Pages:
Author

Topic: ⭐ ClusterToken ⭐ World's first smart contract AIRDROP | ROUND 2 | CLOSED !!! - page 7. (Read 7266 times)

Activity: 406
Merit: 105
I would like to take part in this project. Are 250 participants filled?The airdrop process is interesting.

you can participate, near 115 partcipants for the moment
Activity: 541
Merit: 250
I would like to take part in this project. Are 250 participants filled?The airdrop process is interesting.
Activity: 425
@clusterToken,
i tried to join the airdrop, following all your "How to join the Airdrop" steps, but when i verify 'participators' in the dropdown and enter my Ethereum address. 'Registered' keeps showing FALSE.
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
I have joined the airdrop investing my 0.01 eth gas without having absolutely understood anything of this whole issue Smiley

Strange, our contract doesn't accept ether  Huh
Activity: 714
Merit: 117
I have joined the airdrop investing my 0.01 eth gas without having absolutely understood anything of this whole issue Smiley
Thank you for the fast 2nd Airdrop i will wait on the End ;-)

regards and thanks for the token ;-)

How many Airdrops you make in the future?

Not too many  Wink
Activity: 420
Merit: 100
ELIXIR TOKEN
joined the airdrop, really like the way to participate!
legendary
Activity: 3920
Merit: 2627
Thank you for the fast 2nd Airdrop i will wait on the End ;-)

regards and thanks for the token ;-)

How many Airdrops you make in the future?
is it the airdrop still opened?? i wanna join it.. but i see, the procedures is too long and difficult .. i wanna try it..  Grin Grin Grin

They are looking for around 250 addresses so I think you can try your luck by applying for the air-drop of the coin.

yes, we are 94 participants for the moment. maybe tomorrow , we complete the airdrop
Sy
legendary
Activity: 1484
Merit: 1003
Bounty Detective
is it the airdrop still opened?? i wanna join it.. but i see, the procedures is too long and difficult .. i wanna try it..  Grin Grin Grin

They are looking for around 250 addresses so I think you can try your luck by applying for the air-drop of the coin.
Activity: 81
I Speak Future
hello dev ,i think this airdrop is failed , do you think so?
nobody interest you project although there is AIRDROP ,but other airdrop is not,they very hot!
why???
you should think twice about it!

thanks ,sir!!

Well, if that is what you think, feel free to move to another topic.
Plenty of fancy graphical ICO's to be found that deliver nothing but a crowdsale contract  Wink

We innovate, develop, and continue to do so. ClusterToken holders can be assured of a commited team and they will thrive well holding their tokens.
I'd like to see where you end up following 'very hot' topics and threads in about a year.

ClusterToken is a real success. With 0 marketing, 0 graphics, and 0 investors we deployed a perfectly running ecosystem and our userbase keeps growing every day.
Unless you look at gathered funds - something we don't really care about. We deliver and develop without funds, others clone a crowdsale, accumulate and dissapear.

Cheers!

Well said...

I admire peoples patience some times, i would have lost it with such comments. kudos
Activity: 233
Merit: 100
Hi Dev. Joined the first and registered also for the 2nd airdrop. I noticed that on the 2nd airdrop, we are now investors.
What does that mean?

This simply indicates that you already have some ClusterTokens in your account, and you will receive double the awards!

Nice! I also sent .01 eth. Does that qualify me now for auto-mining?

Yes. Even the smallest amount purchased makes you a participant.
Activity: 625
Merit: 125
Hi Dev. Joined the first and registered also for the 2nd airdrop. I noticed that on the 2nd airdrop, we are now investors.
What does that mean?

This simply indicates that you already have some ClusterTokens in your account, and you will receive double the awards!

Nice! I also sent .01 eth. Does that qualify me now for auto-mining?
What does that mean?

Airdrop Round 2 still open ?

yes it's open, the airdrop need 250 participants. We are nearby 85
Activity: 625
Merit: 125
What does that mean?
Activity: 454
Airdrop Round 2 still open ?
Activity: 86
Registered, thanks for the opportunity! Smiley
Pages:
Jump to: