Pages:
Author

Topic: ⭐ ClusterToken ⭐ World's first smart contract AIRDROP | ROUND 2 | CLOSED !!! - page 8. (Read 7266 times)

Activity: 84
Merit: 10
I keep getting the error "This is not a valid wallet file" Any one know why?

It seems like you have an error on MyEtherwallet itself.
Did you use the correct keypair to unlock your wallet?
Activity: 518
Merit: 251
Hello. Bye.
I keep getting the error "This is not a valid wallet file" Any one know why?
Register for the second airdrop, yes bonus x2.

thanks a lot and I'm waiting the end of airdrop for watching

Well it's progressing much faster this round, already around ~80 participators.
Thank you for joining  Smiley
Activity: 588
Merit: 422
I just joined the 2nd airdrop, thanks a lot!
Activity: 406
Merit: 105
Register for the second airdrop, yes bonus x2.

thanks a lot and I'm waiting the end of airdrop
hello dev ,i think this airdrop is failed , do you think so?
nobody interest you project although there is AIRDROP ,but other airdrop is not,they very hot!
why???
you should think twice about it!

thanks ,sir!!

Well, if that is what you think, feel free to move to another topic.
Plenty of fancy graphical ICO's to be found that deliver nothing but a crowdsale contract  Wink

We innovate, develop, and continue to do so. ClusterToken holders can be assured of a commited team and they will thrive well holding their tokens.
I'd like to see where you end up following 'very hot' topics and threads in about a year.

ClusterToken is a real success. With 0 marketing, 0 graphics, and 0 investors we deployed a perfectly running ecosystem and our userbase keeps growing every day.
Unless you look at gathered funds - something we don't really care about. We deliver and develop without funds, others clone a crowdsale, accumulate and dissapear.

Cheers!
Activity: 376
Merit: 100
hello dev ,i think this airdrop is failed , do you think so?
nobody interest you project although there is AIRDROP ,but other airdrop is not,they very hot!
why???
you should think twice about it!

thanks ,sir!!
i just join the airdrop i just want to know if we will recieve this token automatically in our wallet after we finish all the instruction you given?

You will need to interact with the contract, an example can be found at this post: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.20734250

This is because our contract holds no Ether, thus making it impossible to send the tokens to users since their is no gas to pay the transaction fees.
TGD
Activity: 1288
Merit: 620
Wen Rolex?
i just join the airdrop i just want to know if we will recieve this token automatically in our wallet after we finish all the instruction you given?
Activity: 1736
Merit: 857
↳ state bool
  TRUE
↳ registered bool
  TRUE
↳ isInvestor bool
  TRUE
↳ claimedRewards bool
  FALSE

Is this all right?
Activity: 81
I Speak Future
I signed the contract on the first airdrop but never received anything :/

Not sure what is going on here...

To claim your rewards of the first round, please see the last page of that thread for detailed instructions  Wink
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/ann-clustertoken-first-smart-contract-airdrop-completed-2060469

Thank you for pointing me towards the right direction Smiley it worked perfectly. Best of luck

Registered for the second one also!

To claim your rewards of the first round, please see the last page of that thread for detailed instructions  Wink
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/ann-clustertoken-first-smart-contract-airdrop-completed-2060469
Activity: 81
I Speak Future

Can I use the same address as the first airdrop?

Yes you can, Its a different contract address, hence a fresh registration.

Using your first address is no problem at all!
Activity: 476

very interesting project..I would like to do your twitter and facebook campaign.
Activity: 308
Merit: 250
The Movement DAO
Can I use the same address as the first airdrop?

Yes you can, Its a different contract address, hence a fresh registration.
how much total suply coin dev ?
why reward airdroop is very low, how much price is plan ico selling or someday added to exchanger

From the OP:

ClusterToken consists of very tiny rewards and a very low coin supply. To have a better understanding, we recommend you to read this article, explaining on how a single Cluster token can be worth 100 Ethereum.
The Medium article describing this in detail can be found at https://medium.com/@ClusterToken/clustertoken-how-a-single-token-can-be-worth-100-ether-565e5ff2c81e

And ICO? ICO is for losers. We don't need to raise capitals, we released and deployed our token with our own budgets  Cool
Joined again in this second airdrop.
When do we received the our first airdrop?

yes ,dev when will received first airdrop , i join the first round ,but see none ClusterToken  from my wallet.

To claim your rewards of the first round, please see the last page of that thread for detailed instructions Smiley
Activity: 224
I signed up for the airdrop and it looks like everything went thru fine I guess I just have to wait now, this is the first time I have participated in an airdrop like this I think it's cool lets see what happens, good luck dev......
Activity: 451
Merit: 256
how much total suply coin dev ?
why reward airdroop is very low, how much price is plan ico selling or someday added to exchanger
Pages:
Jump to: