Pages:
Author

Topic: CoinChoose - alternative site to show respective profitability of the alt coins - page 32. (Read 150602 times)

Activity: 437
Merit: 260
balance
Here's an API for Florincoin network stats:

http://florinexchange.com/api/

I have a block explorer too, if need be, I can release it to the public.
Activity: 490
Merit: 500
Okay - when you click on the chart legend to remove a coin - it stays removed until you click to bring it back.
Great! It's much more comfortable now to see "the picture" or behaviour of some coins wich was almost impossible when they all are messed up. But now someone can just forget that he switched off some coin (joking).
By the way, I've noticed that in LTC section, royalcoin (RYC) difficulty seems not changing for quite long period of time (as far as I can tell). May be there is something with blockexplorer, I don't know.

Fixed.   Blockexplorer was stuck (so was Noirbits).
Activity: 303
Merit: 250
Okay - when you click on the chart legend to remove a coin - it stays removed until you click to bring it back.
Great! It's much more comfortable now to see "the picture" or behaviour of some coins wich was almost impossible when they all are messed up. But now someone can just forget that he switched off some coin (joking).
By the way, I've noticed that in LTC section, royalcoin (RYC) difficulty seems not changing for quite long period of time (as far as I can tell). May be there is something with blockexplorer, I don't know.
Activity: 252
the litecoin page is currently the same as the btc page

Oops - here I was trying to optimize it and now realized why I can't.  Fixed.
thanks Smiley

Oops - here I was trying to optimize it and now realized why I can't.  Fixed.
Could you tell me what is the profitability formula you use ?

It is basically a comparison of the difficulty with factoring in the exchange rate.  So, basically, even out the difficulties (if comparing scrypt to SHA256) then see what it costs to convert to the base.  If, after mining the alt, you would have more, the profitability is > 100%.

hard to break it down to a formula, but dustcoin, coinwarz, coinchoose, wheretomine, all operate under the same profitability calc.

On a side note, I frequently hear in allegations in the other threads that I may not be listing a coin for political reasons.  I try to list every coin I can that is currently GPU mineable and fit for comparison.  This usually requires that it is on an exchange, and I prefer a public block explorer not run by the coin developers with API access.  If you have a coin you want on the site, please let me know.  I am trying to keep up with all the coins being added to the exchanges, but it is tough!
Activity: 294
i would like to have a "Avg Profitability Adj. For Stale Past 7 Days"
Could you tell me what is the profitability formula you use ?
Sal, can you implement the possibility of permanent switching off/on of coins graphics? ATM they automatically turn on after couple of seconds due to the data updates/page autorefreshing. And when there is some huge spike of xxx% of some coin it is almost impossible to estimate others at all, and while you are switching off the graph for this coin, after some secs it appears again and you cannot estimate anything.
Thanks for your hard work Sal.

I've been trying to figure that one out for a bit - looking for a javascript expert to help out on that one as it is a bit beyond my expertise! Smiley
Activity: 303
Sal, can you implement the possibility of permanent switching off/on of coins graphics? ATM they automatically turn on after couple of seconds due to the data updates/page autorefreshing. And when there is some huge spike of xxx% of some coin it is almost impossible to estimate others at all, and while you are switching off the graph for this coin, after some secs it appears again and you cannot estimate anything.
Thanks for your hard work Sal.
Done.  Also added a few coins last night.
Activity: 285
Thanks. I appreciate it and so do all the cgwatcher users who are using auto switch. I'll send you a small token donation as an appreciation for the efforts

Feel free to send that to dreamwatcher as it is his services Smiley

okay can you forward it pls
Thanks. I appreciate it and so do all the cgwatcher users who are using auto switch. I'll send you a small token donation as an appreciation for the efforts

Feel free to send that to dreamwatcher as it is his services Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1064
Merit: 1000
I do.  I have disabled it.

Sal.. Its wrong

http://stats.feathercoin.com/ - its now 137, your site still shows 193 Sad

Looks like this is my fault. For some reason I cannot keep the Feathercoin coin daemon running on CCE. Lately it seems to crash quite a bit.

I will get it up and running in a few minutes. I will lower the max connections some more and hope it helps.

Sal.. Its wrong

http://stats.feathercoin.com/ - its now 137, your site still shows 193 Sad
do you realise that your Anoncoin reward has been wrong for a while now? 17.42 instead of 7 and should now be 5

working block explorer http://explorer.anoncoin.net/chain/Anoncoin

- 7 coin blocks until block 77777
- 5 coin blocks after 77778
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/official-anoncoin-chat-thread-including-history-227287
Pages:
Jump to: