Pages:
Author

Topic: ★★ Coinbuilder ★★ | BUILD | Your altcoin generator | Stage 2 OPEN - page 10. (Read 18031 times)

Activity: 98
Merit: 10
Today is the day, but something is still missing
Activity: 658
Merit: 500
all legit coins are identified by real people i see no identity to the dev  or the creators.. how can we trust this if the developer is anonymous please let yourselves be known or i wont invest.. simple  too many scams not to show us who you are..

Thank god you never invested in Bitcoin! Anonymous dev who bailed out his coin.
Good thing that kind of logic saved your from making a horrible mistake of buying some BTC

Huh

So you WON'T identify yourself.. OK thats what i wanted to know.. Thanks

By the way your logic is stupid.. Bitcoin is not the reference you should make but what about the 99% of scam coins.. please make that argument..

How about you identify yourself as an investor and Tarmi can PM you.. lol
Hi community,

First things first:

HAPPY NEW YEAR to all  Grin

BUILD should take a huge step this week with the pre-wallet release, making BUILD proof of concept and make the haters/fudders shut up.
All open bounties are getting payed this week, also we'll introduce our marketing and promo campaign.

The signature campaign starts tomorrow.

Finally! Will the campaign signature last for the whole Stage 2 period?
legendary
Activity: 1232
Merit: 1000
★YoBit.Net★ 1400+ Coins Exchange
Hi community,

First things first:

BUILD should take a huge step this week with the pre-wallet release, making BUILD proof of concept and make the haters/fudders shut up.
All open bounties are getting payed this week, also we'll introduce our marketing and promo campaign.

Great news, I'm looking forward to see what will happen
legendary
Merit: 1011
Hi community,

First things first:

Activity: 379
Merit: 250
nobody has bought since days, dev any news are coming?

and what's about the bounty for the translation?
nobody has bought since days, dev any news are coming?
legendary
Activity: 1820
Merit: 1092
~Full-Time Minter since 2016~
ya sadly, i mean,
no wallet tho promised
changed terms on everything from bounties to release to CAT
really seems to only want one thing; to sell these coins
i will personally be pullin out, tho i supported this is the beginning
just too much, and now anyone (me) dumb enough to show faith in stage 1
has their btc tied up on c-cex for 45 days, cant trade , no wallet to stake, cant even sell and walk away.
what a shame... best of luck on your investments guys, but really 120BTC he wants to sell? says something right there...
 \cry....
legendary
I'm currently unavailable. As announced on Twitter account yesterday and just now.
Happy 2016 to all of you
I wasn't following on twitter. See you soon, happy new year
legendary
I'm currently unavailable. As announced on Twitter account yesterday and just now.
Happy 2016 to all of you
legendary
Activity: 264
Merit: 100
TEMCO
why all these translation have been not paid yet? Since few days ago the dev was waiting for a withdrawal from coinbase, and now he doesn't have 0.5 to pay 5 or how many they are translations?

Because up to now this dev did not fulfill any of his promises.

Few examples:
promised video of wallet with coin generator by end of stage 1 - shown nothing
promised to pay for CAT licenses by start of stage 2 - did nothing
many other smaller statements/promises - ALL them were taken back/broken.

All dates are ignored, all promises are taken back. Honestly, is there anyone here on the thread who believes this dev will do anything except taking money?
For me its clear when somebody breaks his word, he will do that again and again, endlessly. Truly saying, I am watching this thread just for amusement. How long will it take until everybody understands what is going on here?
I see, indeed it's very strange how dev is managing the coin, maybe he want to keep a low profile because of something hide, and burn the majority of the coin to let the coin pump better
Activity: 78
Without miners, there will be no gold at all.
why all these translation have been not paid yet? Since few days ago the dev was waiting for a withdrawal from coinbase, and now he doesn't have 0.5 to pay 5 or how many they are translations?

Few examples:

All dates are ignored, all promises are taken back. Honestly, is there anyone here on the thread who believes this dev will do anything except taking money?
For me its clear when somebody breaks his word, he will do that again and again, endlessly. Truly saying, I am watching this thread just for amusement. How long will it take until everybody understands what is going on here?

Maybe you are right. Nothing really is happening here. Pure scam.

and dont delete my message, just beat the above statement and prove otherwise!
legendary
Activity: 2576
Merit: 1073

Few examples:

Activity: 264
Merit: 100
TEMCO
legendary
I was wondering why now there's nothing about the CAT license in the OP, I mean the part where if we stake 20k BUILD for 30days we will take a C.A.T license, is that condition gone or what? It's not your primary target but it was something "built" in the first ann.
And it's something that people is still interested in, so we need to know your position about it.

thanks
legendary
about the translation, dev wrote to me, and it's something like he's waiting that ccex unlock the funds
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1014
I'm waiting the payment for the Spanish translation.
legendary
Activity: 977
dev check your inbox about the payment for the greek translation.
yeahh  I'm waiting the payment for the romanian translation..
Activity: 882
Merit: 500
What about seed node?
I know everycoin to be serious and legit need to setup a vps with a dedicated ip node(not like coinbuilder that give always same node that end after 1-2 month).
So,we will have at least 2 node inside seed,and everycoin have different unique seednode?

And what about github? Every coin will have a github private account automatically?

And what about checkpoints? I know all dev rebiuld wallet several times adding checkpoint in source to prevent attack. How i could add those checkpoints with your automated software?
Pages:
Jump to: