Pages:
Author

Topic: Cocos-BCX Private Event at NASDAQ Marketsite during Consensus Week - page 69. (Read 9763 times)

Activity: 20
Merit: 0

Cocos-BCX is a global project. They conduct a major marketing campaign. They raised 40 million dollars in private sales and I think they will successfully run IEO

40 million USD is a lot of money, where did you get this information?
I believe this project is able to raise that much funds, because Cocos-BCX has many potential partnerships such as Binance lab, OKEx, ontology and others. but I just want to make sure the information is correct

As far as I know, Binance lab invested in Cocos BCX at an early stage of the project’s development.

An article about this is posted on the medium.

The investors in Cocos-BCX include Binance Labs, NEO Global Capital, 500 Startups, and more.
Activity: 29
What are the exchanges with which you are negotiating to add a Cocos token?

I’m wondering on which exchange IEO will be on and on which exchanges will be listed.
Activity: 21
I found such information on the Internet:

Cocos2d-x now has 1.1 million developers, with big games such as Angry Birds, Badlands, Fight !, and Clash of Kings

It's true that more than 1 million developers use the Cocos platform?
Activity: 23

How can I participate in the Cocos-BCX Angels campaign?

Do I need to register and confirm KYC? How many tokens can I earn?

To take part in Cocos BCX Angels you will need to send an application for participation in the campaign.

https://forms.gle/J95uLt2S1Qvru6ey8

KYC is optional

Thanks for the link. I did not understand a bit. What needs to be specified in the "Based in" line?

Does KYC need when distributing coins?

In fact, I think that KYC is a necessity in our time, but the Cocos-BCX team did not report a requirement to confirm KYC to get tokens

I registered and did not fill out KYC.

Although I believe that KYC removes fraudsters from the market, which will positively affect the growth of the coin price in the future
Activity: 22

Bitpie is a strategic partner.

Now you get a free listing in Bitpie Wallet? What services will you provide for Bitpie?

It is possible that the wallet will support Cocos tokens, but at the moment I am waiting for an investment round announcement to buy Cocos tokens.

That would be very good, but all users are waiting for IEO or listing on the TOP exchange.

Users want to be able to buy and sell tokens

The project has no problems with investment, so they are in no hurry to hold ICO or IEO.

They are involved in the popularization and development of the project.

This is also true. If the project has enough investments to implement all plans of the roadmap, then it is better to hold a bounty or airdrop.

Cocos-BCX is a global project. They conduct a major marketing campaign. They raised 40 million dollars in private sales and I think they will successfully run IEO

Is it true, one of the investors was Binance?

I see that you work closely with this exchange. Why don't you have a listing on Binance Info?
Activity: 18

I believe this project is able to raise that much funds, because Cocos-BCX has many potential partnerships such as Binance lab, OKEx, ontology and others. but I just want to make sure the information is correct

As far as I know, Binance lab invested in Cocos BCX at an early stage of the project’s development.

An article about this is posted on the medium.
Activity: 29

Congratulations on a cool partnership!

Bitpie has a large community and can help you with IEO

How can Bitpie help with IEO?

It is more a technical partner who can suggest how to make a Cocos-BCX wallet more secure.

Technically, the Cocos-BCX project has excellent developers who create a safe product.

I think this is nothing more than a marketing collaboration.

Cocos-BCX developers do not have this bitpie experience with the blockchain.

This is a global collaboration that benefits everyone.

At this stage, I am confident that the partnership will be used exclusively for marketing purposes. This draws the attention of the crypto community to Cocos-BCX.

I agree with you 100%. Now the Cocos-BCX project needs good partners to show credibility from experts and experienced developers.

I agree with you if the project has concerns about running an IEO.

In my opinion, they are engaged in development and do not think about investments.
Activity: 25

I also heard this information and the Cocos-BCX team confirms it.

You can ask this question in Telegram and moderators will answer your question

We’re excited Grin Grin Grin to announce that we have reached a strategic partnership with Bitpie on a number of
important levels that will bring value to both the Cocos-BCX and Bitpie ecosystems.
Read more on medium: https://medium.com/@CocosBCX/cocos-bcx-team-up-with-bitpie-for-strategic-partnership-1372bbf8410d Wink Wink Wink

The Bither Wallet wallet which was developed by the Bitpie team is recommended by bitcoin.org

In my opinion it says a lot

Where on https://bitcoin.org/en did you find the recommendations of Bither Wallet?

I searched in several sections, but could not find links to this wallet

I also did not find information about cooperation on bitcoin.org.

Information on recommendations is indicated only in the blog for the medium.

It is worth a little search and you will find all the necessary information.

Bither is a simple and secure wallet on many platforms. With special design, it is possible to get both safety and simplicity.
https://bitcoin.org/en/wallets/mobile/android/bither/

Thanks for the link.

Now I see bitcoin.org considers the wallet a safe and high-quality Bitpie.

At the time Bitpie believes in the Cocos BCX project

Bitpie is a strategic partner.

Now you get a free listing in Bitpie Wallet? What services will you provide for Bitpie?

It is possible that the wallet will support Cocos tokens, but at the moment I am waiting for an investment round announcement to buy Cocos tokens.

That would be very good, but all users are waiting for IEO or listing on the TOP exchange.

Users want to be able to buy and sell tokens

The project has no problems with investment, so they are in no hurry to hold ICO or IEO.

They are involved in the popularization and development of the project.

This is also true. If the project has enough investments to implement all plans of the roadmap, then it is better to hold a bounty or airdrop.

I also heard that the project at an early stage attracted about $ 40 million.

Do you have information on which companies have invested in Cocos-BCX?
Activity: 56

COO of Bitpie Wallet Chao Wang spoke very positively towards Cocos-BCX.

This is your first experience in the development of the blockchain, but quite successful

The Cocos-BCX project receives a lot of positive feedback from blockchain experts. The project was also well received at conferences in Amsterdam, Los Angeles and Hanoi.

The Cocos-BCX team presented the project at all significant events dedicated to the games and blockchain in 2019.

I hope that the IEO will still take place

Summer is not the best time for investment rounds. I think that IEO will take place in September - October of this year.

This usually has a big effect on obscure projects, but I don’t think it will greatly affect the Cocos-BCX project.

Cocos-BCX can successfully close IEO any time of the year.

I agree with you.

I recently generally doubt the conduct of IEO.

I think Cocos-BCX will be able to sell all tokens on private sales.

Who will be the main speakers from the Cocos-BCX project at the #Hacker Party event in Beijing

Is it true that Binance Arena is co-organizing the event?

I think it will be Caterina Zhang.

She often presents the project at all the most iconic events for the Cocos BCX project.

We’re excited Grin Grin Grin to announce that we have reached a strategic partnership with Bitpie on a number of
important levels that will bring value to both the Cocos-BCX and Bitpie ecosystems.
Read more on medium: https://medium.com/@CocosBCX/cocos-bcx-team-up-with-bitpie-for-strategic-partnership-1372bbf8410d Wink Wink Wink

The most important thing in the new partner is Bitpie.

Bitpie is one of the safest cryptocurrency wallets

Our products helped millions of global users manage dozens of billions of US Dollars’ worth of cryptocurrencies in the past 6 years with 0 security accident.

Bitpie developers know how to create a secure cryptocurrency wallet. Developers can tell how to create a secure Cocos BCX Wallet.

I don’t understand why the project needs its Cocos BCX Wallet.

Money can be stored on the stock exchange or on a multi-currency wallet Bitpie

This minimizes the risk of investors losing money. Your wallet always has a greater degree of protection and you can fix found errors faster in it.

Therefore, the Bitpie developer experience is very important for the Cocos-BCX project.

Any minimal error can adversely affect the entire project.

Cocos-BCX does not conduct investment rounds. Therefore, the development team is only responsible to himself.

How can I participate in the Cocos-BCX Angels campaign?

Do I need to register and confirm KYC? How many tokens can I earn?

To take part in Cocos BCX Angels you will need to send an application for participation in the campaign.

https://forms.gle/J95uLt2S1Qvru6ey8

KYC is optional

Thanks for the link. I did not understand a bit. What needs to be specified in the "Based in" line?

Does KYC need when distributing coins?

In fact, I think that KYC is a necessity in our time, but the Cocos-BCX team did not report a requirement to confirm KYC to get tokens

Bitpie is in partnership with well-known blockchain projects.

Partners are btc.com, BTCC, OKEX, Bitmain, etc. https://t.me/cocosbcxen/19368

Now in this list is Cocos-BCX

Bitpie has been working in the cryptocurrency market for a long time. The company has good partners and a large community.
Cocos-BCX will have a rewarding bitpie experience.

This is undoubtedly an important and mutually beneficial cooperation. I believe that Bitpie will be able to convey useful experience and Cocos-BCX will also be able to succeed.

I still do not understand what kind of cooperation is possible with the company Bitpie.

Did the project representatives comment on this collaboration?

They do not deny all possible ways of cooperation, but have not yet announced what kind of cooperation will be carried out at the moment.
Activity: 20

This is your first experience in the development of the blockchain, but quite successful

The Cocos-BCX project receives a lot of positive feedback from blockchain experts. The project was also well received at conferences in Amsterdam, Los Angeles and Hanoi.

The Cocos-BCX team also participated in the event in Ho Chi Minh City and presented the project in many Chinese schools, where the developers showed how the blockchain works.

Already announced the next event to be held tomorrow in Hong Kong.

The speaker from the project Cocos-BCX will be Caterina Zhang

Cocos-BCX will be at the 4th Industrial Revolution @DoraHacks as Technical Partner of the great #Hacker Party and Co-organizer of @Binance Arena in Beijing on July 19, helping unleash new vitality of #blockchain gaming!
Activity: 26

The Cocos-BCX team presented the project at all significant events dedicated to the games and blockchain in 2019.

I hope that the IEO will still take place

Summer is not the best time for investment rounds. I think that IEO will take place in September - October of this year.

This usually has a big effect on obscure projects, but I don’t think it will greatly affect the Cocos-BCX project.

Cocos-BCX can successfully close IEO any time of the year.
Activity: 24

Has your team decided on dates for an investment round?

I would like to buy Cocos tokens, because I believe in your project

Many people want to buy Cocos tokens, as they see great prospects, but the team is in no hurry to announce the start of the investment round.

This is not a primary task for the Cocos-BCX team. They develop a quality product and are not distracted by secondary tasks.

Therefore, they publish a report about the development of the blockchain and related products every two weeks.

The developers are great, and soon we will see the blockchain in action
Activity: 588
Merit: 10

The most important thing in the new partner is Bitpie.

Bitpie is one of the safest cryptocurrency wallets

Our products helped millions of global users manage dozens of billions of US Dollars’ worth of cryptocurrencies in the past 6 years with 0 security accident.

Bitpie developers know how to create a secure cryptocurrency wallet. Developers can tell how to create a secure Cocos BCX Wallet.

I don’t understand why the project needs its Cocos BCX Wallet.

Money can be stored on the stock exchange or on a multi-currency wallet Bitpie

This minimizes the risk of investors losing money. Your wallet always has a greater degree of protection and you can fix found errors faster in it.

Therefore, the Bitpie developer experience is very important for the Cocos-BCX project.

Any minimal error can adversely affect the entire project.
Pages:
Jump to: