Pages:
Author

Topic: ★★ Coinbuilder ★★ | BUILD | Your altcoin generator | Stage 2 OPEN - page 3. (Read 18031 times)

legendary
Activity: 1498
Merit: 1001
CryptoCurrency EXchange: https://c-cex.com
It's last day to bring promised wallet. In case it will not happen - refunds for stage 2 will be issued jan, 24th.
Activity: 322
Merit: 250
Let's make a new altcoin environment.
scam scam scam.... DEv no pay for contest for me fu....k

Oh wow there is a god, you finally got what you deserve

karma is a bitch Smiley
legendary
Activity: 2688
Merit: 1240

Oh wow there is a god, you finally got what you deserve
Activity: 980
Merit: 1000
Activity: 140
Merit: 10
Judge a Man not by his postcount,but by activity
I am on steps 2 so i will get my bitcoin back, but i am very sad to all other people who did buy at step 1!
First 2 years on cryptocoin  world and i must say i have seen more negative than positive thing ! to many people are rip off everydays!
first or later al will  definitely abbandon all the cryptcoin and start better life with new hobby!

Probably. Altcoins are on life support and Bitcoin itself has lots of troubles. It's getting hard to hold out hope for any of this. Usually the "fudders" are correct in predicting the outcome of every project.  Cheesy  I'm starting to join their ranks since I love being correct 99% of the time.  Cheesy

Hi guys i go an aswer from cex about refund bitcoin on stage 2, did not understand why cex told me to look to look at the statament!, what we have to do to get our bitcoin?

They are giving the dev until the 23rd to respond with a delivered product.
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1307868.157
I'm sure you can expect more details by the 24th.

ya and on the 23rd all our btc from stage one will be burnt, thx for using c-cex!
i have also takin my bisness elsewhere fuk this exchange, rip us off again and again, but you know he made his 3btc so fack it throw some scraps at stage 2 for his users
like if yuri had any honor he would atleast place a small buy wall, even a discounted one over a few weeeks to atleast help his users with an exit instead of just BURNING our btc on the 23rd...
have some honor man,,, damn...
legendary
Activity: 1806
Merit: 1828
I am on steps 2 so i will get my bitcoin back, but i am very sad to all other people who did buy at step 1!
First 2 years on cryptocoin  world and i must say i have seen more negative than positive thing ! to many people are rip off everydays!
first or later al will  definitely abbandon all the cryptcoin and start better life with new hobby!

Probably. Altcoins are on life support and Bitcoin itself has lots of troubles. It's getting hard to hold out hope for any of this. Usually the "fudders" are correct in predicting the outcome of every project.  Cheesy  I'm starting to join their ranks since I love being correct 99% of the time.  Cheesy

Hi guys i go an aswer from cex about refund bitcoin on stage 2, did not understand why cex told me to look to look at the statament!, what we have to do to get our bitcoin?

They are giving the dev until the 23rd to respond with a delivered product.
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1307868.157
I'm sure you can expect more details by the 24th.
legendary
Activity: 2226
Merit: 1014
First 2 years on cryptocoin  world and i must say i have seen more negative than positive thing ! to many people are rip off everydays!
first or later al will  definitely abbandon all the cryptcoin and start better life with new hobby!

Probably. Altcoins are on life support and Bitcoin itself has lots of troubles. It's getting hard to hold out hope for any of this. Usually the "fudders" are correct in predicting the outcome of every project.  Cheesy  I'm starting to join their ranks since I love being correct 99% of the time.  Cheesy

legendary
First 2 years on cryptocoin  world and i must say i have seen more negative than positive thing ! to many people are rip off everydays!
first or later al will  definitely abbandon all the cryptcoin and start better life with new hobby!

Probably. Altcoins are on life support and Bitcoin itself has lots of troubles. It's getting hard to hold out hope for any of this. Usually the "fudders" are correct in predicting the outcome of every project.  Cheesy  I'm starting to join their ranks since I love being correct 99% of the time.  Cheesy
legendary
Activity: 2226
Merit: 1014
Activity: 50
Merit: 0
But CCEX have made 3 btc from this, why not using 2 to refund people and keep one for the job... Could be a solution...
Activity: 322
Merit: 250
Let's make a new altcoin environment.
Not only investors was aware about the possibility of a scam, but even ccex was, so why accept those condition to unlock funds while ico was still open?
Ok phase 1 phase 2 and so on, but with a possibility of scam, they cant accept those condition, that was made just for a reason, scam people during phase 1, nothing more nothing less, and ccex helped tarmi to do this. If an escrow can't protect investor, it's not a trusted escrow anymore.
cex is not trusted escrow on my opinion for a long time now, but than everyone that invested knew that SCAM is very possible so its still in big part their own fault
legendary
Activity: 1232
★YoBit.Net★ 1400+ Coins Exchange
Not only investors was aware about the possibility of a scam, but even ccex was, so why accept those condition to unlock funds while ico was still open?
Ok phase 1 phase 2 and so on, but with a possibility of scam, they cant accept those condition, that was made just for a reason, scam people during phase 1, nothing more nothing less, and ccex helped tarmi to do this. If an escrow can't protect investor, it's not a trusted escrow anymore.
Activity: 191
Merit: 100
Fuck CCEX, pulled my btc and only have my worthless BUILD there.. I'm not as malicious has some here but I'm active in the cryptosphere, active in many slack teams outside this bct cesspool and I

promise I wont go down silent! Alienating what little community we have over 2 btc is laughable and extremely bad for business but Im sure you know that already yuri. You've proved once again why I keep my

majority of my btc / alt holdings on bittrex / polo and by looking at your shitty volume I see a lot of people share the same views. You shouldn't be releasing funds on an ICO. This isnt the first time you pulled some

shady shit, Theres plenty of stories of how you continue to fuck the community. I dont even care if you refund that chump change because thats all your shitty exchange will amount to "chump change". So please take

my remaining balance of BUILD and kindly shove it up your ass bc Im done with CCEX!!!
legendary
Activity: 2548
Merit: 1054
CPU Web Mining 🕸️ on webmining.io

Yes, without this alert from iGotSpots this scam would have been really huge. Now its just about 2-3 BTC scammed overall, right..? It could have been hundred times bigger if not for this alert.
iGotSpots alert was one of the biggest reasons I did not invest here.

Just so it's known what kind of person you are dealing with, look at my trust rating now, specifically the one left by Bitchspender at the top. This is the kind of person behind this. Yuriy from c-cex was also duped, do not blame him. I have been speaking with him in Skype about this and I feel confident he will do the right thing for everyone involved. He is definitely not ignoring your posts

blah blah blah
i have already started distrupting his servers (ask him)
and it will only get worse the longer he screwes us.
he has recieved my terms via email
balls in his court
dont insult our intellegence

I very highly doubt Yuriy cares, or even notices, what you are trying to do. Exchanges are attacked nonstop everyday lol

Site is running fine for me and, judging by chat, everyone else, as well. Either way, I don't really give a shit what you're doing because it won't matter. Blaming others for your own poor decisions is no way to live life. I put up the proof on day 1, you chose to ignore it, and got fucked. Consider, what I imagine, the .1 BTC you lost as a very cheap lesson
Activity: 140
Merit: 10
Judge a Man not by his postcount,but by activity

Yes, without this alert from iGotSpots this scam would have been really huge. Now its just about 2-3 BTC scammed overall, right..? It could have been hundred times bigger if not for this alert.

Just so it's known what kind of person you are dealing with, look at my trust rating now, specifically the one left by Bitchspender at the top. This is the kind of person behind this. Yuriy from c-cex was also duped, do not blame him. I have been speaking with him in Skype about this and I feel confident he will do the right thing for everyone involved. He is definitely not ignoring your posts

blah blah blah
i have already started distrupting his servers (ask him)
and it will only get worse the longer he screwes us.
he has recieved my terms via email
balls in his court
dont insult our intellegence
legendary

Thanks for being our good advocate. I've already moved on from this brain fart of mine, to other coins.
legendary
Activity: 2548
Merit: 1054
CPU Web Mining 🕸️ on webmining.io

Activity: 50
Merit: 0
I seriously think ccex should consider refunding phase 1 too with ico fees...
legendary
Activity: 2576
Merit: 1073

legendary
Activity: 1134
www.cryptodesign.cc
Pages:
Jump to: