Pages:
Author

Topic: CoinCanary.org [No Longer Updated] - All Known Vendors and Status - page 2. (Read 35062 times)

Activity: 798
Merit: 1000
www.DonateMedia.org
Nice updates on the forums.  I've been meaning to link to your page from decentralizedhashing.com, I've just been disorganized.  I'll put it on my mining equipment page, want me to link to a certain page, or just landing?

Notice VMC on adsense?  They seem to be the most borderline company..  I'd love to add to my table, but there are a couple things I can't get past..

VMC is getting a lot of flak for their conduct already, from myself included for deleting posts.

FCTTaiChi, any linkage is appreciated Smiley probably just to the landing page would suffice. I want to do more with this, I will contact you soon about that.
Activity: 308
Merit: 250
decentralizedhashing.com
Nice updates on the forums.  I've been meaning to link to your page from decentralizedhashing.com, I've just been disorganized.  I'll put it on my mining equipment page, want me to link to a certain page, or just landing?

Notice VMC on adsense?  They seem to be the most borderline company..  I'd love to add to my table, but there are a couple things I can't get past..
Activity: 742
Merit: 500
Its as easy as 0, 1, 1, 2, 3
www.DonateMedia.org
I have updated the forums to be much more specific as in essence an independent version of this single thread, all known vendors and services are being added in with the same colors to reflect status.

The next step is porting over this information, and leaving a nice clean table at the head of this thread with some linkage.

Always looking for suggestions and feedback to make it better and more informative  Smiley

legendary
Activity: 1316
Merit: 1003
please add terrahash to the list on your poll, they are refusing refunds.
Who doesnt nowadays? Wink
Activity: 392
♫ A wave came crashing like a fist to the jaw ♫
please add terrahash to the list on your poll, they are refusing refunds.
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
Very good work.
Thank you.
 Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1456
Merit: 1018
HoneybadgerOfMoney.com Weed4bitcoin.com

nice find, I added it to the list  Smiley

____

I am going to start moving this content to CoinCanary and generate a more concise index here for all known resources about these commercial vendors
I love how they have smiling happy customers at the bottom of the site but absolutely zero product on the market, LOL!!!!!

This is the first company that tried to be honest about expectations  - delivery date around February 2014.  Google translate version converted from German Language for the 750Gh/s miner:

The 750 GH / s ASIC Bitcoin Miner of German mining provides the elite in the mines dar. With its enormous computing power, he is a must-have for any professional Bitcoin Miner dar.

Like all German Bitcoin mining is oriented the production strictly according to ISO 9001 and meets the highest quality standards. Furthermore, all of German Miner Bitcoin Mining wassergekühl to ensure consistent performance. By optimizing the components of a power consumption of 600 watts can be guaranteed.

The 750GH / s ASIC Miner is limited to 300 pieces, in order to meet the delivery date of 17/02/2014 * can.

Computing power: 750 GH / s (+ / - 0.01% variance)
Included accessories: USB cable and AC adapter

Warranty: All products of German Bitcoin mining are subject to the statutory provisions

Activity: 752
Merit: 500

____

I am going to start moving this content to CoinCanary and generate a more concise index here for all known resources about these commercial vendors
I love how they have smiling happy customers at the bottom of the site but absolutely zero product on the market, LOL!!!!!
www.DonateMedia.org

____

www.DonateMedia.org
Naturally the universe had to break down the second I launched it...

Any issues with logging in or registering have been fixed.... Roll Eyes
legendary
Activity: 2912
Merit: 1060
www.DonateMedia.org
www.DonateMedia.org
Added Coinlab

Oh, and if you would like a free Joomla website, go check out http://btcminingrig.com/installation/index.php   Grin

**Update**

Canary Alert

Just found this one on my weekly sweep for fresh mining scams

http://cashinbitcoins.com/400ghs-mining-rig-asic-bitcoin-miner-usb-litecoin-not-butterfly-labs-or-avalon.html

Appears to be selling KnC Mining equipment on eBay with a live listing (8 Bids..... Roll Eyes Roll Eyes), but not calling it KnC Mining gear

There is another listing that is obvioulsy related.

I would call this scammy on the basis that both listings are the same person but are under different eBay user accounts
www.DonateMedia.org

This is part of Virtual Mining Corporation that is in the OP, but AMC is related to it.

VMC thread is here, I already took the liberty of grilling the CEO kslaughter, who has a history of several half-assed businesses under his name of little substance, mostly deflecting real questions about this so far and has shown nothing. I would stay away from it.
legendary
Activity: 2912
Merit: 1060
True they are taking orders but they are way beyond their initial preorders. It's wise to wait at this point.

Knc is sold out anyway. I've boughten and now the test.

Where does it say they are sold out? As far as I can see they are still accepting orders and show over 700 available.
Activity: 397
Knc is sold out anyway. I've boughten and now the test.

Where does it say they are sold out? As far as I can see they are still accepting orders and show over 700 available.
Pages:
Jump to: