Pages:
Author

Topic: Cocos-BCX Private Event at NASDAQ Marketsite during Consensus Week - page 40. (Read 9763 times)

Activity: 16
Merit: 0
When is the next Oasis Hackathon event?

In which city will it take place?
Activity: 14

Do you think it is now profitable to buy Cocos-BCX tokens?

The price has already started to rise since last night

I have already bought tokens several times at a price of $ 0.0013 USD

I think this is the best price in 2019 to get the most profit.

Now the price has already increased by 7-9% and I think that in the near future we will see a steady increase of 30%

The price has remained within the range of $ 0.0013 USD - $ 0.0014 USD for several days.

I think that the growth of the token will begin no sooner than in 2 weeks

I did not think that the price would go down so low, but this is another opportunity to buy Cocos-BCX tokens at a cheap price.

Nevertheless, the price continues to fall.

$ 0,001227 USD

I bought tokens a little more expensive and I'm not going to sell them this year

Do not worry. After the launch of the main network, we will see an increase in the price of the token by 300-400%.

It will happen in the coming months.
Activity: 12

Game Oasis #Hackathon will kick off in #Shanghai on 9/20-9/22, co-presented by @CocosBCX @BinanceLabs @CelerNetwork @contentosio @maticnetwork. Hacking at the beautiful Bund of Shanghai!

Winners ll get big prize & @BinanceLabs investment!

More details: https://medium.com/cocosbcx/game-oasis-hackathon-launched-its-time-to-chain-up-10e81289fc9d

How to apply?

Winners will receive prizes in Cocos-BCX tokens?

Registration link
http://gameoasis.mikecrm.com/8MpTtw8

You must represent the development team

If I do not have a team, but developed some online games alone. Can I participate in this contest?

I think you should try to apply. The Cocos-BCX team has verified your information and will decide for you
I don’t really understand one thing. Listing on Binance was IEO?

Daily trading volume in the first days exceeded $ 10 million

Now the market is gradually falling. What are the prospects for the Cocos-BCX token for the coming month? Now the price has fallen to $ 0.001227 USD

I bought tokens at 0.001337 USD and continue to buy at 0.001227 USD

This is a great opportunity to increase your return on investment in Cocos-BCX.

Which wallet is better for storing Cocos-BCX tokens?

I used MyEthrerWallet before, but I know this method is not safe

MyEtherWallet is prone to phishing and other hacker attacks.
I use MetaMask to store most tokens
Activity: 18

Cocos-BCX has a very dynamic development. Almost every two weeks we learn about new partners.

Do you plan to hold large-scale events in China?

The last partnership was announced with Taxa. This is a strategic partnership for Cocos-BCX.
https://medium.com/cocosbcx/cocos-bcx-taxa-established-strategic-partnership-42e09ea59c3f
Cocos-BCX has a very dynamic development. Almost every two weeks we learn about new partners.

Do you plan to hold large-scale events in China?
Activity: 17

What are your team plans for the near future? is there anything grandiose planned that could affect the price of the token?

Do you mean a partnership with a large company?

Cocos-BCX has already received listing on the best exchange and in 3 months it launches the main network

In the future, I would like to see a listing of the Cocos-BCX token on another major exchange. Binance has been supporting the project for more than two years

I am also waiting for a listing on LATOKEN or CoinBene.

This will increase the Cocos-BCX community of active traders and increase the price of the token.
Judging by Binance, investors were actively selling tokens. Other traders buy them for the long term. Therefore, trading volume fell.
Which wallet is better for storing Cocos-BCX tokens?

I used MyEthrerWallet before, but I know this method is not safe

Do you think it is now profitable to buy Cocos-BCX tokens?

The price has already started to rise since last night

I have already bought tokens several times at a price of $ 0.0013 USD

I think this is the best price in 2019 to get the most profit.

Now the price has already increased by 7-9% and I think that in the near future we will see a steady increase of 30%

The price has remained within the range of $ 0.0013 USD - $ 0.0014 USD for several days.

I think that the growth of the token will begin no sooner than in 2 weeks

I did not think that the price would go down so low, but this is another opportunity to buy Cocos-BCX tokens at a cheap price.

Nevertheless, the price continues to fall.

$ 0,001227 USD

I bought tokens a little more expensive and I'm not going to sell them this year

You have not held an event for a long time. The last one, if I’m not mistaken, was in China.

When is the next event involving your team?

Follow the news and join the Telegram group. Catherine Tang always informs about upcoming events in which Cocos-BCX team takes part
Activity: 18

Game Oasis #Hackathon will kick off in #Shanghai on 9/20-9/22, co-presented by @CocosBCX @BinanceLabs @CelerNetwork @contentosio @maticnetwork. Hacking at the beautiful Bund of Shanghai!

More details: https://medium.com/cocosbcx/game-oasis-hackathon-launched-its-time-to-chain-up-10e81289fc9d

How to apply?

Winners will receive prizes in Cocos-BCX tokens?

Registration link
http://gameoasis.mikecrm.com/8MpTtw8

You must represent the development team

If I do not have a team, but developed some online games alone. Can I participate in this contest?
Oasis Hackathon game is running. The game is written in Cocos-BCX. Developers can take part and win prizes from Binance Labs https://medium.com/cocosbcx/game-oasis-hackathon-launched-its-time-to-chain-up-10e81289fc9d
Activity: 17
Now the market is gradually falling. What are the prospects for the Cocos-BCX token for the coming month? Now the price has fallen to $ 0.001227 USD

Great news! Which prizes will the best developers participating in Oasis Hackathon receive?

As I understand it, prizes are provided by BinanceLabs. Most likely it will be the financing of developers. Prizes will be in fiat

All information is indicated in the blog on the medium. You can apply for participation and get good rewards

After the addition of the Circulating Supply, the Cocos-BCX token rose to 148th place in the CMC rating.

I think that by the end of September the token will enter the TOP 100

It all depends on the developers, as the project has everything to become successful!

Large community, listing on major exchanges and a unique product

A recent Cocos-BCX development report shows that a project is developing faster than many users expected.

However, now everyone is waiting for the launch of the main network, which should happen in 3 months.

This will be a landmark event for the Cocos-BCX project.

Everyone who bought tokens is waiting for the launch of the main network. I hope that before December we will not see a strong drop in the price of Cocos-BCX token

Judging by the fast pace of development of the Cocos-BCX project, there is still a lot of good news in the next hundred days.

Nevertheless, the pace of development is highly dependent on the general mood of the cryptocurrency market. Any negative cryptocurrency news could have a negative impact on the project
Activity: 11

Great news! Which prizes will the best developers participating in Oasis Hackathon receive?

As I understand it, prizes are provided by BinanceLabs. Most likely it will be the financing of developers. Prizes will be in fiat
Activity: 10

What are your team plans for the near future? is there anything grandiose planned that could affect the price of the token?

Do you mean a partnership with a large company?

Cocos-BCX has already received listing on the best exchange and in 3 months it launches the main network

In the future, I would like to see a listing of the Cocos-BCX token on another major exchange. Binance has been supporting the project for more than two years
Pages:
Jump to: