Pages:
Author

Topic: Cofound.it ICO evaluation and mentoring platform discussion - page 32. (Read 74107 times)

Activity: 67
Merit: 10
Hi,

all good points, kadscuk! This was the initial experiment and we'll definitely be building upon what we have learned from our example. The next Premium Pass opportunities will be better.
Activity: 143
Merit: 100
Investor
They raised the targeted funds in 3 days, whh should they have dragged it till a whole month just to get more than they needed?.
What poor communication are you talking about?Is collecting huge funds in three days possible without good communication?.

IMHO, 3 days is a silly window to raise funds, and they will have definitely cut themselves short.

There can be plenty of legitimate reasons why someone who is extremely active and interested in the tech may be unable to invest in the 3 days.

A better window could have been 1 week, or 2 weeks at a push. We don't need to drag out for a month.

As for communication, the initial signpost to their priority pass was buried deep in a blog post....

Anyway, it is what it is, plenty of other ICOs out there

Activity: 1014
Merit: 1055
In my opinion these people are idiots - totally disorganised ICO and not clear at all

It sold out in the pre-sale from what I hear...though they said it would open at 11am EST today

Capping their funds like that is the height of stupidity...they could have easily tripled their money if they stuck by their word

I view this organisation as disorganised and lacking common sense

You're saying they should've rised $37.5m for 25%. So that means Cofound value is $150m. Wouldn't that be overvalued?

Yeah, just sale your shares if its hitting 300 mio marketcap. Wait and hodl some months
Activity: 518
Merit: 500

Thank you to all our supporters!

Please feel free to keep up the discussion about Cofound.it - I'm not going anywhere, but it might take me a while to answer.
Congratulations to cofound for this achievement.
It ensures that CFI tokens will not be sold below ico price because all investors will get tokens at same price without any additional bonus to early ico investors.
Nobody will sell it below the price the get ')
legendary
Activity: 854
Merit: 1000
In my opinion these people are idiots - totally disorganised ICO and not clear at all

It sold out in the pre-sale from what I hear...though they said it would open at 11am EST today

Capping their funds like that is the height of stupidity...they could have easily tripled their money if they stuck by their word

You're saying they should've rised $37.5m for 25%. So that means Cofound value is $150m. Wouldn't that be overvalued?

Doesnt matter if its overvalued...what matters is they have the money in their hands to give themselves a head start

To cut themselves short like that lacks common sense imho

They could have easily raised significantly more

But anyway, it is what it is

I see it as being a disorganised ICO with poor communication....
They raised the targeted funds in 3 days, whh should they have dragged it till a whole month just to get more than they needed?.
What poor communication are you talking about?Is collecting huge funds in three days possible without good communication?.
Activity: 182
Congratulations guys  Smiley

As I see cofound has long way to go  Wink
Investor

Doesnt matter if its overvalued...what matters is they have the money in their hands to give themselves a head start

To cut themselves short like that lacks common sense imho

They could have easily raised significantly more

But anyway, it is what it is

I see it as being a disorganised ICO with poor communication....
Activity: 420
Merit: 250

Investor

Activity: 966
Congrats, cofound.it team  Cool
It was good one, now waiting some exciting news  Wink

Please feel free to keep up the discussion about Cofound.it - I'm not going anywhere, but it might take me a while to answer.

Congrats!

It was great success, just members-funding  Cheesy
I guess this is the first example among ICOs

einc.io
Small investors will participate . There won't be any big us investors the opportunity .
Activity: 448
I was monitoring this ico to invest today once it should open. But this was sold out before ICO.
Hey,

2 weeks after July 7th is the max possible time if the crowdsale lasts for the whole duration. We'll change the lock period to that agreed with exchanges.
legendary
Merit: 1000
Note: we have another fun kind of scammers in our Slack, spamming "PP application" phishing forms. The applications are closed. Please do not click weird links from strangers - good advice for life, not just Cofound.it crowdsale Smiley

In unrelated news, 54157 ETH / 95.74%
'This is great.Most probably it will reach the target tomorrow.If that happens and there will be no ICO for public,will tokens be unlocked after 14 days from tomorrow or will it be unlocked 2weeks after 7th july?
Note: we have another fun kind of scammers in our Slack, spamming "PP application" phishing forms. The applications are closed. Please do not click weird links from strangers - good advice for life, not just Cofound.it crowdsale Smiley

In unrelated news, 54157 ETH / 95.74%
I wonder how the public will react after it's found that they favored people who follow the project over whale investors. Seems good to me on paper, but there might be a lot of outrage.

Yes, it'll be bad for who is waiting the public sale.
I don't think team would wait this kind of interest from early investors.
Activity: 231
I wonder how the public will react after it's found that they favored people who follow the project over whale investors. Seems good to me on paper, but there might be a lot of outrage.
Activity: 966
this will soldout before ICO lol

High possibility  Cheesy

51686.80280200 out of 56565 ETH (91.38%)
Pages:
Jump to: