Pages:
Author

Topic: Cocos-BCX Private Event at NASDAQ Marketsite during Consensus Week - page 73. (Read 9763 times)

Activity: 16
Merit: 0

Will the blocking only be to withdraw tokens from the exchange? or will I not be able to trade tokens in a few weeks?

All conditions we can only see when IEO is announced. Now we can assume, but it is meaningless.

sorry, where did you find information that this project will hold an IEO? because I didn't find it, I hope you can help me find the details of that information.

In Medium it was written that Cocos-BCX will hold IEO in the second quarter of 2019.

The third quarter of 2019 has already begun, but I think IEO will still be

IEO is delayed because tokens have not yet been created in the Cocos-BCX blockchain.

I think in the near future we will see the announcement about the start of IEO
Activity: 38
We’re excited Grin Grin Grin to announce that we have reached a strategic partnership with Bitpie on a number of
important levels that will bring value to both the Cocos-BCX and Bitpie ecosystems.
Read more on medium: https://medium.com/@CocosBCX/cocos-bcx-team-up-with-bitpie-for-strategic-partnership-1372bbf8410d Wink Wink Wink
Activity: 4
Cocos-BCX Founder CHEN Haozhi is the co-founder of joyo.com?

Being a part of Amazon is very cool and shows your professionalism.
Activity: 38
 we are pleased to officially announce the first round Cocos-BCX Buidlers & Cocos-BCX Angels list of 23 teams. Grin Grin Grin
 To apply for Cocos-BCX Ecosystem Incentive Plan, please use the Application Form https://forms.gle/J95uLt2S1Qvru6ey8.

Will you post your coin on coingecko? I heard that many projects refuse to CMC listing.

CMC starts raising prices for all services too quickly, so many startups go to the free coingecko service.

I think it is too early to talk about this. First you need to hold IEO and get a listing on two exchanges.

Then you can choose CMC or coingecko

I believe that coinmarketcap.com is much more popular than coingecko, so it’s better to get a listing at coinmarketcap.

Especially since you are supported by such large projects as Binance.

In my opinion, the Cocos-BCX project has no problems with lack of attention.
All the best coins are placed at coinmarketcap.com and I think Cocos-BCX should also get a listing on this resource.

I am sure that after listing on two exchanges, the Cocos token will instantly be listed in coinmarketcap.

This is the best resource where all cryptocurrencies are listed.
Activity: 88
Merit: 2
Hi Vincent ,how are you± Smiley
Activity: 12

Can I get a reward in Bitcoin or Ethereum?

I'm not interested in getting Cocos tokens, but I can make a video about your project.

All awards are given in Cocos tokens.

After IEO, you can sell tokens and buy any other cryptocurrency.

This is provided that the Cocos token is added to the exchange.

Otherwise you will not be able to sell the token and buy another cryptocurrency.

Cocos Token has its own blockchain, so listing on the stock exchange may require more time than tokens based on the blockchain ethereum

Usually, adding a token on a new blockchain takes more time than an ethereum or Stellar token.

Therefore, IEO Cocos is delayed. I think the project will hold IEO closer to September.

That is, do you think the delay of IEO is related to the difficulty of adding a new blockchain to the exchange functionality?

Perhaps you `re right
Activity: 6

Is it true that you got a listing on CITEX?

IEO will pass on this exchange or not? Why there is no official information from your team?

On the official CITEX page on Twitter, it was reported that ISO, the Cocos-BCX project will be held on their stock exchange.

Cocos-BCX representatives don't comment on this.

What is ISO? And why does CITEX not conduct standard IEO? It looks very strange. I do not advise taking part in ISO on CITEX.

Representatives of the Cocos-BCX project stated that the Cocos token has not yet been created.

I do not understand why the CITEX exchange announced an IEO
Activity: 11

210 million COCOS allocated for Cocos-BCX Angel campaign?

Or is this a total budget allocated to Cocos-BCX Buidler and Cocos-BCX Angel?

210 million COCOS is a general fund dedicated to the Cocos-BCX Buidler and Cocos-BCX Angel campaigns.

I think it is more than enough to reward all participants.

Perhaps 1 million tokens would be enough. Until we know the price of a coin during IEO, we will not be able to say how much we can earn.

Exactly. I for example would be happy with 1 bitcoin and would refuse 100 Stellar.

It all depends on the price of the coin, which will be at the time of the listing.

Very strange position of the project representatives. Conduct marketing campaigns and do not report on IEO, as well as the cost of the Cocos token

Taking into account that more than 300 thousand participants are registered in the campaign bounty and do not announce the price of the Cocos token.

I hope the team will fix this error soon.

This is not a mistake. This shows that the community trusts the project team and believes in the success of Cocos-BCX.

I think all members of the bounty will receive decent rewards.
Activity: 7

How many users are officially registered in bounty?

Do users need to confirm KYC to get rewarded for participating in bounty?

KYC is not a prerequisite for participation in a bounty company.

Judging by the news in Telegram, 305,000 users are registered on the campaign bounty.

I think that this is not entirely correct, because a lot of fake accounts can be registered in the campaign bounty.

KYC - should be mandatory for bounty members

Not all users want to provide their personal data. But I think that if users want to make money, then KYC confirmation is the right requirement.
Activity: 6

I run my website in Spanish about blockchain. Can I participate in a company?

Or are only accepted resources in English?

I think your blog may also be useful for the Cocos-BCX project.

Try to apply for participation and see how your contribution to the development of Cocos-BCX was evaluated.

I wonder whether the reward will depend on the attendance of the blog?

What are the minimum requirements for the number of site visitors?

I once participated in the bounty. Blog attendance is an important indicator in getting rewards.

Usually accepted blogs with attendance of 100-200 users per day

Does bounty take place on the bitcointalk forum?

I can not find your bounty in the appropriate section.

Where do you spend the bounty campaign?

Bounty takes place at https://bounty.cocosbcx.io/

Representatives of the project have promised many new tasks in the near future, so register and complete tasks

To register on bounty.cocosbcx.io you need to confirm KYC?

How many tokens can I earn in 1 day?
Activity: 42

Today will be a conference in Shanghai
Project Cocos BCX will present technical advisor Kevin Yin and caterina zhang

I saw a report about the event in Shanghai.

Advisor to the project Kevin Yin adequately presented the Cocos-BCX at the Blockchain Developer Conference

Twitter has only 1 photo. I would like to see a video of Kevin Yin speaking at a conference in Shanghai.

Why do not you post videos from conferences on YouTube?

Representatives of the project practically do not use YouTube. I think they post reports about events in Telegram or Discord.
Activity: 27

For me, it remains a big question why the project team does not comment on listing and IEO.

This is what all the investors and the Cocos-BCX community are waiting for.

Why does not comment?

https://twitter.com/CocosBCX/status/1148096682095075329

It says here that CocosBCX has not yet created a token and any listing is not confirmed by the CocosBCX command.
Activity: 4

Will the blocking only be to withdraw tokens from the exchange? or will I not be able to trade tokens in a few weeks?

All conditions we can only see when IEO is announced. Now we can assume, but it is meaningless.

sorry, where did you find information that this project will hold an IEO? because I didn't find it, I hope you can help me find the details of that information.

In Medium it was written that Cocos-BCX will hold IEO in the second quarter of 2019.

The third quarter of 2019 has already begun, but I think IEO will still be

Will you post your coin on coingecko? I heard that many projects refuse to CMC listing.

CMC starts raising prices for all services too quickly, so many startups go to the free coingecko service.

I think it is too early to talk about this. First you need to hold IEO and get a listing on two exchanges.

Then you can choose CMC or coingecko

I believe that coinmarketcap.com is much more popular than coingecko, so it’s better to get a listing at coinmarketcap.

Especially since you are supported by such large projects as Binance.

In my opinion, the Cocos-BCX project has no problems with lack of attention.
All the best coins are placed at coinmarketcap.com and I think Cocos-BCX should also get a listing on this resource.
Activity: 1316
Merit: 105

Activity: 10

Activity: 10

Today will be a conference in Shanghai
Project Cocos BCX will present technical advisor Kevin Yin and caterina zhang

I saw a report about the event in Shanghai.

Advisor to the project Kevin Yin adequately presented the Cocos-BCX at the Blockchain Developer Conference

Twitter has only 1 photo. I would like to see a video of Kevin Yin speaking at a conference in Shanghai.

Why do not you post videos from conferences on YouTube?
Activity: 8

Is it true that you got a listing on CITEX?

IEO will pass on this exchange or not? Why there is no official information from your team?

On the official CITEX page on Twitter, it was reported that ISO, the Cocos-BCX project will be held on their stock exchange.

Cocos-BCX representatives don't comment on this.

What is ISO? And why does CITEX not conduct standard IEO? It looks very strange. I do not advise taking part in ISO on CITEX.
Activity: 11

How many users are officially registered in bounty?

Do users need to confirm KYC to get rewarded for participating in bounty?

KYC is not a prerequisite for participation in a bounty company.

Judging by the news in Telegram, 305,000 users are registered on the campaign bounty.

I think that this is not entirely correct, because a lot of fake accounts can be registered in the campaign bounty.

KYC - should be mandatory for bounty members
Pages:
Jump to: