Pages:
Author

Topic: CoExistCoin Blockchain tech to Empower the less fortunate - page 97. (Read 127752 times)

Activity: 700
Merit: 500
Founder of CoExistCoin
Thank you all for your support. I truly appreciate you all

PRE -SALE OVER. 2.54 BTC raised

Thank you for those that supported and laid down the foundation of our community. I am grateful to you all.

What we accomplished

1. Update wallet. Update to include current connections to permanent nodes nodes set up for year

2. Block chain explorer. set up on own vpn.

3. Mac and linux wallets

4. Faucet and mining pool nomp pool being set up on own vpn as well as other mining pools
Founder of CoExistCoin
Activity: 896
Pool is down.-
Activity: 602
Russian thread updated - offering the latest package.
7 hours left in pre sale

Info here
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/coexistcoin-blockchain-tech-to-empower-the-less-fortunate-1083647

PRE -SALE. In house exchange. Over April 9'th or when packages are gone

Looking to raise funds to further this project. We will only release about 3 btc worth of coexist at 250 sat. Only a few packages will be available. These funds are to be used only to update the following.

1. Update wallet. Update to include current connections to permanent nodes. New in wallet look. Updated Ticker name. From COEXST to COXST. (this is to be compliant for exchanges in future). Discussing other wallet options that makes sense.

2. Block chain explorer.

3. Mac and linux wallets

4. Faucet and mining pool

Coin package offering is as follows. All transactions will go as follows. Half uᴉoɔʇᴉq amount sent. I send half amount Coexist coin. Then the second half same as first. All inquires pm me here or email me at [email protected] or [email protected]. Pm'ing me here will get process done faster since this account is set up directly with my personal Email.

1 btc = 450000 Coexistcoin

.5 btc = 220500 Coexistcoin

.5 btc = 220500 Coexistcoin  (will break down to smaller amounts)

.25 btc = 100250 Coexistcoin

Smaller exchange available at 300 sat. PM or Email me.

.04 sold

Spanish thread updated - offering the latest package.-
Founder of CoExistCoin
7 hours left in pre sale

Info here
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/coexistcoin-blockchain-tech-to-empower-the-less-fortunate-1083647

PRE -SALE. In house exchange. Over April 9'th or when packages are gone

Looking to raise funds to further this project. We will only release about 3 btc worth of coexist at 250 sat. Only a few packages will be available. These funds are to be used only to update the following.

1. Update wallet. Update to include current connections to permanent nodes. New in wallet look. Updated Ticker name. From COEXST to COXST. (this is to be compliant for exchanges in future). Discussing other wallet options that makes sense.

2. Block chain explorer.

3. Mac and linux wallets

4. Faucet and mining pool

Coin package offering is as follows. All transactions will go as follows. Half uᴉoɔʇᴉq amount sent. I send half amount Coexist coin. Then the second half same as first. All inquires pm me here or email me at [email protected] or [email protected]. Pm'ing me here will get process done faster since this account is set up directly with my personal Email.

1 btc = 450000 Coexistcoin

.5 btc = 220500 Coexistcoin

.5 btc = 220500 Coexistcoin  (will break down to smaller amounts)

Smaller exchange available at 300 sat. PM or Email me.

.04 sold
Founder of CoExistCoin
nicehash is great. They have better deals for x11 for sure. awesome. happy mining
Activity: 672
Can you tell that I discovered Nicehash.com ? hehehe
I seem to be staking better now that you played around with the wallet. Still need to work on stake weighting. Should be getting more for larger amounts.
"transfers are nearly instantaneous" 
I attest.  Challenging the speed of light.-
I thank you for your help and support.

Still trying to figure out your staking issues. Anything on the debug log file that says something?

I have not a single clue, after send coins from a wallet to another, both are not staking anymore. Network weight goes so high, then down.
Founder of CoExistCoin
I thank you for your help and support.

Still trying to figure out your staking issues. Anything on the debug log file that says something?
Im just focusing on tech, new art. Updated road map. Website.
Next week fund starts.

I have alot work ahead. Fun time is about to start.

Good work, step by step, many people will be talking about this project soon.-
Founder of CoExistCoin
Im just focusing on tech, new art. Updated road map. Website.
Next week fund starts.

I have alot work ahead. Fun time is about to start.
Founder of CoExistCoin
stein found this .Ive read it once before but didnt know if it was true. See if this gets wallet working smooth.

Thought this was interesting. Maybe it has some bearing on the big wallet?

"Speaking of the foundation, so the community is aware, I will once again be cleaning up the inputs of the foundations wallet today. Just like I have done in the past, I will be sending the EGC Foundation's balance of EGC to another wallet (ELynMfNpvy94BSgqc8KhJxyHD9tbQ1WS4v) and then back into the foundation's address (EdFwYw4Mo2Zq6CFM2yNJgXvE2DTJxgdBRX). If you are unaware of why I do need to do this, the foundation's wallet receives an input of 1 EGC every PoW block. Those many, many thousands of small inputs do weigh down on the wallet heavily as it is constantly looking at these inputs while it calculates PoS and validating its own balance. If left unchecked, the wallet will become unresponsive all together and effectively lock the coins in an unresponsive wallet. Yes they could be retrieved if this did happen, but I do want to avoid this. To prevent this, I send the coins to another wallet in several transactions then I send them back. The inputs are then not many thousands of small inputs but rather several larger inputs after doing this. I do this about once a month."

from Evergreencoin forum

Not staking again, gonna try to move the coins between wallets / or generating new address.

Any news about the exchange, which one you got in mind?

The one that you dont like accepted us weeks ago. No logo needed lol.
The other usual suspects too. If we show volume the bigger boys will come a knocking. I have reached out to every exchange and will continue to do so weekly.
I have some plans that I will release on updated road map to generate outside money flow interest.

Founder of CoExistCoin
sending coins back. 1 mill at a time. transfers are nearly instantaneous  Smiley
stein found this .Ive read it once before but didnt know if it was true. See if this gets wallet working smooth.

"Speaking of the foundation, so the community is aware, I will once again be cleaning up the inputs of the foundations wallet today. Just like I have done in the past, I will be sending the EGC Foundation's balance of EGC to another wallet (ELynMfNpvy94BSgqc8KhJxyHD9tbQ1WS4v) and then back into the foundation's address (EdFwYw4Mo2Zq6CFM2yNJgXvE2DTJxgdBRX). If you are unaware of why I do need to do this, the foundation's wallet receives an input of 1 EGC every PoW block. Those many, many thousands of small inputs do weigh down on the wallet heavily as it is constantly looking at these inputs while it calculates PoS and validating its own balance. If left unchecked, the wallet will become unresponsive all together and effectively lock the coins in an unresponsive wallet. Yes they could be retrieved if this did happen, but I do want to avoid this. To prevent this, I send the coins to another wallet in several transactions then I send them back. The inputs are then not many thousands of small inputs but rather several larger inputs after doing this. I do this about once a month."

from Evergreencoin forum

Not staking again, gonna try to move the coins between wallets / or generating new address.

Any news about the exchange, which one you got in mind?
Founder of CoExistCoin

from Evergreencoin forum
Founder of CoExistCoin
opening fund wallet in case network gets all  Huh Huh
Founder of CoExistCoin
Phil FYI, POS seems to be working normally.-

excellent. Stein also said his is staking
Activity: 189
Merit: 101