Pages:
Author

Topic: Cocos-BCX Private Event at NASDAQ Marketsite during Consensus Week - page 67. (Read 9763 times)

Activity: 23
Merit: 0

I found such information on the Internet:

Cocos2d-x now has 1.1 million developers, with big games such as Angry Birds, Badlands, Fight !, and Clash of Kings

It's true that more than 1 million developers use the Cocos platform?

This shows the incredibly extensive experience of the Cocos-BCX team in the gaming industry. Now they are trying to tokenize the games and I think they will succeed.

Wow! Where did you get this information? Over a million developers used the Cocos engine. How many games were created on this engine?

Yes, this is one of the most popular game development engines in the world. Cocos is the second most popular engine in Asia

I think that after the launch of the Cocos-BCX blockchain, the engine may become the first in the world in popularity.
There are statistics that 97% of developers want to use blockchain in their games.
Activity: 22
Where will your next event be? Will I be able to participate and what is the cost of admission to this event?

Can you tell the exact start date and time?

How many cocos tokens are you planning to release and what function will the tokens perform in your platform's ecosystem?

Developers will be able to integrate the Cocos-BCX blockchain into their games and create their in-game tokens to pay for gaming items.

That is, with all existing games, integration via API is impossible due to technical features?

Yes, only games written on the Cocos engine are compatible with the Cocos-BCX blockchain via API.

It is very fast and convenient to tokenize games.

Is the Cocos project owned by a company from Beijing Chukong Technologies?

Is your company already 9 years old?

If I'm not mistaken, Chukong Technologies, a company based in China, bought Cocos startup back in 2013. All major developers remained to work in the company.

Well this is good. I researched on their devs and they do have great reputation. This is good for the project overall.

The company has more than 800 employees. CocoaChina is also their product as COCO.

This is a famous company in China.
Activity: 24

I heard that you have a campaign with rewards. I have my channel on YouTube (35,000 subscribers). How much will I get for 1 video about your project?

The project team did not report rewards for certain actions, only the common fund in tokens is known.
Activity: 20

Cocos-BCX is a global project. They conduct a major marketing campaign. They raised 40 million dollars in private sales and I think they will successfully run IEO

40 million USD is a lot of money, where did you get this information?
I believe this project is able to raise that much funds, because Cocos-BCX has many potential partnerships such as Binance lab, OKEx, ontology and others. but I just want to make sure the information is correct

As far as I know, Binance lab invested in Cocos BCX at an early stage of the project’s development.

An article about this is posted on the medium.

The investors in Cocos-BCX include Binance Labs, NEO Global Capital, 500 Startups, and more.

Wow This shows that investors believe in the idea of Cocos BCX.
Perhaps in the next 2-3 years we will see Cocos BCX become one of the giants of the blockchain industry.

Do you know how much exactly Binance Labs and NEO Global Capital invested?

Will they also receive your project tokens?

It was a closed round of investing and nobody called the exact amounts. The team reported only the total amount of attracted investments.
Activity: 21

How many cocos tokens are you planning to release and what function will the tokens perform in your platform's ecosystem?

Since tokens have not yet been created, it is not yet known how many tokens will be released. The main purpose of tokens is functioning in games.

It helps to quickly develop and test games. Tokens can be used as promotions for testers. The more games will be developed, the more expensive the price of the token will be.
Activity: 27

What does the price of a Cocos token depend on?

Now bounty members receive rewards, but the price of the token is still not known.

The price of the token when IEO starts will depend on the Cocos-BCX command. Project representatives determine the price of the token.

After the investment round, the price is formed by the market.

This is quite an interesting point, because the Cocos-BCX team has already distributed a large number of tokens and pricing is an important stage for the project.

But the most interesting thing is that the Cocos-BCX team is not in a hurry to conduct IEO and at least announce it.

Can Chinese residents take part in the Ecosystem Incentive Plan?

Is Cocos token legal in China?

Yes. After all, the Cocos token is a utility token.

A resident of any country can take part in the Ecosystem Incentive Plan and earn tokens

I thought that the decision on the token should only be taken by the Securities Commission.

Do you have a legal opinion on the Cocos token?

The decision of the law firm does not guarantee that the SEC will not prohibit this token.

I think you need to contact the SEC directly. Or not to work with the US market.
Activity: 21

I heard that you have a campaign with rewards. I have my channel on YouTube (35,000 subscribers). How much will I get for 1 video about your project?

Try recording one video and submit a report. The Cocos-BCX team will evaluate your contribution to the project and list you a certain number of tokens.

Is the Cocos project owned by a company from Beijing Chukong Technologies?

Is your company already 9 years old?

If I'm not mistaken, Chukong Technologies, a company based in China, bought Cocos startup back in 2013. All major developers remained to work in the company.

Well this is good. I researched on their devs and they do have great reputation. This is good for the project overall.

Whose development have you investigated? Chukong Technologies?

What other well-known developments of this company do you know?

Cocos2d-x now has 1.1 million developers, with big games such as Angry Birds, Badlands, Fight !, and Clash of Kings

This shows the incredibly extensive experience of the Cocos-BCX team in the gaming industry. Now they are trying to tokenize the games and I think they will succeed.

Wow! Where did you get this information? Over a million developers used the Cocos engine. How many games were created on this engine?

Yes, this is one of the most popular game development engines in the world. Cocos is the second most popular engine in Asia

Developers will be able to integrate the Cocos-BCX blockchain into their games and create their in-game tokens to pay for gaming items.

That is, with all existing games, integration via API is impossible due to technical features?
Activity: 26

Now bounty members receive rewards, but the price of the token is still not known.

The price of the token when IEO starts will depend on the Cocos-BCX command. Project representatives determine the price of the token.

All participants in the bounty receive tokens and do not know how much they can earn? It looks at least strange.

Cocos-BCX is a global project. They conduct a major marketing campaign. They raised 40 million dollars in private sales and I think they will successfully run IEO

I believe this project is able to raise that much funds, because Cocos-BCX has many potential partnerships such as Binance lab, OKEx, ontology and others. but I just want to make sure the information is correct

I also heard this information and the Cocos-BCX team confirms it.

You can ask this question in Telegram and moderators will answer your question

They attracted funds at the end of 2018.

Cocos-BCX raises $ 40 million to develop blockchain gaming platform
https://venturebeat.com/2018/09/13/cocos-bcx-raises-40-million-to-develop-blockchain-gaming-platform/

Thanks for the link to the article.

Now I see that this is true and the startup really attracted a huge amount of money at an early stage.

The project has a large community and partnerships with blockchain developers.

The main partners are Loom, Ontology, Nebulas and Cell Evolution.
Activity: 27

This is quite an interesting point, because the Cocos-BCX team has already distributed a large number of tokens and pricing is an important stage for the project.
Activity: 36

At the moment only four games are available on the Cocos-BCX blockchain?
Tyche, Cocos Shooting, Dice and Snake.

When will new games be available?

At the moment, only these games working with the blockchain Cocos-BCX are available.

In the near future, developers are planning to add a few more games.

Where can I download these games to check how they work?

As far as I know, Binance lab invested in Cocos BCX at an early stage of the project’s development.

An article about this is posted on the medium.

The investors in Cocos-BCX include Binance Labs, NEO Global Capital, 500 Startups, and more.

Wow This shows that investors believe in the idea of Cocos BCX.
Perhaps in the next 2-3 years we will see Cocos BCX become one of the giants of the blockchain industry.

Do you know how much exactly Binance Labs and NEO Global Capital invested?

Will they also receive your project tokens?
Activity: 20

Activity: 29
Pages:
Jump to: