Pages:
Author

Topic: ★★ Coinbuilder ★★ | BUILD | Your altcoin generator | Stage 2 OPEN - page 7. (Read 18031 times)

legendary
Activity: 1806
Merit: 1828
I rarely use ccex and for this exact reason, guess Im the unfortunate fool to have invested in stage 1. Like why would you release funds in an ICO, fucking bullshit..

Another successful venture for me too, NOT! I wonder if when all is said and done, I'll be able to even give these 15k badboys away.
Activity: 191
Merit: 100
I rarely use ccex and for this exact reason, guess Im the unfortunate fool to have invested in stage 1. Like why would you release funds in an ICO, fucking bullshit..
Activity: 379
Merit: 250
Thank you for your opinions. We will wait until 2016-01-18 18:00 (GMT 0) which is deadline for stage 2 and after that, according to situation we will take right decision.

That sounds fair.
I'm waiting.

Thanks
Banger
legendary
Activity: 1498
Merit: 1001
CryptoCurrency EXchange: https://c-cex.com
Thank you for your opinions. We will wait until 2016-01-18 18:00 (GMT 0) which is deadline for stage 2 and after that, according to situation we will take right decision.
Activity: 379
I have invested in ICO stage 1 and told CCex to refund my btc before the end of stage 1 because all looks like a scam after I have bought.
I think CCex should refund the investors from stage 1 also, CCex has gotten 3 btc from tarmi for the ICO and 2 btc were invested during stage 1, so after refunding of all there is still a profit for CCex.

I have removed all my coins from CCex and will not use it anymore until I got my btc back.
Maybe all other investors of stage 1 should do the same!

Banger
Activity: 50
Merit: 0
Maybe ccex will use the money they got from the ico to refund or will put a buy wall between stage 1 and 2. BTW, i did not see this special condition on the thread... Anyway, everything was so unclear feom beginning...
Activity: 462
I love to trade
The magic "special condition" for a special user! And yuri was even aware by igotspots about tarmi, so why make a deal anyway with those special condition.
We need to know what those special conditions are, how much did tarmi pay to use ccex as escrow for an ico? why unlock funds before he deliver anything?
There's something shady and hidden behind this story
Merit: 100
Viarium.io - DECENTRALIZED VR WORLD
this is a really fun idea
Activity: 39
Well, thats why c-Cex is where it is, nowhere, and Yobit as a new exchange beat the c-cex in every aspect in couple of months.
Activity: 140
Merit: 10
Judge a Man not by his postcount,but by activity
C-cex ico rules number 10:

If the coin developers can not provide a POD (Proof of Developer) or Coinsource Trust Index rating, C-CEX will recommend the provision of a short video where coin developers introduce themselves

-Where is POD?
-Where is Coinsource Trust Index?
-Where is video where developers introduce themselves?

agreed, not to mention no working wallet (i believe one of the rules is c-cex needs to be able to compile the wallet themselves in working order?)
no, we have to wonder what this exchange has in this as;
they get their 3btc no matter if the devs scam us
they have "special rules" that ALWAYS find a way to not have to refund one way or the other
they now have keyzersoze, and bobsurplus, and spots as mods ,,,    what does THAT tell you? (agreement with c-cex to host these guys scam coins for profit)
no i will be pulling my support out here also, enough is enough.
Activity: 882
Merit: 500
C-cex ico rules number 10:

If the coin developers can not provide a POD (Proof of Developer) or Coinsource Trust Index rating, C-CEX will recommend the provision of a short video where coin developers introduce themselves

-Where is POD?
-Where is Coinsource Trust Index?
-Where is video where developers introduce themselves?

Activity: 22
Withdraw all my btc from cex now. No more trading/ICO on this scam site.
legendary
Activity: 1232
Merit: 1000
★YoBit.Net★ 1400+ Coins Exchange
Same here. But I don't like the last digit of that message: why only "stage 2", not "stage 1 and stage 2"..?

Special conditions were posted before beginning of stage 1. Funds already released to dev. Stage 2 has our normal ICO conditions so it's refundable in case of project fail.
This is crazy and nonsense, I never heard about an escrow that unlock funds before the ICO ends, and with a dev that has delivered nothing.
This is a really bad behavior, it was nothing expected  by you. From BOT, to FLOZ, now BUILD, you're not giving a shit about good coin or not, it's just help scammer scam people. Good luck
Activity: 882
Lol, never heard of an exchange with "special conditions ico".

special conditions result in all btc invested lost for investors.

Very good c-cex.

Here the problem is clearly c-cex that allow those "special conditions"
Game over for c-cex?
Activity: 22
Same here. But I don't like the last digit of that message: why only "stage 2", not "stage 1 and stage 2"..?

Special conditions were posted before beginning of stage 1. Funds already released to dev. Stage 2 has our normal ICO conditions so it's refundable in case of project fail.

Well, thanks c-cex, well done!  Angry
Activity: 18
You have been warned all over the forums!

[BUILD] ★★ Coinbuilder ★★ SCAM ALERT

December 15, 2015, 11:14:23 PM
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/build-coinbuilder-scam-alert-1290760

*Scam_Fighters*
I love to trade

oh so who has bought in stage 1 is done if dev scam? He took 2 btc and he left! If the ico is three stage you should have had held the funds until the end
Activity: 50
Ccex already sent the money to this scammer from stage 1 so he vanished loll
Activity: 742
I'm dying.

Why didn't you apply "normal ICO conditions" from stage 1?
What's different with all those stages?

Didn't follow this topic too much, not even sure what the fuck happened, but from the OP I could see this is a well thought scam. He didn't want to take my advice and make more money, lol.
legendary
Activity: 1498
Merit: 1001
CryptoCurrency EXchange: https://c-cex.com

Pages:
Jump to: