Pages:
Author

Topic: ★★★★★ [COIN] ★★★★★ - page 9. (Read 40877 times)

Activity: 98
Merit: 10
March 19, 2014, 11:33:03 PM
@edric, @rustyknight,

nice to meet you. Hope you will enjoy your participation in the COIN project.

@coin_project,

can you please add a poll I mentioned earlier. You may have missed it, so I'll repeat the post. By now we have a fake locked poll with two options, so it is the time to replace it with something useful.

But we can arrange a polling. @coin_project, can you please add a poll at the top of our thread with a question like this "Please mark 3 exchanges that you would like to see COIN to be listed in" (everyone can mark 3 exchanges). We will calculate the amount of votes in a week (two weeks) and decide which one to choose. The exchanges list is (in alphabetical order):

• Atomic Trade
  • BTC38
  • BTC-E
  • BTER
  • Coined-Up
  • CoinEx
  • CoinMarket.io
  • Coins-E
  • CryptoAltex
  • Crypto Rush
  • Crypto-Trade
  • Cryptsy
  • DGEX
  • MasterXchange
  • mcxNOW
  • MintPal
  • OKCoin
  • Poloniex
  • Ripple Charts
  • SwissCEX
  • Vircurex

For those who are selling COINs cheap. As for me - I do not mind it, we will buy all your cheap COINs Grin
Activity: 217
Merit: 100
March 19, 2014, 10:47:28 PM
People, please, stop selling so cheap!!!

Can't you wait for a while?? selling 50 COINs for 15/16 satoshi, really?

I've scooped away a few more, max @30 satoshi. Once again, it's your loss - and btw, how good can it be to win 0.0001 BTC anyway? transaction fees alone will take it away ... don't really understand you guys!

And what's up with selling only 50 COINs ? Did you mine for just a few seconds?
Do you really believe COIN won't value more than that? If so, why do you even mine it??

C'on, 'nough of this! Stop it already!

Chill Smiley. Desperation isn't good for the community or the coin...
Activity: 17
Merit: 0
March 19, 2014, 10:04:11 PM

I've scooped away a few more, max @30 satoshi. Once again, it's your loss - and btw, how good can it be to win 0.0001 BTC anyway? transaction fees alone will take it away ... don't really understand you guys!

Do you really believe COIN won't value more than that? If so, why do you even mine it??

I will agree with silentBit i think we should focus on mining, aim to sustain the coin not dumping the coin. attract new miners and hold on to our coins. i am suggesting we canvas for purchase of goods and services for this coin? what do you all think or is this still too premature ? i will like to see how i can help on this Smiley . instead of just getting this coin listed and create a hype then dump our holdings and pump and dump, its really meaningless. I love the way this coin is created without much hype and with a low supply of coins and i strongly believe we just need to pool out brains and resources together to make this coin a success. All of us are stakeholders, and to grow our value of stake here is to continue to grow this coin . just my ten cents worth guys, hope we can start something here Smiley
Activity: 17
March 19, 2014, 09:51:16 PM
Just for reference: Radeon R9 270(x) graphics card (~ 470 KH/s) owners can mine up to ONE BLOCK PER HOUR at the moment.
Just for reference: Radeon R9 290 graphics card (~ 860 KH/s) owners can mine up to TWO BLOCKS PER HOUR at the moment.

hummm, this worries me.
I have an r9 280x , close to 630 KH/s, but I'm not getting 1,5 block worth ....

Any sugestions?

I am using 280x myself, may wanna check my blog out for some settings config Smiley http://cryptominer101.blogspot.sg/ or you can PM me the brand of your graphic card and i can see how we can twig it. Smiley should be able to acheive around 700 mh/s
Activity: 546
Merit: 501
March 19, 2014, 09:28:44 PM
Hey coin-project, would you mind adding my pool to the OP? Remember, my fee is 0.8%!

Activity: 294
Merit: 250
March 19, 2014, 08:49:45 PM
Working on some final tweaks on the site, can someone confirm for me do mined blocks fully confirm and mature at 30 confirmations? If so I will set confirmations down to 30.

In wallet, every mined coin or transaction shows as confirmed after the 30st confirmation - but you can play it safe and use a higher value, perhaps just not that high Smiley

However, I am a biased party Grin

Coin-project, can you shed some light on this, please? Is the network stable enough to use minimum confirmation levels?
March 19, 2014, 08:36:43 PM
Working on some final tweaks on the site, can someone confirm for me do mined blocks fully confirm and mature at 30 confirmations? If so I will set confirmations down to 30.
March 19, 2014, 08:28:28 PM

March 19, 2014, 07:36:58 PM
SilentBit, send me your COIN address in PM so I can send you your bounty.
Edric, you as well. It's nice to see a new pool.. COIN network is expanding.

PM sent, sorry it's taking me a bit to respond to people.. Had to run to the store, everyone wanting hot tamales, beer, and frozen cheezburgers.

I'm pointing my measly ~30kh at the Coin pool.. I really wish I could afford a new GPU, keeping alive costs too much though!

Thanks for the hashes SilentBit! Nice to see you in the pool smashing blocks!

March 19, 2014, 07:03:50 PM
Guys, 2 blocks are already gone, less than an hour mining Grin

Are you sure you don't want to join me? I really don't mind you don't Wink, but the network is better with more hash spread and COIN doesn't have that many pools ...
March 19, 2014, 06:40:27 PM

Will do Grin

btw, I'm already hashing away in Fedaykin's - come join me and show our newest pool OP some COIN love!
Activity: 42
March 19, 2014, 06:33:28 PM
March 19, 2014, 06:24:38 PM
edric, I'm so glad you came join us Cheesy

You won't regret it. As I told you, I'll point my hashpower to your pool, just for support Wink
Let's get it running those blocks out!
March 19, 2014, 06:12:31 PM

http://coin.fedaykin.us
0.8% Fee, weekly 25% earnings giveaway, ***Unbeatable service***

I'm working on the final tweaks and newspage, but it's ready for action!
Activity: 99
Merit: 10
March 19, 2014, 06:10:15 PM
Coin powa:)
March 19, 2014, 06:00:32 PM
we just need small push to break the barrier of 0.5BTC volume.. to be on main CoinMarketCap list..
I'm just resisting the urge to clear those sell orders on c-cex to bump up the volume Smiley But I don't want to be involved in trading, don't want any accusations of me influencing the price..

do you know that we still have active bounties? quite interesting bounties..
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.5564586

OK, I bought some COIN - mind you, I'm against it, because it was so cheap, but someone was about to get it anyway. I don't think those selling at these prices have any care for COIN, so I hope they enjoy their 0.02 BTC - I'll get it back 10x fold Grin

Anyway, coin-project, here's the proof ... or should I post it on the other thread for bounty? let me know, please.

And guys, please, if you're selling COIN, at least pick a good price (above 1K satoshi, at least) - it's kind of sad to buy it like this. I rather mine the hell of it Smiley

Activity: 574
Merit: 500
March 19, 2014, 03:12:17 PM
added in OP:
CoinMarket.io https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/pre-poll-trading-pair-suggestions-for-coinmarketio-422726 (show your support by posting in their thread)
Cryptokk.com https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/cryptokkcom-thread-moved-509211 (show your support by posting in their thread)

Not sure why you guys would want coinmarket.io.  They were offline for over a month and had very little PR there are threads all of btctalk about how they scammed people, they did update the other day saying what went wrong but it was only after people threatened the person who registerd the domain.

They are dead as far as most people are concerned Smiley
March 19, 2014, 02:47:11 PM
we just need small push to break the barrier of 0.5BTC volume.. to be on main CoinMarketCap list..
I'm just resisting the urge to clear those sell orders on c-cex to bump up the volume Smiley But I don't want to be involved in trading, don't want any accusations of me influencing the price..

do you know that we still have active bounties? quite interesting bounties..
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.5564586
March 19, 2014, 02:29:52 PM
added in OP:
CoinMarket.io https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/pre-poll-trading-pair-suggestions-for-coinmarketio-422726 (show your support by posting in their thread)
Cryptokk.com https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/cryptokkcom-thread-moved-509211 (show your support by posting in their thread)
Activity: 574
Merit: 500
March 19, 2014, 01:40:59 PM
Hey all we have added COIN to our "Get Listed" program.

You get one free vote per day, once your coin reaches 100 chances(votes) you are automatically entered into our random coin selection with those 100 chances or however many chances you have.  The chances roll over from week to week, you can buy additional chances by donating .001BTC to the exchange. 

We're excited for our first drawing @ 8PM UTC Wednesday, should be fun!!

Vote daily Smiley   https://www.cryptoaltex.com/index.php?page=newcoin
Dear @chiznitz, thank you for posting your message here. We will hopefully try to participate, but can you please describe how your random generator works?

I would propose an approach like: we take a hash of every 200th BTC block, use such and such function to convert this hash value to a floating point number [0..1]. Then we sort out participating coins alphabetically. Every participating coin is then adjusted an interval [a..b] which is proportional to the number of votes the coin has. Intervals go in order and the union of these intervals is [0..1]. If the found number is in a coin interval the coin wins.

If you use somethink like rnd() function to choose a winner then... You know, to convince people you have a really fair random system it should be organized in a way I proposed. It should be random, but everyone should be able to check proof the outcome. Noone knows the hash of the next block to be found. But once it is found everyone can check it. And it is random. As we know the rate of BTC block generation you can list a new coin pair when every 200th (for example) BTC block is found.

We will be exporting the chances into a txt file, so if your coin has 100 chances you will see 100 lines with the word "COIN" on them.  We will then paste that list into the random list selection tool at random.org and we'll press randomize.  The coin that lands at spot 1 will be the winner.  Random.org has explanations of how they do their random selection, you can't really get any better than what they are already doing.  We've already tested live stream for this as well so hopefully that all goes well Smiley, we'll post the link on the page soon
If you mean this service:

http://www.random.org/lists/

then they have a limit imposed on the number of lines - 10000. Total number of votes (for all coins) can reach millions. How you gonna solve this? And this approach is still not really public. There is no way to check proof the outcome. And there is no trusted 3rd party that can confirm the result. But thanks for your post anyway.

Good call on the 10,000 lines only.  We will be fine for this drawing but will have to figure out a better way when we're over 10,000 lines.  Also, I'm not sure what you are referring to about not public.  We will be streaming the selection live as stated many times.  What else can we do to make it more public besides broadcast a video of the selection while using a 3rd party site that has been around for over 10 years?
Pages:
Jump to: