Pages:
Author

Topic: ★★★★★ [COIN] ★★★★★ - page 8. (Read 40877 times)

Activity: 42
Merit: 0
March 20, 2014, 02:58:52 PM
Guys,

I need your help on something. It is a community thing.
The mintpal exchange has a voting system that allows every registered user that has done minimum one trade, to place 5 votes pr. hour.
This mean YOU could potentially place 35 votes each day on COIN if you just manage to vote 7(x5) times a day. Voting is done really fast, you just press Vote outside COIN, and see the counter counts up. As mentioned you can do 5 times each hour.

Advantages:
- List is accumulating. It will not reset. Your votes will never be wasted.
- When we are in the top 10, we are exposed to lots of people every day. It is like an advertisement on their site.
- Eventually we can get listed on one of the top 5 exchanges.

We need to get started, and we need to do it, and we need to do it regularly.
I have started. I even paid 0.01 BTC to get COIN far away from the pathetic bottom position with 0 votes.
But this is not about paying it is about a commitment to COIN by voting, and doing regularly. I expect your participation.

ATM you can find COIN with 125 votes: https://www.mintpal.com/voting
Activity: 546
Merit: 501
March 20, 2014, 02:46:58 PM
Fedaykin's Coin Pool is now confirming blocks at 30, get your payouts fast like Sanic!
Great news. I think your pool will be popular as soon as Diff increases significantly. Solo-mining period is not good for pools.
By the way, how did you add an avatar to your profile?!

I've been a member since the site started out, long time ago.. I haven't been using the forum for years though, until recently when I went into the pool business. I was going to change my avatar pic last night, I hate that picture of me, but found out I cannot change it!

Wonder why they don't allow it anymore?

Edit: Something strange with this coin, I know some coins that "mature" do this with MPOS, it puts my liquid assets in the negative in between blocks confirming. It's very strange. It'll stop once the pool builds up enough Coin and has zero effect on payouts since what's locked for users is only what's available to them.

Otherwise the pool runs great, once you guys can't solo mine anymore, get in here!

Activity: 294
Merit: 250
March 20, 2014, 02:17:39 PM
@SlientBit, you don't have an active URL link, please create one.

Just so that everybody understands why, here's a sum of the sig rules:

- Newbie: No styling (including links) allowed. Max 50 characters.
- Jr. Member: Links allowed. Max 150 characters.
- Member: Unlimited length.
- Full: Color allowed.
- Sr. Member: Size allowed
- Hero: Background color allowed

So sorry, vilgem, my current sig is the best it can be, for now Grin

But those that can, please improve your sigs, spread the word on COIN

p.s - now I know why some keep quoting and post one word posts Tongue  noise is a means to higher status! what a crap of system!  Roll Eyes
March 20, 2014, 02:12:52 PM
what do you think? it's the work from same artist that made the logo?
For me it's clean and simple.. just like COIN Smiley

Activity: 98
Merit: 10
March 20, 2014, 01:32:57 PM
Fedaykin's Coin Pool is now confirming blocks at 30, get your payouts fast like Sanic!
Great news. I think your pool will be popular as soon as Diff increases significantly. Solo-mining period is not good for pools.
By the way, how did you add an avatar to your profile?!
March 20, 2014, 01:29:55 PM
Can anybody explain why my Activity on the Forum is frozen at the 70 level?!
March 20, 2014, 01:07:36 PM
March 20, 2014, 12:55:52 PM
ATTENTION PLEASE! All COIN participants should modify their signatures in a way like I did. It is a free advertisement and we mustn't avoid it. Create a phrase with an active URL link to COIN main thread. Your phrase should contain COIN (or ₡OIN) acronym and some attractive text.

@SlientBit, you don't have an active URL link, please create one.
March 20, 2014, 12:50:35 PM
and now all exchanges are asking for BTC voting. LOL Cheesy
just crooked world.. it's funny actually how P&D coins made it so easy for exchanges to get BTC form us..
As so many new alt coins are released per day to be P&D, their estimated income is thousands of dollars DAYLY actually.
Activity: 294
Merit: 250
March 20, 2014, 10:21:06 AM
just crooked world.. it's funny actually how P&D coins made it so easy for exchanges to get BTC form us..

One more reason for COIN to keep steady at it is Grin
If we ever go into actually spend some serious BTC, then it should be only once and we must have, at least, a fair chance of matching those BTC in market cap - not really sure if it's possible, though.
Every coin  out there just wants to get in and dump for some satoshis, so the only way to make a difference is not going that way, even if there is a urge to do so Tongue

March 20, 2014, 09:44:40 AM
March 20, 2014, 08:50:09 AM
A little off-topic. I've just calculated that one overclocked Radeon R9 290 (Core Clock 1000 MHz, Memory Clock 1500 MHz) consumes about 330 Watt. It is really huge. To calculate graphics card load I modified an extension cord with surge protector a bit. There is a special pliers like device which allows to measure amperage easy. It somehow utilizes the electric/magnetic field duality. You need one wire of your extension cord (no matter which one of two, but not ground of course) to pass through the device and the deivce will show you current amperage. Multiplying this value by voltage gives you current power consumption. The whole assembly looks like this:

Activity: 16
March 20, 2014, 04:45:16 AM
I bought some COIN on C-Cex

http://i.imgur.com/n5RUmcH.jpg
March 20, 2014, 04:33:22 AM
can you please add a poll I mentioned earlier. You may have missed it, so I'll repeat the post. By now we have a fake locked poll with two options, so it is the time to replace it with something useful.

I don't believe we can add multiple choices here, and if I add that many options, I'll not be able to remove it. Sad
You can't actually remove poll at all.. hence empty pool at the top Sad
Really? Where is no way to edit or delete you own poll? How can it be possible?
By the way it seems like I don't have permissions to add/edit/delete polls even in my own threads. Whom should I contact to get such permissions?!

there is a bug in smf, and it's fixed in later versions. but bct is not updated to latest version.
I contacted a moderator of subforum, he was quite helpful.
March 20, 2014, 04:22:02 AM
can you please add a poll I mentioned earlier. You may have missed it, so I'll repeat the post. By now we have a fake locked poll with two options, so it is the time to replace it with something useful.

I don't believe we can add multiple choices here, and if I add that many options, I'll not be able to remove it. Sad
Really? Where is no way to edit or delete you own poll? How can it be possible?
By the way it seems like I don't have permissions to add/edit/delete polls even in my own threads. Whom should I contact to get such permissions?!
March 20, 2014, 04:05:40 AM

For starters, lets focus on 2 exchange first before going into other exchanges. I will suggest to CoinMarket.io that SHUXY and Vilgem have mentioned in their post and coined-up. wat do you all say ?? opening so many accounts in so many exchanges dilute our attention and too much time involved to track every exchange on the votes. I will recommend we all pool our attention to 1 or 2 exchanges before expanding to others.
We need one more popular exchange and that is it for the next several weeks. People have different opinions regarding the exchange to be chosen, therefore I suggested a poll.
Activity: 17
March 20, 2014, 03:45:43 AM

For starters, lets focus on 2 exchange first before going into other exchanges. I will suggest to CoinMarket.io that SHUXY and Vilgem have mentioned in their post and coined-up. wat do you all say ?? opening so many accounts in so many exchanges dilute our attention and too much time involved to track every exchange on the votes. I will recommend we all pool our attention to 1 or 2 exchanges before expanding to others.
March 20, 2014, 03:17:49 AM

March 20, 2014, 03:14:32 AM
If someone knows for sure please let me know definitely how many confirmations mined blocks require.. Since they "mature" I'm seeing some strange behavior out of the pool's wallet, it goes into the negative until 30 confirms, which shouldn't cause any problems with payouts, it is just annoying.

http://coin.fedaykin.us Come mine with us!

30 confirmations for coins to mature.
edric, as well, can you setup a worker for me? To show some love for new pool I'll send some hashrate to your pool and for your account for 24h.
March 19, 2014, 11:41:08 PM
If someone knows for sure please let me know definitely how many confirmations mined blocks require.. Since they "mature" I'm seeing some strange behavior out of the pool's wallet, it goes into the negative until 30 confirms, which shouldn't cause any problems with payouts, it is just annoying.

http://coin.fedaykin.us Come mine with us!
Pages:
Jump to: