Pages:
Author

Topic: ★★ Coinbuilder ★★ | BUILD | Your altcoin generator | Stage 2 OPEN - page 5. (Read 18031 times)

legendary
Activity: 1232
Merit: 1000
★YoBit.Net★ 1400+ Coins Exchange
CCEX it's time for some answer
legendary
Activity: 2576
Merit: 1073
I like the logo.. It's a shame that we've come to this Grin

yeah, logo is the only component of this coin someone really worked on Grin
Activity: 550
Merit: 500
If you really, really believed into this you're a giant retard and should end crypto NOW.
legendary
Activity: 1148
so it's another scam coin?
Activity: 658
I like the logo.. It's a shame that we've come to this Grin
legendary
Activity: 1134
www.cryptodesign.cc
18 january ... is today
Activity: 50
Merit: 0
C-CEX dev said he was waiting 18 january before taking any decision. That was the suppose limit that for phase 2...
legendary
Activity: 2226
Merit: 1014
So today we will get ours bitcoin from cex?  any news?
legendary
Why on C-Cex we can still buy this coin..
CCEX is waiting until the 16th, but I see no reason to wait that long, the market should be closed days ago

I think  i was last idiots that bought 5K on C-CEX , good i am on
 steps 2!
legendary
CCEX is waiting until the 16th, but I see no reason to wait that long, the market should be closed days ago
legendary
Activity: 882
Any news about c-cex refund?
legendary
Activity: 1680
Merit: 1010
Professional Native Greek Translator (2000+ done)
DEV PAY THE TRANSLATIONS !!!!
I thought he was waiting for the releasing of the funds before paying us, but when yesterday ccex told that they've already unlocked the funds for stage 1, I've understood where this shit was going to end. We've beed scammed, I don't think we will never be paid.

Ccex should refund investors from stage 1. Its not the investors fault for releasing funds earlier

holy words!

dayyyymn you may be correct Cheesy

also elvis has left the build ing
legendary
market should be closed, just to avoid that someone buy some BUILD now
legendary
Activity: 1050
Was phase one even on c-cex? This guy cleaned out the bitcoin address posted in the OP the second day of this thread. Just sayin Wink

He had started doing stage one on his own. About 2 or three people made purchases. He then made a deal with C-Cex and the rest of it was completed there.

Thank you for clearing that up. This leaves c-cex to blame. No matter what "special rules" applied. It is their fault to put that many trust in 1 guy. They could have know when he cancelled the trading bot deal Wink

Also every investor on this coin, I hope you are full of shame believing this bulshit

"Also every investor on this coin, I hope you are full of shame believing this bulshit"

hmm? this isnt floz.. believing what bs? that someone could make a generator in their wallet like tarmi said he did? it's completely possible in fact people i spoke to said it wasent even that hard to do, so the idea was great theres no shame in investing in a great idea, its the PERSON BEHIND IT that screwed us, so your logic is flawed (as usual) must be all that grass, separating your synapses

You sound a little butt hurt. There were more than enough red flags, good idea or not.
Activity: 140
Merit: 10
Judge a Man not by his postcount,but by activity
Was phase one even on c-cex? This guy cleaned out the bitcoin address posted in the OP the second day of this thread. Just sayin Wink

He had started doing stage one on his own. About 2 or three people made purchases. He then made a deal with C-Cex and the rest of it was completed there.

Thank you for clearing that up. This leaves c-cex to blame. No matter what "special rules" applied. It is their fault to put that many trust in 1 guy. They could have know when he cancelled the trading bot deal Wink

Also every investor on this coin, I hope you are full of shame believing this bulshit

"Also every investor on this coin, I hope you are full of shame believing this bulshit"

hmm? this isnt floz.. believing what bs? that someone could make a generator in their wallet like tarmi said he did? it's completely possible in fact people i spoke to said it wasent even that hard to do, so the idea was great theres no shame in investing in a great idea, its the PERSON BEHIND IT that screwed us, so your logic is flawed (as usual) must be all that grass, separating your synapses
Activity: 175
Merit: 150
Coin Developer

legendary
Activity: 1806
Merit: 1828

Activity: 175
Merit: 150
Coin Developer
Was phase one even on c-cex? I remember this guy cleaned out the bitcoin address posted in the OP the second day of this thread. Just sayin Wink
Pages:
Jump to: