Pages:
Author

Topic: ★★ Coinbuilder ★★ | BUILD | Your altcoin generator | Stage 2 OPEN - page 6. (Read 18031 times)

legendary
Activity: 2576
Merit: 1073
Guys, no need to blame C-Cex yet. I have warned you in previous thread regarding the need to communicate with C-Cex about this obvious scam (apparently my message was deleted together with many others), because C-Cex is the ONLY entity which could provide some guarantees and refund your losses. Those "special conditions" are sounding very suspicious (especially taking into account that nobody was aware of those "special conditions" except the tarmi and c-cex  Huh). But I want to believe C-Cex will make this right, as they did with few other cases.

The right solution here is to refund stage 2 investors, then put a full 3btc buy wall at 1000 sat for investors from stage 1, using the ICO listing money. That way C-Cex could save its reputation, and I believe this is much more important for c-cex now than those 3 BTC from ICO. Yuri, please save your exchange. I still like it over Yobit (mostly because of brilliant design), but C-Cex should be more loyal to users if it wants to survive.

To be fair, I have to make a correction to my post above. I was informed that C-Cex special conditions were indeed announced here: https://twitter.com/CryptoCurrEncyX/status/676468995281784832, and in the OP of the previous CoinBuilder ann thread. I didn't notice those announcements.

However the rest of my message still applies Smiley. I don't believe this false "tarmi" dev will bring in any development, other than just for saving the funds he stole, and maybe for stealing a bit more. I still believe it would be better for C-Cex image to recover people's losses on this scamcoin, though I agree they are not obligated to do that. That could be a nice goodwill act, which could improve C-Cex image. All this IMHO, I am a bit tired of following this scamcoin, especially taking into account I did not invest Smiley. This thread became boringly silent  Grin
Activity: 50
Merit: 0
legendary
Activity: 1806
Merit: 1828
Oh man this is going to get ugly. .. glad I just bought a few . Guess its a total wash now?  

Unfortunately, I fully expect to use this C-Cex feature on the 18th.

C-Cex made less that 600K sats in fees off of stage 1. However, it would be a really nice goodwill gesture to put up a buy wall.

I hope I dosent come to that I'd at least like a wallet so I can withdraw these and put them in my "failed digitals" collection.... I've got quite a portfolio.   Maybe future coin collectors will value these at something.  I just Like to collect junk .  This is the best junk in weeks  it's going next to asspennies. At least I got those for free.
Well, the dev posted on twitter.
https://twitter.com/coinbuilderCoin/status/685837674364702721

So, maybe there is hope that you can add this to your collection.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vK2u4y7J58I
Time will tell, I guess. However, the dev seems to have a record of posting words and changing his mind as he goes along.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kRW7pITY5Cg
This fucking Bitspender should find a real job !!! He probably worked a lot to BUILD this scam and buy the fake account !! What a garbage :@ Im sure it could be easy to find him and accuse him for multiple frauds... He sent pictures of his personnal coinbase wallet to the C.A.T dude if i remember well?, maybe there is something to do with this !!
legendary
Activity: 1428
Merit: 1001
Fucker of "the system"
Oh man this is going to get ugly. .. glad I just bought a few . Guess its a total wash now? 

C-Cex made less that 600K sats in fees off of stage 1. However, it would be a really nice goodwill gesture to put up a buy wall.

I hope I dosent come to that I'd at least like a wallet so I can withdraw these and put them in my "failed digitals" collection.... I've got quite a portfolio.   Maybe future coin collectors will value these at something.  I just Like to collect junk .  This is the best junk in weeks  it's going next to asspennies. At least I got those for free.
legendary

legendary
Activity: 1050
Merit: 1000
Multiple people, including myself tried to warn you idiots this was a scam.
Learn from your mistakes and move on.

Whatever. Roll Eyes  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ujANeiNYHU8 Powerball is one of the worst scams ever, but I'm still going to buy a ticket. Some of use like to throw a few satoshis around at a long shot. We have every right to be disappointed when our long shot comes in dead last, as expected.  Cheesy

Wink
I just hate to see scammers get anything from you guys.
No risk, no reward. Better luck next time.
legendary

Whatever. Roll Eyes  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ujANeiNYHU8 Powerball is one of the worst scams ever, but I'm still going to buy a ticket. Some of use like to throw a few satoshis around at a long shot. We have every right to be disappointed when our long shot comes in dead last, as expected.  Cheesy
legendary
Activity: 1050
legendary
how many coins bitspender scammed ?

Maybe 2 or 3 BTC. The Floz ICO was more popular than this one ever was. At least with Floz, people other than the dev team got to profit though. Cheesy
Activity: 60
Merit: 10
how many coins bitspender scammed ?
I trust C-Cex and im sure they will find a solution for investors !!
legendary
Activity: 1232
★YoBit.Net★ 1400+ Coins Exchange
Guys, no need to blame C-Cex yet. I have warned you in previous thread regarding the need to communicate with C-Cex about this obvious scam (apparently my message was deleted together with many others), because C-Cex is the ONLY entity which could provide some guarantees and refund your losses. Those "special conditions" are sounding very suspicious (especially taking into account that nobody was aware of those "special conditions" except the tarmi and c-cex  Huh). But I want to believe C-Cex will make this right, as they did with few other cases.

The right solution here is to refund stage 2 investors, then put a full 3btc buy wall at 1000 sat for investors from stage 1, using the ICO listing money. That way C-Cex could save its reputation, and I believe this is much more important for c-cex now than those 3 BTC from ICO. Yuri, please save your exchange. I still like it over Yobit (mostly because of brilliant design), but C-Cex should be more loyal to users if it wants to survive.
totally agree!
legendary
Activity: 2576
Merit: 1073
Guys, no need to blame C-Cex yet. I have warned you in previous thread regarding the need to communicate with C-Cex about this obvious scam (apparently my message was deleted together with many others), because C-Cex is the ONLY entity which could provide some guarantees and refund your losses. Those "special conditions" are sounding very suspicious (especially taking into account that nobody was aware of those "special conditions" except the tarmi and c-cex  Huh). But I want to believe C-Cex will make this right, as they did with few other cases.

legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1002
Chipcoin Developer
legendary
Activity: 2688
Merit: 1240
Activity: 550
Merit: 500
It was probably the same Dev or Crew like FLOZ, they're in Bed with C-Cex and both parties are making good money over and over again.

Don't trust C-Cex ICO's, best would probably be to avoid the whole exchange.
legendary
Activity: 1232
★YoBit.Net★ 1400+ Coins Exchange
DEV PAY THE TRANSLATIONS !!!!
I thought he was waiting for the releasing of the funds before paying us, but when yesterday ccex told that they've already unlocked the funds for stage 1, I've understood where this shit was going to end. We've beed scammed, I don't think we will never be paid.

Ccex should refund investors from stage 1. Its not the investors fault for releasing funds earlier

holy words!
legendary
Activity: 1680
Merit: 1010
Professional Native Greek Translator (2000+ done)
DEV PAY THE TRANSLATIONS !!!!
Activity: 175
Merit: 150
Coin Developer
Ccex should refund investors from stage 1. Its not the investors fault for releasing funds earlier
Pages:
Jump to: