Pages:
Author

Topic: CoExistCoin Blockchain tech to Empower the less fortunate - page 9. (Read 127752 times)

Activity: 700
Merit: 500
Founder of CoExistCoin
PLEASE IF YOU HAVE THE OLD WALLET OPEN, PLEASE CLOSE IT AND DELETE IT. WE WANT TO KILL THAT BLOCKCHAIN
Activity: 1540
Merit: 502
Did i get some coexst (genuine ones)  airdrop in my waveswallet ??

It should say CoExistCoin
Just hold on to them. We are still a month or so out from doing what will be done Smiley

yup its says CoExistCoin, i received 4.8

thx for the free coins  Wink
Activity: 672
Did i get some coexst (genuine ones)  airdrop in my waveswallet ??

It should say CoExistCoin
Just hold on to them. We are still a month or so out from doing what will be done Smiley
Founder of CoExistCoin
CoExistCoin with identifier of 7tZxVdAWc8QvsMrXBoicMgU2bSJsaEpFJnPYn1H31B8B is ours. Coxst is fake. On block explorer we have green check. It's moving along
Activity: 1540
Merit: 502
Did i get some coexst (genuine ones)  airdrop in my waveswallet ??
is coxst was listed on coinmarketcap?
because i am confuced

Yes it's just going to take up to 7 days to switch the feed over to the WavesDex
https://coinmarketcap.com/assets/coexistcoin/#markets

They had to take down the other exchanges.

We also are on gravit now
https://gravit.ws/asset.aspx?asset=7tZxVdAWc8QvsMrXBoicMgU2bSJsaEpFJnPYn1H31B8B
Activity: 616
is coxst was listed on coinmarketcap?
because i am confuced
Activity: 882
Merit: 976
Here's to new beginnings!

Been following on twitter and Telegram, and I'm personally excited for the new tech behind COXST. I am on the board of a NGO and non-profit organization in a third-world country, and our current project is to launch the first children's home and community center in the district I live in. When I first heard about COXST, I was excited to see there was a crypto dedicated to the betterment of the less fortunate, which is right up my alley.

I'm proud to be a part of this, and looking back, I wish I had bought more of this. Either way, the future is very exciting for COXST, and I'm now grateful for Phil and Stein for migrating this so we can further develop our future together.

Kudos, and congratulations on "deading" the old Blockchain. Let's make some serious moves going forward! Can't wait!
Activity: 896
Hey all. Ive posted some videos on telegram, twitter and slack. CoExistCoin.com/community

I truly mean waht I said in them. Thank you all.

Ill be posting updates on the blog. Sorry your pusing you all there but the traffic helps promote it.

Blog final wrap up of migration and whats to come CoExistCoin.com/lets-coexist

Cheers!
Founder of CoExistCoin
Hey all. Ive posted some videos on telegram, twitter and slack. CoExistCoin.com/community

I truly mean waht I said in them. Thank you all.

Ill be posting updates on the blog. Sorry for pushing you all there but the traffic helps promote it.

Blog final wrap up of migration and whats to come CoExistCoin.com/lets-coexist
Telegram link is not working ( https://t.me/coexistcoin )

Weird. Works for me

Redirects me instantly to: tg://resolve?domain=coexistcoin

Forget it, it's a local configuration problem. Thanks.-
legendary
Activity: 3346
Merit: 1214
Thank you! I have not figured out to how to see how many people are watching. There are 8 subscribers.

I  joined the telegram channel and looking forward to work with Phil again now that  the swap is over Phil can now resume development, Looking forward to work with Phil on how to get this coin on top of the market again.
Telegram link is not working ( https://t.me/coexistcoin )
Founder of CoExistCoin
ITS OVER. NO SWAP FOR YOU!! lmao
Founder of CoExistCoin
Thank you! I have not figured out to how to see how many people are watching. There are 8 subscribers.
I cant believe the day is here. We are hours away from ending our old blockchain and being on WAVES full time. I first want to thank you all. Without you guys and gals, CoExistCoin is nothing. I thank you all so very much with all my heart.

If anyone wants to join in toasting our old blockchain goodbye with me, follow the twitter and or telegram channel. CoExistCoin.com/community

Good luck!!!
Been getting your updates on Telegram! Can you tell if people are watching ? I can't seem to add a reaction or emoji to your posts.
I cant believe the day is here. We are hours away from ending our old blockchain and being on WAVES full time. I first want to thank you all. Without you guys and gals, CoExistCoin is nothing. I thank you all so very much with all my heart.

If anyone wants to join in toasting our old blockchain goodbye with me, follow the twitter and or telegram channel. CoExistCoin.com/community

Good luck!!!
Founder of CoExistCoin

Activity: 114
Merit: 100
Page is looking nice man! Excited to be apart of such a great coin and cause!
Pages:
Jump to: