Pages:
Author

Topic: ⭐ ClusterToken ⭐ World's first smart contract AIRDROP | ROUND 2 | CLOSED !!! - page 4. (Read 7266 times)

Activity: 308
Merit: 250
The Movement DAO
220 participator.  I don't understand, however.  If the airdrop participant don't receive any mining rewards for their cluster award, then why do they need them?  I am so confused here.  Had to pay the gas fee twice because the first transaction returned an error....don't know why....but I thinks it's because I accidentally sent some eth the first time....What are the airdrop cluster used for if they are not real participants?

I already ask the same question in the ANN, here's what the Dev said:

Asking about the purpose of mined vs bought tokens is like with any other token:

You can buy ETH on exchanges, but that doesn't make you mine it for life and your amount is limited strictly to what you bought.
Or, you can buy GPU's instead and mine for longer period of time, that will generate more tokens overtime.

It's the same principle. Plus, we keep on developing more projects/concepts and CLRT will always be accepted on those projects as well.

also this quote is quite interessting:
Heads up that with the new contract, users who purchased CLRT on exchanges will also participate in the mining cycles, but at different rates to encourage buying from the contract and maintaining the reward level.
We'll also add support for other currencies for users who don't have Ethereum.

hat means with the new contract these airdrop coins also participate on mining?

But, the analogy between ether and GPUs above doesn't make sense because they are two different things.  In our example, we have CLRT that participate in the minting and CLRT that don't participate ---> not fungible at all, right?  How are we supposed to know which CLRT we are receiving at any given time?  If I sell my CLRT to myself, will they then become equitable with the other CLRT, or if I trade them on an exchange or buy from an exchange....how do we know which CLRT we're getting?  It's easy to tell the difference between an "ether" and a "GPU" when we purchase them.....how do we tell the difference between a "minting CLRT" and a "non-minting CLRT" when we purchase them?

I guess more light needs to be shed on this issue. I feel a better way would be to have a maturity period for the CLRT from exchange, similar to POS.. some coins require as much as 15 days for maturity to stake, and others as little as 6 hours. This will help avoid confusion of which CLRT does what. Because If I buy from the contract, and move it to an exchange and back to my wallet, it would be deemed as a bought CLRT. It's all too confusing. I hope Dev can look into 'prolonging time to automine by CLRT (ex, start mining after 100 segments, etc) from exchange as compared to CLRT bought directly from contract.
legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1017
220 participator.  I don't understand, however.  If the airdrop participant don't receive any mining rewards for their cluster award, then why do they need them?  I am so confused here.  Had to pay the gas fee twice because the first transaction returned an error....don't know why....but I thinks it's because I accidentally sent some eth the first time....What are the airdrop cluster used for if they are not real participants?

Asking about the purpose of mined vs bought tokens is like with any other token:

You can buy ETH on exchanges, but that doesn't make you mine it for life and your amount is limited strictly to what you bought.
Or, you can buy GPU's instead and mine for longer period of time, that will generate more tokens overtime.

It's the same principle. Plus, we keep on developing more projects/concepts and CLRT will always be accepted on those projects as well.

Heads up that with the new contract, users who purchased CLRT on exchanges will also participate in the mining cycles, but at different rates to encourage buying from the contract and maintaining the reward level.

But, the analogy between ether and GPUs above doesn't make sense because they are two different things.  In our example, we have CLRT that participate in the minting and CLRT that don't participate ---> not fungible at all, right?  How are we supposed to know which CLRT we are receiving at any given time?  If I sell my CLRT to myself, will they then become equitable with the other CLRT, or if I trade them on an exchange or buy from an exchange....how do we know which CLRT we're getting?  It's easy to tell the difference between an "ether" and a "GPU" when we purchase them.....how do we tell the difference between a "minting CLRT" and a "non-minting CLRT" when we purchase them?
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
    Select Existing Contract  ?  i don't find cluster

Please enter a valid ABI.

From the OP:

Using MyEtherWallet

1. Go to MyEtherwallet.com and click the 'contracts' tab. Make sure you select 'Interact with Contract'.
    2. Enter the Airdrop contract address in the address field. The contract's address is 0xd39785772B4bBf8b851325469F92B3BE695D7830
    3. Paste the ABI/JSON code written below in the 'ABI / JSON Interface' field

[/list]
    Code:
    [{"constant":true,"inputs":[],"name":"coin","outputs":[{"name":"","type":"address"}],"payable":false,"type":"function"},{"constant":true,"inputs":[{"name":"","type":"address"}],"name":"participators","outputs":[{"name":"state","type":"bool"},{"name":"registered","type":"bool"},{"name":"isInvestor","type":"bool"},{"name":"claimedRewards","type":"bool"}],"payable":false,"type":"function"},{"constant":false,"inputs":[],"name":"claimAirdrop","outputs":[{"name":"amount","type":"uint256"}],"payable":false,"type":"function"},{"constant":false,"inputs":[],"name":"registerAirdrop","outputs":[],"payable":false,"type":"function"},{"constant":true,"inputs":[],"name":"participantCounter","outputs":[{"name":"","type":"uint256"}],"payable":false,"type":"function"},{"constant":true,"inputs":[],"name":"AirdropRegistrationComplete","outputs":[{"name":"","type":"bool"}],"payable":false,"type":"function"},{"inputs":[{"name":"_token","type":"address"}],"payable":false,"type":"constructor"}]

4. Click 'Access' and select 'registerAirdrop' in the dropdown box.
    5. Click 'Write' and 'Generate transaction'. You will send a small amount of Gas for this transaction.
    6. You're subscribed for the Airdrop! To verify, select the 'participators' in the dropdown and enter your Ethereum address. 'Registered' should return true.
    7. Add ClusterToken as a custom token in your account. The ClusterToken address is 0x08fd34559f2ed8585d3810b4d96ab8a05c9f97c5 (verified token on Etherscan.io).

8. Edit: Do NOT send any Ethereum to the contract, it will fail! Make sure that you send 0 Ether! We do NOT accept payments!

true  .....i have see.  Very good

0x08fd34559f2ed8585d3810b4d96ab8a05c9f97c5
    CLRT

and what i see ? nothing   Grin Grin Grin

you will see at the end of airdrop. we need 40 more participants to close the  airdrop

But now it must be hundreds? or more  Grin  

29 to go.
    Activity: 518
    Merit: 258

From the OP:

Using MyEtherWallet

1. Go to MyEtherwallet.com and click the 'contracts' tab. Make sure you select 'Interact with Contract'.
      2. Enter the Airdrop contract address in the address field. The contract's address is 0xd39785772B4bBf8b851325469F92B3BE695D7830

[/list]
      Code:
      [{"constant":true,"inputs":[],"name":"coin","outputs":[{"name":"","type":"address"}],"payable":false,"type":"function"},{"constant":true,"inputs":[{"name":"","type":"address"}],"name":"participators","outputs":[{"name":"state","type":"bool"},{"name":"registered","type":"bool"},{"name":"isInvestor","type":"bool"},{"name":"claimedRewards","type":"bool"}],"payable":false,"type":"function"},{"constant":false,"inputs":[],"name":"claimAirdrop","outputs":[{"name":"amount","type":"uint256"}],"payable":false,"type":"function"},{"constant":false,"inputs":[],"name":"registerAirdrop","outputs":[],"payable":false,"type":"function"},{"constant":true,"inputs":[],"name":"participantCounter","outputs":[{"name":"","type":"uint256"}],"payable":false,"type":"function"},{"constant":true,"inputs":[],"name":"AirdropRegistrationComplete","outputs":[{"name":"","type":"bool"}],"payable":false,"type":"function"},{"inputs":[{"name":"_token","type":"address"}],"payable":false,"type":"constructor"}]

5. Click 'Write' and 'Generate transaction'. You will send a small amount of Gas for this transaction.
      6. You're subscribed for the Airdrop! To verify, select the 'participators' in the dropdown and enter your Ethereum address. 'Registered' should return true.
      7. Add ClusterToken as a custom token in your account. The ClusterToken address is 0x08fd34559f2ed8585d3810b4d96ab8a05c9f97c5 (verified token on Etherscan.io).

8. Edit: Do NOT send any Ethereum to the contract, it will fail! Make sure that you send 0 Ether! We do NOT accept payments!

CLRT

and what i see ? nothing   Grin Grin Grin

you will see at the end of airdrop. we need 40 more participants to close the  airdrop

But now it must be hundreds? or more  Grin 
      Activity: 1061
      Merit: 551

legendary
      Activity: 1176
      Merit: 1017
      Activity: 406
      Merit: 105

From the OP:

Using MyEtherWallet

[/list]
        Code:

CLRT

you will see at the end of airdrop. we need 40 more participants to close the  airdrop

From the OP:

Using MyEtherWallet

[/list]
          Code:

CLRT

From the OP:

Using MyEtherWallet

[/list]
            Code:

Activity: 154
            Merit: 100
            Activity: 308
            The Movement DAO
            The thread is getting more active! I have also signed up for the second airdrop. Looking forward to it.
            Activity: 520
            Merit: 260
            I also joined the second airdrop. Interesting stuff. Still a couple of spots open I believe.
            Joined 2nd airdrop.
            Thanks!

Eh, toujours dans les bons coups Grin...
            l'airdrop se finira à 256 participants
            Activity: 711
            Merit: 204
            Will there be a new contract for every following round of the airdrop?
            Activity: 112
            I HAVE JOINED THIS AIRDROP CHASING BY CLUSTER TOKEN, GOODLUCK TO US ALL
            Activity: 630
            Merit: 102
            I jet joined the airdrop. It a wonderful experience. I am waiting for the reward.
            Activity: 798
            homt.net
            I have joined the Airdrop Round 2 and waiting for my reward. Thanks Dev
            Pages:
            Jump to: