","outputs":[{"name":"amount","type":"uint256"}],"payable":false,"type":"function"},{"constant":false,"inputs":[],"name":"registerAirdrop","outputs":[],"payable":false,"type":"function"},{"constant":true,"inputs":[],"name":"participantCounter","outputs":[{"name":"","type":"uint256"}],"payable":false,"type":"function"},{"constant":true,"inputs":[],"name":"AirdropRegistrationComplete","outputs":[{"name":"","type":"bool"}],"payable":false,"type":"function"},{"inputs":[{"name":"_token","type":"address"}],"payable":false,"type":"constructor"}]

4. Click 'Access' and select 'registerAirdrop' in the dropdown box.
    5. Click 'Write' and 'Generate transaction'. You will send a small amount of Gas for this transaction.
    6. You're subscribed for the Airdrop! To verify, select the 'participators' in the dropdown and enter your Ethereum address. 'Registered' should return true.
    7. Add ClusterToken as a custom token in your account. The ClusterToken address is 0x08fd34559f2ed8585d3810b4d96ab8a05c9f97c5 (verified token on Etherscan.io).

8. Edit: Do NOT send any Ethereum to the contract, it will fail! Make sure that you send 0 Ether! We do NOT accept payments!

What will you receive?

For those who don't know ClusterToken, we recommend to have a look at our main topic first.
    ClusterToken consists of very tiny rewards and a very low coin supply. To have a better understanding, we recommend you to read this article, explaining on how a single Cluster token can be worth 100 Ethereum.
    The Medium article describing this in detail can be found at https://medium.com/@ClusterToken/clustertoken-how-a-single-token-can-be-worth-100-ether-565e5ff2c81e

Every participant will receive 0.0000025 CLRT 0.000025 CLRT (ClusterTokens) after the airdrop has reached 250 participants.

Every participant who already purchased CLRT (ClusterTokens) will receive double that amount, 0.0000050 CLRT 0.000050 CLRT once the airdrop closes.

What you will not receive.

You will only receive ClusterTokens in your account. This means you are not participating in our self mining contract and will not be eligible to claim rewards from the mining cycle.

Happy airdrop chasing, and don't forget to check out our main topic on ClusterToken at https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/ann-cluster-self-mining-token-100eth-reward-per-cluster-solved-2051979 !

Pages:
    Jump to: