Pages:
Author

Topic: CoExistCoin Blockchain tech to Empower the less fortunate - page 35. (Read 127752 times)

Activity: 700
Merit: 500
Founder of CoExistCoin
Here is receipt for donation to Coexist.org They help create a new generation free from prejudice, hate and violence. It goes directly to the field to advance social cohesion through education and innovation.

Here is $16.80 usd or 73700 COXST = BTC value of.028743

The Coexist Team [email protected] via mailgun.org
Aug 22 (1 day ago)

to me
Dear Philip Lima,

Thank you for helping Coexist to create a new generation free from prejudice, hate and violence.

100% of your generous $16.80 donation goes directly to the field to advance social cohesion through education and innovation.

We will provide updates about the impact that was achieved through your contribution and the progress made through our programs.

Continue to follow the changing lives of people working and learning together on https://www.coexist.org.

Sincerely,

The Coexist Team
https://www.coexist.org/
[email protected]

✄--------------------------------------------

RECEIPT

Transaction number: CH_93YYBMLAGOHJQW
Name: Philip Lima
Date: Mon Aug 22 2016 at 19:29 EDT
Amount: $16.80 USD
Card ending in: xxxx

Please keep a copy of this email for your records. This is your official receipt certifying that you received neither goods nor services in consideration, in whole or in part, for your tax deductible gift to the Coexist Foundation America, Inc. The Coexist Foundation America, Inc. is a registered 501(c)(3) organization.

Coexist Foundation America, Inc.
641 S Street NW
Washington, DC 20001
(202) 827–8032
Federal Tax ID #45-3842868

This makes me happy to see!
Really!
This is what its about.

Hoping there will be more of this.....  

While inspired, I will today put a buy wall on 1 000 000 COXST at 30 sat to help tank it until block halving, and buy a bunch.

Great work Phil!

And great work to you! Thank you for that wall. Its thanks to community like you we are moving forward.

Founder of CoExistCoin
And we again received another $10 usd in donation through the website. Its sunday here but this coming week I will run it though the CoExistCoin network and then donate it to our charities. I will post everything of course.
Activity: 742
Merit: 505
Here is receipt for donation to Coexist.org They help create a new generation free from prejudice, hate and violence. It goes directly to the field to advance social cohesion through education and innovation.

Aug 22 (1 day ago)

to me
Dear Philip Lima,

Thank you for helping Coexist to create a new generation free from prejudice, hate and violence.

100% of your generous $16.80 donation goes directly to the field to advance social cohesion through education and innovation.

We will provide updates about the impact that was achieved through your contribution and the progress made through our programs.

Continue to follow the changing lives of people working and learning together on https://www.coexist.org.

Sincerely,

The Coexist Team
[email protected]

RECEIPT

Please keep a copy of this email for your records. This is your official receipt certifying that you received neither goods nor services in consideration, in whole or in part, for your tax deductible gift to the Coexist Foundation America, Inc. The Coexist Foundation America, Inc. is a registered 501(c)(3) organization.

641 S Street NW
Washington, DC 20001
(202) 827–8032

This makes me happy to see!
Really!
This is what its about.

Hoping there will be more of this.....  

While inspired, I will today put a buy wall on 1 000 000 COXST at 30 sat to help tank it until block halving, and buy a bunch.

Great work Phil!
Activity: 1862
Merit: 590
Great job Phil

Once I build up my COXST stack and am staking a decent amount of coins each day, I'm going to donate 50% of my staked coins each week. At the moment I'm not earning enough coins to make it worth while but once I do I'll will donate each and every week.

Also I have a question, Will the Twitter campaign start again soon? I Tweet every 2nd day about COXST and the only reason why I am asking is because I was donating 50% of my coins each week I earned from the Twitter campaign.

I would restart it if it wouldnt be dumped by others. I know You wont. And you did donate it.

But others was dumping and gambling with the ad campaign bounty.

Maybe we will do it for a week every 3 weeks.

I understand Phil

Once a week every 3 weeks sounds like a good idea as then hopefully we won't have the people who participate dump the coins. Even if you lower the bounties a little like for example only give 20 COXST coins per Tweet for people who have under 500 followers. I know some people will say its too low but we are trying to help a good cause and it will also show which people are just in it for the money. As you know I tweet almost everyday on Twitter and also sometimes re-tweet as I want my followers to get on board for a good cause. I know I am doing something right by tweeting about COXST because I always get a few retweets and likes on my COXST tweets which is what I want to see as I know I am spreading the word about COXST.
Activity: 2128
Merit: 520
More great news. We had another donation through our website. $10 usd or 49000 CoExistCoin or BTC.01713531

This is great. Of course I will post donation confirmation when I send it between water4.org and Coexist.org.

We may not have a big community, but we have the best, and most kind, caring people in crypto.

I appreciate you all.

Have the best day ever,

Phil Lima
nice hearing that mate keep the charity moves and all of those who cares will have a good karma in return, good luck dev.
Founder of CoExistCoin
More great news. We had another donation through our website. $10 usd or 49000 CoExistCoin or BTC.01713531

This is great. Of course I will post donation confirmation when I send it between water4.org and Coexist.org.

We may not have a big community, but we have the best, and most kind, caring people in crypto.

I appreciate you all.

Have the best day ever,

Phil Lima
Founder of CoExistCoin
Great job Phil

Once I build up my COXST stack and am staking a decent amount of coins each day, I'm going to donate 50% of my staked coins each week. At the moment I'm not earning enough coins to make it worth while but once I do I'll will donate each and every week.

Also I have a question, Will the Twitter campaign start again soon? I Tweet every 2nd day about COXST and the only reason why I am asking is because I was donating 50% of my coins each week I earned from the Twitter campaign.

I would restart it if it wouldnt be dumped by others. I know You wont. And you did donate it.

But others was dumping and gambling with the ad campaign bounty.

Maybe we will do it for a week every 3 weeks.
Activity: 644
Here is receipt for donation to Water4.org

$80.00 USD or 351000 COXST = BTC.13689019

Auto-Receipt <[email protected]>
5:45 AM (18 hours ago)

to me
Thank you!

Order Information
Description:   Donation-JW
Invoice Number    1277-f8275
Billing Information
CoExistCoin CoExistCoin
xx xxx xx
xxx xxxx
, NY 11706
us
[email protected]   Shipping Information
Total:      $80.00 (USD)

Payment Information
Date/Time:   23-Aug-2016 3:45:03 MDT
Transaction ID:   20151144028
Payment Method:   MasterCard xxxxxxxxx
Transaction Type:   Purchase
Auth Code:   696xxx

Merchant Contact Information
Water 4 Foundation
Oklahoma City, OK 73101
US
[email protected]
Your generosity is "bringing access to life"! Water4 is a 501(c)(3) public charity, EIN 26-3260581. No goods or services were provided by Water4 in return for this contribution.
nicely did buddy, i think this kind of updates will bring more interest here, it is a coin dedicated for charity deeds just like you as an example thank you so much my friend.
Activity: 1862
Merit: 590
Great job Phil

legendary
Activity: 3346
Merit: 1214

to me
Thank you!

Order Information
Billing Information
CoExistCoin CoExistCoin
xx xxx xx
xxx xxxx
, NY 11706
us

Payment Information

Water 4 Foundation
Oklahoma City, OK 73101
US
[email protected]
Your generosity is "bringing access to life"! Water4 is a 501(c)(3) public charity, EIN 26-3260581. No goods or services were provided by Water4 in return for this contribution.

Coexist really lives up to it's name as a crypto currency dedicated for donation that is why this community is blessed for all their works,many have really benefited from this project..
Founder of CoExistCoin

to me
Thank you!

Order Information
Billing Information
CoExistCoin CoExistCoin
xx xxx xx
xxx xxxx
, NY 11706
us

Payment Information

Water 4 Foundation
Oklahoma City, OK 73101
US
[email protected]
Founder of CoExistCoin

Aug 22 (1 day ago)

to me
Dear Philip Lima,

Sincerely,

The Coexist Team
[email protected]

RECEIPT

641 S Street NW
Washington, DC 20001
(202) 827–8032
Removing POW, doing forks, it's never good for a coin. (Every time I've seen PoW removed from a coin, I see a dead coin is 30 days). That means only that devs are not sure about what they're are making.
In our opinion, it's better leave things "as is", Rome was not build in a Day and if communty here can be strong enough to wait more longer, I'm pretty sure one day will be rewarded. You maded some decisions when you've maked COXEST, honor your decisions, and support them.
Keep on it, stand strong.

Bes regards,
CryptoGods CEO

Dont forget the reason this coin didnt go 1 sat early this summer is because of a block reward reduction.

Recovering from 1 sat is no easy task.
Coxst recovered from 9sat.

Hello Frost,
totally agree with you, but next halving is pretty near if I'm not wrong. Of course is only my opinion, but I suggest to wait.. Smiley

Regards,
CryptoGods CEO

I agree too to wait.

In about a month it wil go from 10 to 5?

That might do it .. if not it should be 1 or ,5
Activity: 144
Merit: 100
Enhancing Blockchain Technology
Removing POW, doing forks, it's never good for a coin. (Every time I've seen PoW removed from a coin, I see a dead coin is 30 days). That means only that devs are not sure about what they're are making.
In our opinion, it's better leave things "as is", Rome was not build in a Day and if communty here can be strong enough to wait more longer, I'm pretty sure one day will be rewarded. You maded some decisions when you've maked COXEST, honor your decisions, and support them.

Bes regards,
CryptoGods CEO

Dont forget the reason this coin didnt go 1 sat early this summer is because of a block reward reduction.

Hello Frost,
totally agree with you, but next halving is pretty near if I'm not wrong. Of course is only my opinion, but I suggest to wait.. Smiley

Regards,
CryptoGods CEO

Bes regards,
CryptoGods CEO

Activity: 144
Merit: 100
Enhancing Blockchain Technology

Bes regards,
CryptoGods CEO
Going to go over some things for upcoming source update/ possible rewrite. We forked once. I hate that. We may have to fork one more time IF its necessary. If we fork then maybe its a complete rewrite. Further discussion on this after we agree on PoW

We are at block  426000

PoW block reward halves  525600 blocks

Is that low enough to keep POW or do we just go lower? We could keep it if we change algo? But for what we are, anyone should mine it easily I feel. Long term thinking on my part.
I know traders want instant gratification. I welcome and want your input too.

1440 blocks daily
50 per block 60 sec = 72 000 COXST mined daily
25 per block 60 sec = 36 000 COXST mined daily
10 per block 60 sec = 14 400 COXST mined daily   
5  per block 60 sec =   7 200 COXST mined daily
1  per block 60 sec =   1 440 COXST mined daily
,5 per block 60 sec =     720 COXST mined daily
,25 per block 60 sec =    360 COXST mined daily
,1 per block 60 sec =      180 COXST mined daily

One of the major factors behind price is "Total supply".  PoW has done most of its job now, which is making and spreading coins.
If you want price to start moving up, you need to hand it over to the traders market, not the miners.

That means either removing PoW rewards, or slaughtering it.
Slaughtering it would imply it wont be profitable at all to mine it until the price is wayyy higher.
But it will also stop the daily dumping, which bleeds many coins out in the end.

And do NOT worry about the fork. The only reason forking has gotten a bad rep lately is because of the ETH-fork.
The reasons and arguments behind it is the problem, not the fork.

COXST is not forking because of some DAO fuckup Cheesy

Activity: 644
Going to go over some things for upcoming source update/ possible rewrite. We forked once. I hate that. We may have to fork one more time IF its necessary. If we fork then maybe its a complete rewrite. Further discussion on this after we agree on PoW

We are at block  426000

Is that low enough to keep POW or do we just go lower? We could keep it if we change algo? But for what we are, anyone should mine it easily I feel. Long term thinking on my part.

not to familiar with this buddy but which way you go through I will support you, I know you can make this project much better just needed some
inputs coming from those who supporting you as well. keep moving buds.
Founder of CoExistCoin

We are at block  426000

Founder of CoExistCoin
Thanks buddy.
Pages:
Jump to: