Pages:
Author

Topic: CoExistCoin Blockchain tech to Empower the less fortunate - page 77. (Read 127752 times)

Activity: 700
Merit: 500
Founder of CoExistCoin
that is awesome
Activity: 420
Merit: 252
I say believe in this coin !
Yobit exchange rate at 121 SAT
Yes!

How goes the multipool ?
Will we be able to mine any coin and have sold and Coxst purchased ?

no at time it runs a longtimetest for additional 48 hours.
will only publish when it runs at last 5 days in total without any problems.
Today I have add a second miner to it with seperate wallet address to test the payout function.
CoExistCoin should receive since saturday for each found block 0.125 CoExist. (0.25 %) at time i will not donate to me any fee. so that it will be 0.25 CoExist each block to CoExist.

must do a little bit tuning and design at userfrontend. but over all it is up and running.

The plan for a multipool was to help new coins to get mining pools.

The function to mine different coins and autoexchange them to coexist sounds nice.
The Poolsoftware could support this function, but i have to test it before implementing.

Founder of CoExistCoin
Hey all. Hope all is good.

POW rewards down to 10 per block to be done this week. Just looking into a few things since source is being adjusted. May not half it at all and keep it at 10 forever.

Any suggestions or thoughts. Work getting done starting tomorrow, wednesday the latest.

I think that is the wise way to go for now. you can always adjust it later. Seems like the people supporting the coin now are true believers. That's a great thing!
So how goes Coinomi, the donation gateway and the other things you are working on ?

Coinomi situation is not going well. At the moment its going to cost me very close to 2 bitcoin to have it done. So theres that hurdle.
 I am looking for finance help in fintech investment companies.That way I can just hire a coder and be done with this scraping by and begging for help.

On the website you can now donate with credit card and pay pal. Figuring out how to get the shapeshift option on my site. It seemed easy but not so much.

Right now I am getting stuff together to send source and wallet source to the person adjusting pow payout. To me this is most important. Have source worked on, compiled wallets and stuff is just at about a half bitcoin.

Every day trying to spread the word and get more eyes on us. Tonight I am going to try and get some donations into our charity. Outside of coexistcoin donations I have not seen one other type of donation. No btc. Credit card on site was completed last night. Im hopeful that helps.

I am working everyday on this. Sooner or later we have to break through. Not many alts actually providing a service. We are. Blockchain tech is so hot right now.

Activity: 672
Yes!

How goes the multipool ?
Will we be able to mine any coin and have sold and Coxst purchased ?

POW rewards down to 10 per block to be done this week. Just looking into a few things since source is being adjusted. May not half it at all and keep it at 10 forever.

Any suggestions or thoughts. Work getting done starting tomorrow, wednesday the latest.

I think that is the wise way to go for now. you can always adjust it later. Seems like the people supporting the coin now are true believers. That's a great thing!
So how goes Coinomi, the donation gateway and the other things you are working on ?
Activity: 742
Merit: 505

I dont see the problem with a "unplanned" change in reward, when its for the health of the coin.

Miners get less, but at the same time whats the point of getting many if they are worthless?
So in the long run i think miners will benefit too.

The main point of mining is moving the blockchain forward... not spreading massive coins for dumping.

Some numbers:

Block reward 10 COXST = 14 400 coins daily.
14,4k coxst is about 0.00905386 BTC at current value.
Which is a small "drain" from the value compared to 5x reward.

They key thing here beeing "current value"

Founder of CoExistCoin

Just inquired about getting POW down to 10 per block.

I think that will be a good move. Put a brake on the dumping, fast.
Founder of CoExistCoin
Just inquired about getting POW down to 10 per block.
50 per block 60 sec = 72 000 COXST mined daily
25 per block 60 sec = 36 000 COXST mined daily
10 per block 60 sec = 14 400 COXST mined daily

1440 blocks daily

Damn no wonder the price was going down. 50k a day getting dumped.
I vote for at least 10. What say you all ?

More than 72K...

But 72K is based on "perfect" difficulty.
When a big miner swoops in at low diff, he blows that limit far off... until diff has risen. But that might take a while.. meanwhile he is harvesting blocks like a rock crusher.

So its possible to "pump" it to over 100k

1440 blocks daily

Damn no wonder the price was going down. 50k a day getting dumped.
I vote for at least 10. What say you all ?

What is the reward now? 50 Coins pr block?

Yeah 50 per block

1440 blocks daily

Yeah 50 per block

Price is now so low that zpool hast touched it for 14 hours...
Neither has there been a dump for 14 hours.

Zpool mines at great speeds for a short while until it has driven difficulty to high to profit.
Then it sells the coins blindly with scripts to whatever bid is out.
Then moves to next coin in line with diff x price beeing worth while.

Miners are great for keeping the network going. And spreading coins.
But there is a limit or fine line here to avoid dumps.
POS "miners" also help keeping the net alive.
So, you should be safe anyway?

Say reward is reduced.. and all miners abandon it. Then difficulty would plummet .... and it would be worth doing some mining if you are "small", until diff rises again, hence keeping the hashes going.
Also if price rises, # of coins rewarded wont matter.
Price wins.

I think it would be wise to make it less profitable to mine, for a while.

I am setting up e commerce on the web site. I purchased and am setting it up. Not so easy to make it easy for the every day person. You will be able to purchase/donate COXST with credit card and or paypal. 100% of purchases this way will be donated to charity. Fiat money will be converted to COXST to be recorded on our network. We will transfer fiat to COXST on exchanges. This way we can get volume and circulate COXST around.

I am hopeful to be done to roll this out in 48 hours. Never been done before so Im trying to make it easy  as possible.

ALSO

I have been in contact with potential investors. This too is needed to take us to the next step. I am seeking a Dev team with different specialties in fields that is necessary for further development.   

That sounds great. We need some buying pressure to offset the miners and yobit teams. It will support the coin and make it easier for the general public to support charity projects in the future as well.
Some knowlegable permenant coders would be great as well! Slowly but surely if you keep at it the coin price will recover and we'll be able to realize the dream of helping others out!
If we are to adjust POW rewards, keeping it at 60 second blocks, 5 COXST. 10 COXST. What would be desirable with out wearing us thin?

Well 50 CoXst is too much. Especially if someone points one of those new asic x11's at one of the pools. I don't know what number is correct. I know I mined 250,000 in the earliest days with renting on nicehash for a month. That's way too much of a reward and I was never selling. I "feel" like the selling pressure is about 5 times too high, so 10 makes sense. Maybe make the mining and POS more equalish ?
I don't know. There has to be some formula about how to set up a coin for the long haul. Alot of coins are probably set up for a pump and dump and they set the mining rewards equally. Maybe set it up for 5 so that when the price goes up we are not getting a massive dump. I don't really know the answer to this, It's a good question.

I would love for others to chime in. I know I have my wallet open 24/7 for staking. Maybe look at Diamond coin. They seem to have their coin set up optimally and the price stays relatively stable.
Founder of CoExistCoin
Hey Dev. What the heck are you doing?

I am setting up e commerce on the web site. I purchased and am setting it up. Not so easy to make it easy for the every day person. You will be able to purchase/donate COXST with credit card and or paypal. 100% of purchases this way will be donated to charity. Fiat money will be converted to COXST to be recorded on our network. We will transfer fiat to COXST on exchanges. This way we can get volume and circulate COXST around.

I am hopeful to be done to roll this out in 48 hours. Never been done before so Im trying to make it easy  as possible.

ALSO

I have been in contact with potential investors. This too is needed to take us to the next step. I am seeking a Dev team with different specialties in fields that is necessary for further development.   
Founder of CoExistCoin
If we are to adjust POW rewards, keeping it at 60 second blocks, 5 COXST. 10 COXST. What would be desirable with out wearing us thin?
There is an issue at compiling coexistcoind under linux.
When you try to build it with make -f makefile.unix it terminates with error message at groestl.c build.
Solution:
create folder obj under src folder

I have not seen that. It seems the new compiled wallets are having issues. I am going to see what I can find. I am no tthe best with this aspect of this. Im a light weight with programming and coding. I was to be the business mind of this project. The good thing is it is forcing me to learn. The bad thing is its still a different language to me

So build wallet at ubuntu 14.04
you have to create folder obj and folder obj/zerocoin
Compile will finished successfully
Pages:
Jump to: