Pages:
Author

Topic: CoExistCoin Blockchain tech to Empower the less fortunate - page 8. (Read 127752 times)

Activity: 700
Merit: 500
Founder of CoExistCoin
Hey hey everyone. I just want you guys and gals to know that we will release an official white paper (because all the cool kids do) on 8/5/2017. The number one reason why CoExistCoin was created for is to help people in need. It will be spelled out with realistic goals and to do now concept. Not this is my vision for the future. We need to do something now. Sooner than later.  Keep watching here and all the usual places
Founder of CoExistCoin
hi i must make another swap but i cannot find page for this-
i has already make little swap but was for try.
how i can do now?

Swap was over 7/14. It was announced for 3 weeks. Ill pm you

What exchange coins good? I see wallet down on coinexchange and ruuning on nova
Non. That blockchain is a fake now. We gave everyone a month to swap them. Unfortunately there's nothing that can be done

Ok thanks, but then how the coin is going to be traded? See something similar happened to I cash, but yobit continued trading old chain, when people want to withdraw, those coins got lost, but at the end of the day, who got the bad name is I cash and lost reputation, good luck with that

I asked yobit to remove the chain. We are in the waves wallet and are trading on the dex right with more to come. We told everyone for a month. We told everyone yobit is fake weeks ago

A lost post on ANN is not telling everyone, that's the issue, you assume something is not happening on exchanges and people are trading on nova, yobit and coinexchange as I type

I do not assume anything. I was on twitter, here and most of places where there is crypto news. Also nova and coinexchange to my knowledge has turned wallets off. Only yobit is trading fake coexistcoin to my knowledge. I asked the exchanges to remove blockchain. I do not control what they do. I can only try. Its all that can be asked of people.
Founder of CoExistCoin
how i can do now?

Hi Phill,

my advice to you is try to get green check on your coin at waveswallet dex, otherwise its seems like not genuine one Smiley

Its already been approved. Look for the green check mark in the next waves update release
Activity: 1540
Merit: 502
how i can do now?

Hi Phill,

my advice to you is try to get green check on your coin at waveswallet dex, otherwise its seems like not genuine one Smiley
Activity: 896
how i can do now?

Non. That blockchain is a fake now. We gave everyone a month to swap them. Unfortunately there's nothing that can be done

Ok thanks, but then how the coin is going to be traded? See something similar happened to I cash, but yobit continued trading old chain, when people want to withdraw, those coins got lost, but at the end of the day, who got the bad name is I cash and lost reputation, good luck with that

I asked yobit to remove the chain. We are in the waves wallet and are trading on the dex right with more to come. We told everyone for a month. We told everyone yobit is fake weeks ago

A lost post on ANN is not telling everyone, that's the issue, you assume something is not happening on exchanges and people are trading on nova, yobit and coinexchange as I type

Nothing surprises me anymore about Yobit.-
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
how i can do now?

Founder of CoExistCoin
how i can do now?

how i can do now?

Founder of CoExistCoin
how i can do now?

how i can do now?

Founder of CoExistCoin
how i can do now?

Activity: 367
Merit: 250
how i can do now?
Founder of CoExistCoin
And where did the coin go? And what will happen next?

Hey hey buddy. I promise you I am working. The coexistcoin on the waves wallet is awesome. Stuff is in the works
You can follow our daily news on any these too.

twitter.com/CoExistCoin

Telegram channel https://t.me/coexistcoin

Join us on slack https://coexistcoin.herokuapp.com/
Activity: 114
Merit: 100

The coin is on Waves Platform right now. Just wait for the news!
Activity: 17
Merit: 0
Founder of CoExistCoin
I was up in buffalo this past week. I had a few meetings about the future direction of CoExistCoin. I am very excited for whats coming. If anyone wants to follow our happenings on slack join up and chat with us https://coexistcoin.herokuapp.com/

I also do short videos and messages on telegram. Follow the channel and see me babble about current happenings. https://t.me/coexistcoin
nice one phil as i understand how serious you are about this project and i thank you personally to be active again and trying to work with
this coin as i remember how you helped me how many more good things to happen with your new ideas hope your family will be always
safe. keep it up phil good karma will come back to you and to all people around here.

Thank you so very much. Life is like trading. It has its ups and downs. I am blessed in 2 ways. First one that everything is pretty back to normal and the family is doing well. Second blessing is that I have a kick ass community that supports what we are thriving to do. It has been a long winding road. This community guided us down the rigth path to where we are now.
Activity: 1302
Merit: 540
I was up in buffalo this past week. I had a few meetings about the future direction of CoExistCoin. I am very excited for whats coming. If anyone wants to follow our happenings on slack join up and chat with us https://coexistcoin.herokuapp.com/

I also do short videos and messages on telegram. Follow the channel and see me babble about current happenings. https://t.me/coexistcoin
nice one phil as i understand how serious you are about this project and i thank you personally to be active again and trying to work with
this coin as i remember how you helped me how many more good things to happen with your new ideas hope your family will be always
safe. keep it up phil good karma will come back to you and to all people around here.
Activity: 114
Merit: 100
So happy about the switch to Waves excited about the future of this coin!
Founder of CoExistCoin

Founder of CoExistCoin
PLEASE IF YOU HAVE THE OLD WALLET OPEN, PLEASE CLOSE IT AND DELETE IT. WE WANT TO KILL THAT BLOCKCHAIN

I said please so you have to do it  Grin Wink
Pages:
Jump to: