Pages:
Author

Topic: Cocos-BCX Private Event at NASDAQ Marketsite during Consensus Week - page 68. (Read 9763 times)

Activity: 37
Merit: 0

How many cocos tokens are you planning to release and what function will the tokens perform in your platform's ecosystem?

Since tokens have not yet been created, it is not yet known how many tokens will be released. The main purpose of tokens is functioning in games.
Activity: 23

Can Chinese residents take part in the Ecosystem Incentive Plan?

Is Cocos token legal in China?

Yes. After all, the Cocos token is a utility token.

A resident of any country can take part in the Ecosystem Incentive Plan and earn tokens

I thought that the decision on the token should only be taken by the Securities Commission.

Do you have a legal opinion on the Cocos token?
Activity: 191
Merit: 1

Is the Cocos project owned by a company from Beijing Chukong Technologies?

Is your company already 9 years old?

If I'm not mistaken, Chukong Technologies, a company based in China, bought Cocos startup back in 2013. All major developers remained to work in the company.

Well this is good. I researched on their devs and they do have great reputation. This is good for the project overall.
Activity: 25

How many cocos tokens are you planning to release and what function will the tokens perform in your platform's ecosystem?

Developers will be able to integrate the Cocos-BCX blockchain into their games and create their in-game tokens to pay for gaming items.
Activity: 18

I found such information on the Internet:

Cocos2d-x now has 1.1 million developers, with big games such as Angry Birds, Badlands, Fight !, and Clash of Kings

It's true that more than 1 million developers use the Cocos platform?

This information concerns the Cocos engine.

There are about 24 thousand registered Cocos-BCX developers now and this number continues to increase every day.
Activity: 29

If I'm not mistaken, Chukong Technologies, a company based in China, bought Cocos startup back in 2013. All major developers remained to work in the company.
Activity: 22

At the moment only four games are available on the Cocos-BCX blockchain?
Tyche, Cocos Shooting, Dice and Snake.

When will new games be available?

At the moment, only these games working with the blockchain Cocos-BCX are available.

In the near future, developers are planning to add a few more games.
Activity: 21

Cocos-BCX is a global project. They conduct a major marketing campaign. They raised 40 million dollars in private sales and I think they will successfully run IEO

40 million USD is a lot of money, where did you get this information?
I believe this project is able to raise that much funds, because Cocos-BCX has many potential partnerships such as Binance lab, OKEx, ontology and others. but I just want to make sure the information is correct

I also heard this information and the Cocos-BCX team confirms it.

You can ask this question in Telegram and moderators will answer your question

They attracted funds at the end of 2018.

Cocos-BCX raises $ 40 million to develop blockchain gaming platform
https://venturebeat.com/2018/09/13/cocos-bcx-raises-40-million-to-develop-blockchain-gaming-platform/

Thanks for the link to the article.

Now I see that this is true and the startup really attracted a huge amount of money at an early stage.

Yes. After all, the Cocos token is a utility token.

A resident of any country can take part in the Ecosystem Incentive Plan and earn tokens
Activity: 56

Cocos-BCX is a global project. They conduct a major marketing campaign. They raised 40 million dollars in private sales and I think they will successfully run IEO

I believe this project is able to raise that much funds, because Cocos-BCX has many potential partnerships such as Binance lab, OKEx, ontology and others. but I just want to make sure the information is correct

As far as I know, Binance lab invested in Cocos BCX at an early stage of the project’s development.

An article about this is posted on the medium.

The investors in Cocos-BCX include Binance Labs, NEO Global Capital, 500 Startups, and more.

Wow This shows that investors believe in the idea of Cocos BCX.
Perhaps in the next 2-3 years we will see Cocos BCX become one of the giants of the blockchain industry.

What does the price of a Cocos token depend on?

Now bounty members receive rewards, but the price of the token is still not known.

The price of the token when IEO starts will depend on the Cocos-BCX command. Project representatives determine the price of the token.

After the investment round, the price is formed by the market.

I found such information on the Internet:

Cocos2d-x now has 1.1 million developers, with big games such as Angry Birds, Badlands, Fight !, and Clash of Kings

It's true that more than 1 million developers use the Cocos platform?

This shows the incredibly extensive experience of the Cocos-BCX team in the gaming industry. Now they are trying to tokenize the games and I think they will succeed.
Activity: 46

How can I participate in the Cocos-BCX Angels campaign?

Do I need to register and confirm KYC? How many tokens can I earn?

To take part in Cocos BCX Angels you will need to send an application for participation in the campaign.

https://forms.gle/J95uLt2S1Qvru6ey8

KYC is optional

Thanks for the link. I did not understand a bit. What needs to be specified in the "Based in" line?

Does KYC need when distributing coins?

In fact, I think that KYC is a necessity in our time, but the Cocos-BCX team did not report a requirement to confirm KYC to get tokens

I registered and did not fill out KYC.

Although I believe that KYC removes fraudsters from the market, which will positively affect the growth of the coin price in the future

This is the decision of the Cocos-BCX team and their lawyers. Permissions are also needed to collect and store personal data.
Activity: 20
What does the price of a Cocos token depend on?

Now bounty members receive rewards, but the price of the token is still not known.
Activity: 26

I also heard this information and the Cocos-BCX team confirms it.

You can ask this question in Telegram and moderators will answer your question

They attracted funds at the end of 2018.

Cocos-BCX raises $ 40 million to develop blockchain gaming platform
https://venturebeat.com/2018/09/13/cocos-bcx-raises-40-million-to-develop-blockchain-gaming-platform/

Activity: 21
Is your CocosWallet (Android / iOS) ready?

Where can I download it and check the work of the wallet?

Please give a link
Activity: 36

Activity: 27
At the moment only four games are available on the Cocos-BCX blockchain?
Tyche, Cocos Shooting, Dice and Snake.

When will new games be available?
Pages:
Jump to: