Pages:
Author

Topic: Cofound.it ICO evaluation and mentoring platform discussion - page 10. (Read 74107 times)

Activity: 868
Merit: 502
Wait for Q1 2018

Whats the news for Q1? are there more interesting projects being promoted from cofounding it? Am I to assume such things are coming up in the next quarter?

If I sell  once CFI at 1500-1800. I will never buy it again in future this shitt .. Whatever price will be  Undecided

With no project update.the price got a hit.I would suggest hold for some spike and dump on the news of new project launch with cofound.Most of the investors are down with BTC price in this project.

It is getting more expensive to hold tokens these days. Many opportunies comes and goes so fast.
Activity: 887
Merit: 500
Wait for Q1 2018

Whats the news for Q1? are there more interesting projects being promoted from cofounding it? Am I to assume such things are coming up in the next quarter?

If I sell  once CFI at 1500-1800. I will never buy it again in future this shitt .. Whatever price will be  Undecided

With no project update.the price got a hit.I would suggest hold for some spike and dump on the news of new project launch with cofound.Most of the investors are down with BTC price in this project.
Activity: 167
Merit: 100

Wait for Q1 2018

legendary
Activity: 945
Merit: 1003
Wait for Q1 2018

Activity: 1085
Wait for Q1 2018
Activity: 420
Merit: 250
like a scam coin
no more info about the project

It isn't scam coin, the team is not responding to any of the queries with respect to the drop in the price of CFI tokens.And if this continues and the volume goes down,bittrex may delist CFI similar like TIME,TKN etc.

They're doing good job, generating revenue. But investors are suffering. Ther behaviour is concerning.
legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1000
like a scam coin

It isn't scam coin, the team is not responding to any of the queries with respect to the drop in the price of CFI tokens.And if this continues and the volume goes down,bittrex may delist CFI similar like TIME,TKN etc.
Activity: 258
Merit: 12
I've been talking crap for quite some time about this token; however from trading perspective right now is the buy zone.  People forget what happened in crypto couple weeks ago; what I mean by this is people forget when cfi launched of bittrex it went to 25k satoshis.  

this has the potential of going 3-5x fairly quickly and 10x in the long run as the support is starting to signal up, which is why it's ludicrous for anyone to sell at this rate are just taking loss and opportunity loss; if you wanted to sell your time was way before btc increased this high.

Even if cfi goes back up to 5,000 satoshis that's .89 cents at this price of bitcoin; you have to be insane to sell any cfi.

Is the point to make money off this token?  If so don't wait for the news, you want to be in before the news comes so your in for the win; just buy more and lower your average as I said in the start - now is the buy zone.
Activity: 72
Merit: 1
The Next Big Thing
like a scam coin
Activity: 365
Merit: 103
Same concerns here, there were no recent news or anything alike from the team :/
are you guys following this project from any other reliable source?
Activity: 420
Over valued Musiconomi at ICO has caused me to NOT invest in Cofound.it backed projects.
Very self-serving.
I am not happy

I'm also prefer to be extra careful about Cofound backed projects.

CFI and all its projects are below 1000 stats ..
Be carefull !!!! Anytime go even more lower

Dear team, would you like to say something about the investors' concerns?
It's getting weird. The project and projects backed Cofound.

Agree, the projects backed by cofound have been a failure with price and the team need to reinvent the wheel to realize the mistake and come up with an alternate solution.If this continues many investors will walk out projects backed by you guys.

HOLA! !
They have good team not a single person here to give answer..
What you will say Huh They are not committed for their work !!

They used here before the ICO but now they don't come here or not publish any blog post about the concerns people are telling in here.
Activity: 167
Over valued Musiconomi at ICO has caused me to NOT invest in Cofound.it backed projects.
Very self-serving.
I am not happy

Agree, the projects backed by cofound have been a failure with price and the team need to reinvent the wheel to realize the mistake and come up with an alternate solution.If this continues many investors will walk out projects backed by you guys.

HOLA! !
They have good team not a single person here to give answer..
What you will say Huh They are not committed for their work !!
legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1000
Very self-serving.
I am not happy

Activity: 182
Very self-serving.
I am not happy

Activity: 498
Very self-serving.
I am not happy

Activity: 966
Very self-serving.
I am not happy

Activity: 434
Very self-serving.
I am not happy
Activity: 868
Merit: 502
I got 100% scammed with Musiconomi (MCI) ... a cofound.it branded ICO !
Check out Maecenas (ART) - same scam system, also promoted by cofound.it

Beware of what the cofound guys try to sell you.

WTF ..but they mention sucess ICO on their website ..
I have seen so many negative posts about  CFI but none team member replied or cleared for that ..
People beware 🙅!! 🎅

They are gettin good money from the projects. But the investors are losing money day by day. It is interesting that they don't show up in here.

OP was last active on 10th dec and reading all these messages posted here and not even bothered to respond to any of the queries.Even they cant help if BTC run continues and all altcoins keep dropping daily.

I supported this project and I invested in at the pre-sale.
But now it is not good to see they're not saying about our concerns.
Activity: 886

I have seen so many negative posts about  CFI but none team member replied or cleared for that ..
People beware 🙅!! 🎅

They are gettin good money from the projects. But the investors are losing money day by day. It is interesting that they don't show up in here.

OP was last active on 10th dec and reading all these messages posted here and not even bothered to respond to any of the queries.Even they cant help if BTC run continues and all altcoins keep dropping daily.
Activity: 182

People beware 🙅!! 🎅

Pages:
Jump to: