Pages:
Author

Topic: CoinChoose - alternative site to show respective profitability of the alt coins - page 31. (Read 150602 times)

Activity: 490
Merit: 500
Profitability of ZET is waaay off (probably due to incorrect data from Bter)

And back to normal again as Coinchoose switched to Cryptsy.

And again down from 93% to 1.2%  Undecided

Yes, Bter reports wrong price:

0.0000001 @ Bter (actually 0.0000055 when viewed the the Bter's web interface, pushing up to 0.00001)

0.00000520 @ Cryptsy

is this resolved?
Sorry - thought I addressed this and then went on vacation.  Looks like something in my code was reapplying the old block reward.  Things should  be back to normal now.
legendary
Activity: 3108
Merit: 1359
cgb wrong shown on coinchoose,,  please repair,,  you destroy coin
Established coin can't be destroyed in this way.
Activity: 94
Merit: 10
Meep
cgb wrong shown on coinchoose,,  please repair,,  you destroy coin
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1002
Waves | 3PHMaGNeTJfqFfD4xuctgKdoxLX188QM8na
Sal002? When will you fix Coinchoose?

PXC is now put on top of profitability, same for CGB.
And for both coins it's not correct.

I PM'ed you about this >60 hours ago, you said you would fix it in 4 hours.
legendary
CGB block reward is now 2.5, not 5.

Same for PXC. Profitability is way off on CoinChoose so it drives up hashrate and diff for both coins.

Not too happy with that.
Activity: 319
Merit: 250
CGB block reward is now 2.5, not 5.
Activity: 66
Kimoto for president!
2 days and still no fix for PHX blockreward on Coinchoose?
legendary
Hey sal002,

Any update on fixing the PXC API?
It's been 48 hours ago, only 2 bytes to change.

---------------------------------------
Dear miners,

The value for PXC profitability on Coinchoose is not correct right now.
Block reward has halved from 50 to 25 recently, block target reduced from 90 to 45 seconds.
So effective the coin production is at original specifications of the coin but transaction speed has doubled.

Coinchoose has updated it's client but did not know about the 50 to 25 block reward reduction.

So don't blame your pool, it's just an display error on Coinchoose.

Best regards, MaGNeT
The PXC Team
legendary
Activity: 1274
Merit: 1050
Last time I checked, sal wasn't charging anything for CoinChoose. He's providing it at no cost to the community...

This is true and well, but coinchoose has the power to ( accidentally or  purposefully ) destroy coins. And with great power comes great responsibility Cheesy
Activity: 574
I'll warn Dr. Kimoto to double check on these Coinchoose douchebags before he updates the client.

Last time I checked, sal wasn't charging anything for CoinChoose. He's providing it at no cost to the community, so if he's not responding quickly enough for you, why don't you start your own site.

I think you just demonstrated who the real douche bag is.
legendary
Hey Sal,

Any ETA on changing the PXC blockreward from 50 to 25 at Coinchoose? Smiley
I sent you a PM, you responded "in 4 hours" but that's 14 hours ago now and it's still at 50 instead of 25 PXC in a block  Grin

It may fool miners who think they are mining at >300% profit right now.

To others reading this:

In the recent hardfork, PhenixCoin block reward is lowered from 50 to 25 PXC but block target has been changed from 90 (original specs) to 45 seconds.

So PXC has faster transactions now (4.5 minutes) and still the PXC mined per hour is to original specs Smiley

You can find the new client at: http://phenixcoin.com

Well son,  it looks like he aint fixin it.  

Hey Whuz,

My contact with sal002 was pleasant but I think he's just a tad too busy with other things right now.

Best regards, MaGNeT
Activity: 66
Kimoto for president!
Hey Sal,

I sent you a PM, you responded "in 4 hours" but that's 14 hours ago now and it's still at 50 instead of 25 PXC in a block  Grin

To others reading this:

In the recent hardfork, PhenixCoin block reward is lowered from 50 to 25 PXC but block target has been changed from 90 (original specs) to 45 seconds.

So PXC has faster transactions now (4.5 minutes) and still the PXC mined per hour is to original specs Smiley

Well son,  it looks like he aint fixin it.  
Coinchoose is unreliable to people dependin on it.

I'll warn Dr. Kimoto to double check on these Coinchoose douchebags before he updates the client.
legendary
Activity: 1680
Merit: 1014
See my post above. Bter's API seems to give wrong price.

You can use "Prof. adj for stales" column in your calculations. It's the column I use in my Crypto Miners in Tray (https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/crypto-miners-in-tray-a-lightweight-front-end-for-unattended-mining-149442)

As for absolute profitability: it's hard to say until the price has stabilised. I am currently solo-mining and holding.

EDIT: DMD disappeared from the list. Sal002, still hoping for the stale data to be included in the API. Wink
legendary
Activity: 2674
Merit: 1083
Legendary Escrow Service - Tip Jar in Profile
The last days Zetacoin was always aroun 200% to 110%. I tried mining zetacoins the last 24 hours too. http://www.alloscomp.com/bitcoin/calculator told me with mining bitcoins i should have made 0.34BTC. I received 28953 Zetacoins. Even at 0.000008BTC exchange price this would translate to 0.23BTC only. So i dont see anywhere near the 150% that zetacoin often stands at dustcoin.

The pool states nearly the hashrate cgminer states. And only 0.6% invalid. But cgminer shows me 13% Rejected shares. Now what to trust? I mean even when the pool counts rejected shares too it would mean i effectively mine with less hashpower than normal since the calculations on coinchoose are based on clean hashing without errors.

Im not sure whats wrong but i think cryptoswitcher and its depending websites make an error by not including a factor of some kind

Im back at bitcoin mining for the moment.

Now i look here and cryptsy isnt available as exchange anymore and ZEtacoin is down to a value that only can be wrong.

Im not sure but i think something is off. And even when the calculations were correct i think coins with high rejects cant be calculated with the same hashrate like bitcoins. Because bitcoins can be mined without rejects at least for me. I guess this has to be taken into account somehow.

Or is the error elsewhere?
legendary
Activity: 1680
Merit: 1014
Profitability of ZET is waaay off (probably due to incorrect data from Bter)

And back to normal again as Coinchoose switched to Cryptsy.

And again down from 93% to 1.2%  Undecided

Yes, Bter reports wrong price:

0.0000001 @ Bter (actually 0.0000055 when viewed the the Bter's web interface, pushing up to 0.00001)

0.00000520 @ Cryptsy
legendary
Hey Sal,

To others reading this:

Activity: 252
with the current wall of coins the ability to see coins based on what exchanges you are a member of would be welcome
Okay - when you click on the chart legend to remove a coin - it stays removed until you click to bring it back.
Great! It's much more comfortable now to see "the picture" or behaviour of some coins wich was almost impossible when they all are messed up. But now someone can just forget that he switched off some coin (joking).
By the way, I've noticed that in LTC section, royalcoin (RYC) difficulty seems not changing for quite long period of time (as far as I can tell). May be there is something with blockexplorer, I don't know.

Fixed.   Blockexplorer was stuck (so was Noirbits).

Royalcoin diff is incorrect again as it seems...

Hmm....daemon must be broken.  This coin has a lot of issues Smiley
Activity: 303
Okay - when you click on the chart legend to remove a coin - it stays removed until you click to bring it back.
Great! It's much more comfortable now to see "the picture" or behaviour of some coins wich was almost impossible when they all are messed up. But now someone can just forget that he switched off some coin (joking).
By the way, I've noticed that in LTC section, royalcoin (RYC) difficulty seems not changing for quite long period of time (as far as I can tell). May be there is something with blockexplorer, I don't know.

Fixed.   Blockexplorer was stuck (so was Noirbits).

Royalcoin diff is incorrect again as it seems...
Pages:
Jump to: