Pages:
Author

Topic: CoExistCoin Blockchain tech to Empower the less fortunate - page 76. (Read 127752 times)

Activity: 700
Merit: 500
Founder of CoExistCoin
Good morning everyone. Hope everyone is having a great Sunday.  Grin

Heres whats up with update. I have to add it to source on github. Ill do that tonight. Then I have to contact all pools/exchanges/etc and get them to update to the new client before the switchover time (block 245000, should be about 2 weeks from now) We all know yobit sometimes takes 2 weeks to update. I dont know about how fast c-cex updates.

I have had complaints about wallet design being to acid in color. We can hold a contest for design later on. My main and only goal until switch over will be to get charity and volume up up up.
Founder of CoExistCoin
LeChuckDE. Thank you.  Grin  I love you too.

Lots of love today. To step away from here and into real life. I had my oldest son when my wife and we was in our young 20's. Today was his Junior prom. Words cannot describe the , well exactly. I cant find the words for that feeling of joy, love, pride and even a little sadness because my first baby is a young man. Its crazy.

Will Update Pool tomorrow to new Wallet-Daemon and then we could publish it.

Enjoy the day and have fun !
And very important, relax a little bit.

Thank you.

Its 3Am. I updated the site again with corrections and more functions.

Sunday is relax day, which means I do yard work and grill dinner for family and mother in law. Shes been lonely since father in law past away. Sundays we force her over.  Thinking of smoking a whole chicken while I do yard work.

Activity: 420
Merit: 252

Lots of love today. To step away from here and into real life. I had my oldest son when my wife and we was in our young 20's. Today was his Junior prom. Words cannot describe the , well exactly. I cant find the words for that feeling of joy, love, pride and even a little sadness because my first baby is a young man. Its crazy.

Will Update Pool tomorrow to new Wallet-Daemon and then we could publish it.

Enjoy the day and have fun !
And very important, relax a little bit.
Founder of CoExistCoin

Build on Ubuntu 15.10 with some little modifications successfully !

Instruction QT-GUI Wallet:
1. Download Zip File
2. Open Terminal and go to the Folder where you extract it
3. mkdir ./src/obj
4. mkdir ./src/obj/zerocoin
5. chmod +x ./src/leveldb/build_detect_platform
6. qmake
7. make
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Instructions Headless Wallet
Follow Steps 1 - 5 from Instruction QT-GUI Wallet
1. cd src
2. make -f makefile.unix

Enjoy

Founder of CoExistCoin
Stein I love you. Thank you I will make corrections. Lmao about my crab bib.  I only had a few pictures available at the time. I'll get a pic up there of me smiling. I take my crab eating serious though haha

EDIT removed source link until source on github is updated

This is source adjusted. Mac and Lin wallets are being worked on and tested still. Should be done soon.

Today is my oldest son's junior prom. So I'll be a bit busy for the next 12 hours between that and my youngest son has soccer/futball tournament today too. Wife and I are going to be running around like crazy people today.

When I get home later and settle in I will get right to work on catching up to everything.

Have a happy day all
Activity: 672
New webpage looks nice..

Some corrections

100% of collected Donations go to charity
    instead of "goes" to charity

Under Mission:
     Our mission is to help the less fortunate. So many people in the world are in desperate and horrible circumstances. Simple things like clean water, make a world of difference to those in need.1 in 8 people lack access to clean water. We can change that. We can help those people in desperate need!

Under why:
    the last word is .. Anyone and then nothing.. What's it supposed to say ?

Change the red donate button to Donate with Paypal. It's not clear
Change Bitcoin - 12Ejyimqj4BAmqEHVTpGaym3rzJ3geDio3 to Donate with Bitcoin!  12Ejyimqj4BAmqEHVTpGaym3rzJ3geDio3 and leave some space and clean it up between the donate button and that address and leave a space below it.

On http://coexistcoin.com/home

Anyone and everyone >> have << access to see all transactions on the blockchain by using the block explorer. Change to "has"
No more abuse like only 10% of each dollar being used toward the cause. to No more abuse; like only 10% of each dollar being used toward the cause.
reduce the space below, "Read Justin Wrens story at above link. It is a very inspirational tale." to be consistent with the spaces below the others
Organization is misspelled in every occurrence.
A portion of our collected donations will be used to go toward the water4.org. They empower locals to build and mantain their own water well. Educate and supply all thats needed to bring clean water to those communities that need it.  rewrite that as... A portion of our collected donations go to water4.org. Water4.org empowers impoverished peoples by teaching them to build and mantain shared water wells. They educate and supply all that is needed to those communities in need.
Change, "Coexist.org is a special orginization (sp). They are helping break the cycle of conflict by creating opportunities for people to work and learn together. coexist.org is in more than 33 countries helping people come together."
change that to, "Coexist.org is a special organization. We are helping break the cycle of conflict by creating opportunities for people to work and learn together. Coexist.org is in more than 33 countries helping people come together."
change, "Donors can easily donate in any method or currency desired and then tracks exactly where donated funds are going."
to,        "Donors can easily donate in any method or currency they desire and then track exactly where thier donated funds are going."

under "What's Next"
Change, "To better serve donor to organization transactions we are working on building an updated cutting edge explorer intergraded within a fiat to CoExistCoin exchange."
to,        "To better serve donor to organization transactions, we are working on building an updated cutting edge explorer. The explorer will be integrated within a "fiat to CoExistCoin" exchange." ?

Change' "CoExistCoin algorithm is x11.  Although this is still a terrific algo, it is a bit outdated when it comes to miners digitally mining CoExistCoin. We are exploring other algorithms when we update our source code to better keep mining rewards fair to all."
to, "CoExistCoin uses the x11 algorithm.  Although this is still a terrific algo, it is a bit outdated when it comes to miners, digitally mining CoExistCoin. We are exploring other algorithms. When we update our source code we will switch the algo to better keep mining rewards fair to all."

add a "In" before January 2017

Change," Any questions or inquiries about anything we are doing please email me [email protected]  "
to, " If you have any questions about any aspect of our project, feel free to email me; Philip Lima at [email protected]"

on http://coexistcoin.com/donate

Change Bitcoin and Coexist Coin to
Donate Bitcoin at the following address:
Donate CoexistCoin at the following address:

Change the red donate button to Donate with Credit Card or Donate with Paypal

Link this to the actual explorer " You use that id and input it in the explorer " and change id to ID
Change, "You can track that transaction" to "You can track each and every transaction"
Change, "We recommend you get bitcoin through Circle.com Circle accepts credit cards and other payments. They are safe and secure and easy to use."
to "We recommend that you purchse Bitcoin through Circle.com.
     Circle.com accepts credit cards and other payments. They are safe, secure, reliable, proven and easy to use."
Change, "Bitcoin transactions can take anywhere from 15 mins to 45 mins to completely confirm transaction." to "Bitcoin transactions can take anywhere from 15 to 45 mins to completely confirm the transaction."
Change, "Also our project is to use CoExistCoin's blockchain to record charitible (misspelled) donations. " to "Also, part of our project is to use CoExistCoin's blockchain to record charitable donations. "

Add to the end. Thank You so very much for becoming part of a team who's sole desire is to use modern technology to help others and keep charity's on the right path.
Thank You for being at the forefront of a new day.

and change your picture to one where you are smiling. Mr. Serious, well except for the lobster bib lol

got massive problems with the Wallet on Multipool-Server ...

CoExistCoind listaccounts
{
    "" : -1494.25992998,
    "LeChuckDE" : 0.75000002,
    "coinpool.de" : 0.00000000,
    "coinpool.eu" : 1543.13494996
}

and

CoExistCoind getbalance

What is actually correct (Mined 1 Block and send 0.5 % to CoExistCoin-Donation + some staking, forget to disable it at wallet, but fixed)
49,5 COEXST should be at coinpool.eu for withdrawing but this info makes MPOS mad about balance, shows as poolbalance only the default value.

LeChuckDE is only for TX Fee at testing.
coinpool.de was created accidential by misstyping in a script.

Is there a way to delete default and coinpool.de or
must i do the hard way and drop hole wallet and rebuild a new one ?

Done the hard way ... drop wallet and created a new one ... mpos only supports one wallet address each pool ...
Activity: 742
Merit: 505
3 am. new website with info. I think this is much better. Still working on the sub pages and getting all the info added. Getting there. Ive lost almost 15 pounds since the photo of me too.

http://coexistcoin.com/

That was a clean and nice site.
Great start
Founder of CoExistCoin
3 am. new website with info. I think this is much better. Still working on the sub pages and getting all the info added. Getting there. Ive lost almost 15 pounds since the photo of me too.

http://coexistcoin.com/
Founder of CoExistCoin
A little extra volume on the 2 exchanges for COXST. Nothing huge. But its nice to see.
Founder of CoExistCoin
Brought to my attention that source is like 3 years outdated. Coxst is a clone of peercoin. Since we are in changing pow might as well update source so its not weak. Going to update it now even though down the road we may change algo. Have to be up to date for all exchanges and for our own peace of mind. I started day trading on my phone again to pay for all this lol

I will keep everyone posted as to whats going on the moment I find out.

Sounds great!

Also please check this out
Maybe someone that speaks Chinese could help us get on there too ?
https://www.gobiw.com/

Check out what getting on there did to hodl today.

Thats why hodl went up today? Ok cool. Ill email translator now.
Brought to my attention that source is like 3 years outdated. Coxst is a clone of peercoin. Since we are in changing pow might as well update source so its not weak. Going to update it now even though down the road we may change algo. Have to be up to date for all exchanges and for our own peace of mind. I started day trading on my phone again to pay for all this lol

Sounds great!

Also please check this out

Check out what getting on there did to hodl today.
Founder of CoExistCoin

Founder of CoExistCoin
The plan is to keep both POW and POS entire time.

We will see how this affects price. There may be a point in a few months we want to change algo. By then we can write up remainder of pow and pos rewards.

Programmer is working on it so it should be done Im hoping tomorrow the latest.

My next focus is getting eyes and funds flowing through network and assembling a team. I cannot do this alone. Its clear. This is a big undertaking especially for what is planned for this year.

I thank you all for the support. It helps drive me.

Back to day job. Fun day. repairing and refurbishing an old arcade game

Activity: 742
Merit: 505
Just an update. Programmer was back logged with work. POW rewards down to 10 per block should be complete tomorrow, Friday latest. If your mining now is the time to ramp up. Huge rewards gone soon
Awesome. hopefully that will help the price. Maybe up to POS a little to compensate? I dunno

The good thing about POS is that it inspires ppl to gather and hold, to get more.

The bad thing about only POS, it becomes a "rich mans game".

Combination of early POW for making and spreading coins gives many a chance.

Keeping a low reward-POW for later stages are good for the same reason ..
still possisble to get some coins without having startup cash.
And if the value of the coin rises high, mining will gain interest again.
But with low pow-reward at late stage, the chance of crashing the price with big mining dumps or multipool are much smaller, as more coins are spread out.

But the POS might seem i bit low here.
You need to have a lot of coins to get ok rewards.

Its all a fine line to walk.
I think adjusting coin settings during the walk is smarter than blindly follow an initial roadmap.

Im excited to see the effect of lowered POW reward @ COXST during the next weeks.
That would be awesome if you get funding! I would vote for a new algorythm. If someone points an x11 Asic rig at Coxst its gonna hurt BUT with the new reward, maybe not so much.

HoDl just got on this Chinese exchange.
Founder of CoExistCoin
I hope it helps. I really really wish I foreseen this earlier. I believe the value will rise but man this hurts. Not me personally but to you and others that helped out and bought pre sale. It does hurt my heart.

POS I believe changes and goes up soon. Ill ask him to check since hes going to be all up in the source. I was contemplating another algorithm also, but its a bit much right now. I have so much I want to do but the investment is a bit high. Thats whyupdates are not one big sweeping one.

On the bright side I am talking with an investment firm. If things work out we will have all the funding needed. I am optimistic but keeping a positive attitude about it.

Just an update. Programmer was back logged with work. POW rewards down to 10 per block should be complete tomorrow, Friday latest. If your mining now is the time to ramp up. Huge rewards gone soon
Awesome. hopefully that will help the price. Maybe up to POS a little to compensate? I dunno
Founder of CoExistCoin
Pages:
Jump to: