Pages:
Author

Topic: Cocos-BCX Private Event at NASDAQ Marketsite during Consensus Week - page 66. (Read 9763 times)

Activity: 112
Merit: 0

Where will your next event be? Will I be able to participate and what is the cost of admission to this event?

Can you tell the exact start date and time?

Today Cocos-BCX participated at the 4th Industrial Revolution Hackathon

The main organizer of this event was Binance Arena
Activity: 63
In Bounty, there are new tasks, for the implementation of which you can get COCOS tokens

https://bounty.cocosbcx.io/
Activity: 29

What does the price of a Cocos token depend on?

Now bounty members receive rewards, but the price of the token is still not known.

The price of the token when IEO starts will depend on the Cocos-BCX command. Project representatives determine the price of the token.

After the investment round, the price is formed by the market.

This is quite an interesting point, because the Cocos-BCX team has already distributed a large number of tokens and pricing is an important stage for the project.

But the most interesting thing is that the Cocos-BCX team is not in a hurry to conduct IEO and at least announce it.

Perhaps the main problem in the conduct of IEO is the legal component. I think the project will quickly sell all the tokens, but the team is thinking about the future of the company.

Companies from the USA have invested in Cocos-BCX startup, so IEO can be a problem for the project.

IEO - is illegal in the US
Activity: 396
Merit: 106

The next event will be the Cocos-BCX team today in Seoul (July 24)

You can see the details of the event here https://www.onoffmix.com/event/188040

I understand this is the photo report about the event in Seoul?

https://twitter.com/CocosBCX/status/1153647294509649922
No, that was from China's Hackathon event. The Chinese scripts are different from Korean scripts.
Activity: 21

I heard that you have a campaign with rewards. I have my channel on YouTube (35,000 subscribers). How much will I get for 1 video about your project?

Try recording one video and submit a report. The Cocos-BCX team will evaluate your contribution to the project and list you a certain number of tokens.

That is, you can find out the exact payment in Cocos tokens only after a company member has done all the work?

It's kind of weird, especially the price of the token is not known yet.

Now all participants in the bounty campaign receive rewards in tokens and can only hope that the tokens will have a high price after listing on the stock exchange.
Activity: 55

I understand this is the photo report about the event in Seoul?

https://twitter.com/CocosBCX/status/1153647294509649922
Activity: 653
Merit: 183

In the Telegram group, they often write about your potential partnership with the LATOKEN cryptocurrency exchange.

Are you in talks with representatives of this exchange about listing your token?

At the moment, the project team did not give official comments about Cocos token listing.

We just have to wait and follow the news.
So no news about the token listing at the moment? I think the team needs to put this on a higher priority list since every token need an exchange to grow healthy volumes.
Activity: 42

In the Telegram group, they often write about your potential partnership with the LATOKEN cryptocurrency exchange.

Are you in talks with representatives of this exchange about listing your token?

At the moment, the project team did not give official comments about Cocos token listing.

We just have to wait and follow the news.
Activity: 26
Even what seems clear to you at this stage may change in the future.

I’m wondering how blockchain integration in existing games will work.

I found such information on the Internet:

Cocos2d-x now has 1.1 million developers, with big games such as Angry Birds, Badlands, Fight !, and Clash of Kings

It's true that more than 1 million developers use the Cocos platform?

This shows the incredibly extensive experience of the Cocos-BCX team in the gaming industry. Now they are trying to tokenize the games and I think they will succeed.

Wow! Where did you get this information? Over a million developers used the Cocos engine. How many games were created on this engine?

Yes, this is one of the most popular game development engines in the world. Cocos is the second most popular engine in Asia

I think that after the launch of the Cocos-BCX blockchain, the engine may become the first in the world in popularity.
There are statistics that 97% of developers want to use blockchain in their games.

This is only an assumption. Everything can depend on the quality of the blockchain.

I heard that many developers want to test the blockchain in their games, but we will see the results of this testing later
Today, the project team announced another campaign where users will be able to get free COCOS tokens.
https://twitter.com/CocosBCX/status/1153696020082991105
Activity: 55

How many cocos tokens are you planning to release and what function will the tokens perform in your platform's ecosystem?

Developers will be able to integrate the Cocos-BCX blockchain into their games and create their in-game tokens to pay for gaming items.

That is, with all existing games, integration via API is impossible due to technical features?

Yes, only games written on the Cocos engine are compatible with the Cocos-BCX blockchain via API.

It is very fast and convenient to tokenize games.

Will access to the Cocos-BCX API be free?

In the future it will be very convenient. You can create your own token and instantly integrate it into games
Activity: 26

Is the Cocos project owned by a company from Beijing Chukong Technologies?

Is your company already 9 years old?

If I'm not mistaken, Chukong Technologies, a company based in China, bought Cocos startup back in 2013. All major developers remained to work in the company.

Well this is good. I researched on their devs and they do have great reputation. This is good for the project overall.

Whose development have you investigated? Chukong Technologies?

What other well-known developments of this company do you know?

I believe that the main business of Chukong Technologies is Cocos-BCX.

Now many business areas are switching to blockchain.

How many cocos tokens are you planning to release and what function will the tokens perform in your platform's ecosystem?

Since tokens have not yet been created, it is not yet known how many tokens will be released. The main purpose of tokens is functioning in games.

It helps to quickly develop and test games. Tokens can be used as promotions for testers. The more games will be developed, the more expensive the price of the token will be.

The use of Cocos tokens in the Cocos-BCX ecosystem is thought out to the smallest detail.

I am glad that the team approached the development of a professional platform.
Activity: 22

I heard that you have a campaign with rewards. I have my channel on YouTube (35,000 subscribers). How much will I get for 1 video about your project?

Try recording one video and submit a report. The Cocos-BCX team will evaluate your contribution to the project and list you a certain number of tokens.

That is, you can find out the exact payment in Cocos tokens only after a company member has done all the work?

It's kind of weird, especially the price of the token is not known yet.

Activity: 199
Merit: 2

Can Chinese residents take part in the Ecosystem Incentive Plan?

Is Cocos token legal in China?

Yes. After all, the Cocos token is a utility token.

A resident of any country can take part in the Ecosystem Incentive Plan and earn tokens

I thought that the decision on the token should only be taken by the Securities Commission.

Do you have a legal opinion on the Cocos token?

The decision of the law firm does not guarantee that the SEC will not prohibit this token.

I think you need to contact the SEC directly. Or not to work with the US market.

To avoid any questions from the SEC, investors who buy Cocos tokens must be accredited

Is KYC required to buy Coco's? If so, what kind of document can they accept?
Activity: 23

Can Chinese residents take part in the Ecosystem Incentive Plan?

Is Cocos token legal in China?

Yes. After all, the Cocos token is a utility token.

A resident of any country can take part in the Ecosystem Incentive Plan and earn tokens

I thought that the decision on the token should only be taken by the Securities Commission.

Do you have a legal opinion on the Cocos token?

The decision of the law firm does not guarantee that the SEC will not prohibit this token.

I think you need to contact the SEC directly. Or not to work with the US market.

To avoid any questions from the SEC, investors who buy Cocos tokens must be accredited
Activity: 56

Activity: 33

What does the price of a Cocos token depend on?

Now bounty members receive rewards, but the price of the token is still not known.

The price of the token when IEO starts will depend on the Cocos-BCX command. Project representatives determine the price of the token.

After the investment round, the price is formed by the market.

This is quite an interesting point, because the Cocos-BCX team has already distributed a large number of tokens and pricing is an important stage for the project.

But the most interesting thing is that the Cocos-BCX team is not in a hurry to conduct IEO and at least announce it.

Perhaps the main problem in the conduct of IEO is the legal component. I think the project will quickly sell all the tokens, but the team is thinking about the future of the company.
Pages:
Jump to: