Pages:
Author

Topic: CoExistCoin Blockchain tech to Empower the less fortunate - page 10. (Read 127752 times)

Activity: 672
Merit: 500
The page is starting to shape up nicely! Great job Phil!
Activity: 700
Founder of CoExistCoin

Really great and professional interview Phil. I keep believing that we will help alot of people!

Thank you. I think we all will be going along for a good ride. I really hope those in our community also believes. A little help in the social media. Just follow and share the content. We only grow larger by getting more followers.

I am working on some things. Been doing detective work on dead wallets.

3 DAYS LEFT

Anyone that still hasnt done a swap go to website. OH MY, it has a new look. Check it out.

CoExistCoin.com

twitter.com/CoExistCoin

Telegram channel https://t.me/coexistcoin

Join us on slack https://coexistcoin.herokuapp.com/

Really great and professional interview Phil. I keep believing that we will help alot of people!
Founder of CoExistCoin
Founder of CoExistCoin
Guys and gals. It is quiet while we migrate over to waves. I know the excitment has now passed. We do have some exciting news and announcments shortly after swap is over. This is a big deal shedding old blockchain for a newer one.

I hope you guys and gals have checked out the features in the waves wallet. As you can see, you can deposit USD or EUR right into wallet. From there buy coxst, btc, waves and other assets in wallet or when we are looking for donations, this will make it easy to do so.  I really like this. Its a huge upgrade for us. Coming in wallet update the dex will be available on the mobile wallets. So exchange trading/buying will be available on your phone. Im not sure when update will be released. I was told that in next release CoExistCoin will have the green check mark next to it.

Thank you to all you of you awesome people that is part of CoExistCoin.
Founder of CoExistCoin
Create a video how to make a swap.

I set one up. But its a free trial software. not good quality. I will purchase 1 tomorrow and redo the video. Its 2am. Sleep time. I pm you the youtube link in case you still want to try
Activity: 17
Merit: 0
Create a video how to make a swap.
Phil never leaves anyone out in the cold, but fair warning to everyone. Don't swap at the last second.
Activity: 114
Merit: 100
Oh those guys at yobit. Im pretty sure, this is my guess. That they are transfering us to the waves blockchain. From what I gather, it is easy to do any asset on the WAVES platform. Give it a couple of days. If nothing by this weekend I will accept yobicodes and transfer your COXST.

We got you
Greatly appreciated! Thank you for the peace of mind!
Founder of CoExistCoin
Oh those guys at yobit. Im pretty sure, this is my guess. That they are transfering us to the waves blockchain. From what I gather, it is easy to do any asset on the WAVES platform. Give it a couple of days. If nothing by this weekend I will accept yobicodes and transfer your COXST.

We got you
Im worried my coins are locked on Yobit, I want to transfer out again but it says Wallet maintenance and they will not reply when I ask how long.Sad
I'd like to ask everyone that does a swap to leave Trust for Phil.
You are trusting him with your money and he is transfering it without incident.
That's what the Trust on Bitcoin Forum was set up for.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=trust;u=513776

Please leave good trust for him as it helps the project and new users.

Always try and leave good trust for people that help out.

Phil has transferred coins for me 3 times! Thank you Phil!
I'd like to ask everyone that does a swap to leave Trust for Phil.
You are trusting him with your money and he is transfering it without incident.
That's what the Trust on Bitcoin Forum was set up for.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=trust;u=513776

Please leave good trust for him as it helps the project and new users.

Always try and leave good trust for people that help out.
Founder of CoExistCoin
I can not figure out what to write in the last two columns! Can you show in the picture what to write?

I'll manual swap them if you would like. CoExistCoin.com/swap
Why did they swap ?

To answer the question as to why we are doing this swap.

More people will be able to use coxst with this wallet. Wallet is easily downloaded on all platforms. Our old wallet is limited to windows or Linux. We had a iOS wallet but it needs server space to keep running which is a monthly or yearly fee. But the BIG one is the mobile wallet available on all mobile devices. We had an android app, but anyone that uses it knows the pain and time it took to sync. The waves wallet is always synced. So there's a huge reason there. More people will be able to use coexist coin, or hodl it with ease.

Speaking of sync. Need I say more. No one wants to spend a day or 2 waiting for the wallet to sync. Another huge plus.

Waves has so many API uses coming down the line. Being able to integrate the tech with everyday use is a plus. This would have cost us so much money and time to get done with old tech.

Our current POW is keeping the value down. Zpool mines and dumps what they mine daily. This giv s is no chance for natural growth. For investors this is huge.

We will always be on an exchange. Waves has one of the first truly decentralized exchanges. We will always be there at worst.

Waves has a huge community. Teaming up with this community gives us an advantage That so many other alts would die for.

Swap now

Auto swap from QT wallet http://www.wavesgo.com/CoExistSwap.html

Manual swap http://coexistcoin.com/swap
I can not figure out what to write in the last two columns! Can you show in the picture what to write?
Activity: 50
Why did they swap ?
Sorry. Do I have time to make a swap? Where to watch a video how to make a swap?

First post of the ANN

There is no video on how to make the swap. It's very simple.
http://www.wavesgo.com/CoExistSwap.html

If that doesn't work for you you can do a manual swap with the Dev.

There is a new manual swap address.
Until page is back up send here and message me tx id

Bsz9dwx114LZbiGF3JRR8X9qR9SBpgTTWg   

AGAIn this is only for manual swap
Sorry. Do I have time to make a swap? Where to watch a video how to make a swap?
Я успеваю сделать своп?

yes you have time to make a swap

There is a new manual swap address.
Until page is back up send here and message me tx id

Bsz9dwx114LZbiGF3JRR8X9qR9SBpgTTWg   

Again this is only for manual swap
Pages:
Jump to: