Pages:
Author

Topic: Cofound.it ICO evaluation and mentoring platform discussion - page 7. (Read 74107 times)

legendary
Activity: 945
Merit: 1003
Please call it as SCAM project soon !!!

Scams are not moderated here and so the moderators don't tag a project scam based on the reports or posts.I won't call it a scam but a project with lazy team members who do not like to update frequently.
Activity: 192
Merit: 100
Congratulations, your project has been added to the White Rabbit listing site and app: http://www.whiterabbiticos.com/icos/cofound-it-cfi
Activity: 498
Merit: 250
Please call it as SCAM project soon !!!
Activity: 208
Merit: 84
🌐 www.btric.org 🌐
The cfi team does not use this forum for any postings or reads anymore; that sucks. 

This was not the same case at the start, they were much active during the funding phase and once it was completed, vanished.The same is the case with their partner company iconomi, which used to be the frequently bumped thread last year.

Unfortunately it is common behaviour for many teams/projects. When they are trying to collect fund they are everywhere but after funding process things are chaning immediately.

Yes, I agree that is a real shame that many groups seem to disappear from the forums after they've been funded.  Some of this might be because of the low quality of posts, and maybe the new merit system will help to curtail them.  Hopefully many will come back because I've always considered this forum to be the source for everything crypto related, for many years before my account registration date.  I just wasn't involved in crypto full-time until recently so was mostly a lurker.

I get how difficult it can be to market a project.  Everyone I've been able to converse about my organization with wants to get involved, but unfortunately it's hard to spread the message about the organization.  I'm trying multiple ways to do so, but the last thing I'd do is to cut off a place such as here with all of the accumulated knowledge as well as the most experienced people in the field.  I will be glad after we have passed the funding period, however, because I'd really like to devote more of my time to actually implementing instead of just marketing.  I guess some of this comes from my pre-crypto experience in the government contracting field, where marketing is completely different than marketing an ICO/ITO organization.  In any event, professional marketing expertise in this field should be worth top dollar and I know that's one of the first hires that BTRIC will be making for our projects that complete the incubator and are launched as separate businesses.  Same as with blockchain developers, ICO/ITO marketers that know their stuff and do a great job are real assets to any team and not easy to find.

Best regards,
Ben
The cfi team does not use this forum for any postings or reads anymore; that sucks.  

Scam project :-
Activity: 966
Merit: 500

This was not the same case at the start, they were much active during the funding phase and once it was completed, vanished.The same is the case with their partner company iconomi, which used to be the frequently bumped thread last year.

Unfortunately it is common behaviour for many teams/projects. When they are trying to collect fund they are everywhere but after funding process things are chaning immediately.
Activity: 887

Activity: 258
Merit: 12
legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1000
I think those who are engaged in investing in cryptocurrencies and ICO have already learned to analyze projects and calculate risks , there are already many rating sites and calendars . Sites that offer promotion, etc . It will be very difficult to compete with them

Which project do you compare with cofound and come to a conclusion and whether the project you are mentioning over here has made any profit to their investors?
Activity: 462
Merit: 104
I think those who are engaged in investing in cryptocurrencies and ICO have already learned to analyze projects and calculate risks , there are already many rating sites and calendars . Sites that offer promotion, etc . It will be very difficult to compete with them
Activity: 966
From what I can see, the previous ICO did not go well (this is short-term), so the admin and the builder should immediately make improvements to their strategy

If you're talking about Cofound ICO, it went perfect. They colected the money they needed.
If you're talking about the ICO they supported, can you be more specific?
Activity: 49
Merit: 0
From what I can see, the previous ICO did not go well (this is short-term), so the admin and the builder should immediately make improvements to their strategy
Activity: 420
Today Cofound.it published a quarterly report for Q4 2017 https://blog.cofound.it/cofound-it-q4-2017-quarterly-report-1096ca3df1c4

Great revenue, big expenses. But what's the benefit for token holders? 613.352 for payroll. 42 team members. Isn't it big?
do we have an updated roadmap for 2018 for cofound.it?
would love to see it

the project is quite awesome.

Dead project CFI .. Only adding team members .. Who are going to buy these tokens .!?
legendary
Activity: 2506
Merit: 1113
There's no need to be upset
do we have an updated roadmap for 2018 for cofound.it?
would love to see it

the project is quite awesome.
Activity: 350
Merit: 102
people get anxious very quick. Give this team a couple of months or maybe a year before making an analisis about the progress of this coin besides many cyrpto projects goes sideways or down for months before having a big surge in price
Activity: 182
Merit: 7
Activity: 312
Merit: 252
Activity: 420
Dead Project Huh
No absolutely not. Wait for olympic games.

Dead until they come up with something interesting for investors to come back to this project and increase the value of CFI.Not sure how many more months we are going to see for this to happen.
in total, the project was supported by 1,521 investors, the average amount of investments was 37,315 ETH, but now it is not very clear what will happen next, we need to wait

cofound.it is owning parts of the projects it started. take a look at ART and DPP tokens. They are both undervalued and waiting to get pumped. make some noise and support indirectly CFI by supporting it projects, i would say.

Why would those 2 projects be pumped? And what's the benefits for Cofound token holders?
Nothing maybe?
Activity: 1014
Merit: 1055
Dead Project Huh
No absolutely not. Wait for olympic games.

Dead until they come up with something interesting for investors to come back to this project and increase the value of CFI.Not sure how many more months we are going to see for this to happen.
in total, the project was supported by 1,521 investors, the average amount of investments was 37,315 ETH, but now it is not very clear what will happen next, we need to wait

cofound.it is owning parts of the projects it started. take a look at ART and DPP tokens. They are both undervalued and waiting to get pumped. make some noise and support indirectly CFI by supporting it projects, i would say.
Pages:
Jump to: