Pages:
Author

Topic: Coin Payments Coin Vote - page 11. (Read 35601 times)

Activity: 140
Merit: 100
January 06, 2014, 09:57:40 PM
Already the name "LottoCoin" keeps me away from trading. I wan't to make business and profit, not playing lotto.

So i'll better invest in EarthCoin for long term and hope that it will get a worldwide method of payments.

But it's OK when kids like to play with things that are nothing worth in the real world. For that we have lotto, doge, cats, mouse, pigs, chickens, manga ... ... ...

exactly how I see it...  what is so striking is that none of those guys here see this problem... when you mention it, they cry: but gambling blablabla...

as if that is something normal shops or serious businesses care for or want to be associated with...

imagine some electronics store having a "lottocoin accepted" sticker... anyone who is not totally into crypto will see the name and decide that they'd rather buy their ipod headphones somewhere else...

it just sounds sleazy

then imagine a fruits and vegetables store with "earthcoin accepted"... it just fits.
it has this green, responsible tinge to it. people respond well to the name.

the only ones that respond well to lotto are people who can't do math. hint: you always lose in the long run

Half of Bitcoins transactions are involved in online gambling.

Pokerstars has more then 50M Customers world wide.

One of the largest industrys in the world no matter where you are from or what your background is. Once in your life you make a gamble.

Your points are invalid. 

Also, Earthcoin great for buying fruits?  Let me: Lmao.

Cheers!
Activity: 742
Merit: 500
I'm dying.
January 06, 2014, 09:50:09 PM
Already the name "LottoCoin" keeps me away from trading. I wan't to make business and profit, not playing lotto.

So i'll better invest in EarthCoin for long term and hope that it will get a worldwide method of payments.

But it's OK when kids like to play with things that are nothing worth in the real world. For that we have lotto, doge, cats, mouse, pigs, chickens, manga ... ... ...

exactly how I see it...  what is so striking is that none of those guys here see this problem... when you mention it, they cry: but gambling blablabla...

as if that is something normal shops or serious businesses care for or want to be associated with...

imagine some electronics store having a "lottocoin accepted" sticker... anyone who is not totally into crypto will see the name and decide that they'd rather buy their ipod headphones somewhere else...

it just sounds sleazy

then imagine a fruits and vegetables store with "earthcoin accepted"... it just fits.

the only ones that respond well to lotto are people who can't do math. hint: you always lose in the long run

Judging by your signature, you're following coins which have been promoted very good.

BTC Media
DOGE lolsites
EAC massive giveaways when the block was giving 9182372981738913 coins.
LOT : I give you 2 weeks until you add it at your sig Wink

So, I'm glad you'll add LOT address in 1-2 weeks in your signature.

Better stop talking bad about LOT, because I'll come back and remind you Smiley
Activity: 126
Merit: 10
I like crypto
January 06, 2014, 09:44:26 PM

exactly how I see it...  what is so striking is that none of those guys here see this problem... when you mention it, they cry: but gambling blablabla...

it just sounds sleazy

Activity: 494
January 06, 2014, 09:41:07 PM
Lottocoin, volume traded.. obvious choice
Activity: 70
January 06, 2014, 09:28:57 PM

Activity: 75
January 06, 2014, 09:20:46 PM
I voted for Diamond, but would also like to see Earthcoin as well as QQCoin on there as well.

I did not look in to Lottocoin at all so can't really comment on it, but I could definitely see a Lotto related coin being able to work in the industry, (assuming its got good parameters and a good launch) although would be a bit odd to pay for other items with it, like a car for example.
I'm dying.
January 06, 2014, 09:01:18 PM
LOTTO лyчшaя и cтaбильнaя мoнeтa.
Moй гoлoc зa lottocoin.
Spasiba 6rat
Activity: 13
Merit: 0
January 06, 2014, 09:00:37 PM
LOTTO лyчшaя и cтaбильнaя мoнeтa.
Moй гoлoc зa lottocoin.
I'm dying.
January 06, 2014, 08:47:59 PM
You know what's good for LottoCoin?

www.RapidBalls.eu accepts LOT.

I'm gonna play now Tongue
Activity: 266
Merit: 100
January 06, 2014, 08:42:59 PM
Add LottoCoin
Activity: 266
Merit: 250
January 06, 2014, 08:41:31 PM
I for one would never offer something like Lottocoin as a payment option to my customers... Earthcoin on the other hand sounds realiable compared to a gambling coin (what currency gambles by design - don't you want to feel safe with your currency?).

But why don't you just add a few coins to your system? If it would be made available with a good API I would be interested in trying it out for my different online businesses. It really look like you have something good coming here.
Activity: 34
January 06, 2014, 08:35:28 PM
May I encourage you to add Lottocoin?  

Please add Lottocoin.

--
LodEmJiRxnysgGLopBbvz1RhRcTW6kVDUo
legendary
Activity: 1960
Merit: 1010
January 06, 2014, 08:34:57 PM
Why not add a dozen or so coins so merchants can actually choose themselves which coin to accept for payment.

I'm dying.
January 06, 2014, 08:32:21 PM
Looks like they got wind of this in the EAC forums.  Roll Eyes
Don't bother Smiley
LottoCoin is a winner, even it loses here or wins.

I did this competition just to show to people what's LOT capable to do.

PS: LOTTO WONT LOSE.
Activity: 36
January 06, 2014, 08:31:24 PM
Sockpuppets are skewing results for voting. Top 5 or 3 should be taken rather than just one. FZ is my vote. Much more authentic votes from real people
legendary
Activity: 1946
Merit: 1005
My mule don't like people laughing
January 06, 2014, 08:24:27 PM
Looks like they got wind of this in the EAC forums.  Roll Eyes
I'm dying.
January 06, 2014, 08:10:37 PM
Correct, people don't know what's going on : )
Activity: 658
Merit: 502
January 06, 2014, 08:05:24 PM
Activity: 65
January 06, 2014, 07:47:09 PM
Add LottoCoin Please
Activity: 252
Merit: 250
!!!INCAKOIN!!!
January 06, 2014, 07:39:38 PM
I would not stand behind a coin if I didn't know all the great things about it. IncaKoin is a fast 3 confirm hybrid POW/POS SHA256D coin. This coin is amazing. I wouldn't stand behind it as I do if I didn't believe it to be a solid coin. Cheesy
Pages:
Jump to: