Pages:
Author

Topic: CoinChoose - alternative site to show respective profitability of the alt coins - page 52. (Read 150604 times)

Activity: 546
Merit: 500
Carpe Diem
ARG has 3 coin avg block reward not just 1

just saying..

ARG has a random coin reward between 1 and 5 per the info thread and it isn't quite random but some other factors are involved.  Until I can figure out a way to accurately predict it for the next block, I am erring on the side of being conservative.

can't someone look at the past rewards and determine what the average block reward has been since it was released?  It's obviously not 1.
Activity: 532
Activity: 490

just saying..

ARG has a random coin reward between 1 and 5 per the info thread and it isn't quite random but some other factors are involved.  Until I can figure out a way to accurately predict it for the next block, I am erring on the side of being conservative.
Activity: 333
Merit: 250
"Raven's Cry"

just saying..

Ok thanks let me see what I can do

To clarify - an exchange with an API so I can auto retrieve the prices is what I need.  BTER, Vircurex, MCXNow, Cryptsy, BTC-E, etc are all good ones.

legendary
Activity: 1064
Merit: 1000
Coinchoose is about 400 block behind on FTC stats.

Cryptocoinexplorer is about 400 blocks behind on FTC stats. :0

I've reported it to the owner of that site and hopefully it will catch up.

Fixed. Feathercoin daemon had crashed. I had to reboot the server and do the whole routine of starting up all the explorers  Cheesy

Sal no exchange yet but do have the block explorer can we do anything or need to wait for exchange

Honestly exchange is more important than a blockexplorer.  We need to wait as price to convert to BTC / LTC is key to my calcs.
Ok thanks let me see what I can do

Sal no exchange yet but do have the block explorer can we do anything or need to wait for exchange

Honestly exchange is more important than a blockexplorer.  We need to wait as price to convert to BTC / LTC is key to my calcs.
Sal anyway to add rec for me? I got the blockecplorer going if you need that info, also forgot to ask anyway to get the network hashrate under ltc also?

Do you have an exchange for it as well?  I would need the blockexplorer and the exchange.

Cryptocoinexplorer is about 400 blocks behind on FTC stats. :0

I've reported it to the owner of that site and hopefully it will catch up.
erk
Activity: 826
Sal anyway to add rec for me? I got the blockecplorer going if you need that info, also forgot to ask anyway to get the network hashrate under ltc also?

Do you have an exchange for it as well?  I would need the blockexplorer and the exchange.
something looks off with doubloons, Freicoin, Namecoin and a few others, how can it more MORE profitable after adjusting for stales?

That is on the Litecoin chart?  They can be better if their stale rate is better than Litecoin.  Same holds true on the Bitcoin side, but stales are a smaller issue there.
Activity: 252
something looks off with doubloons, Freicoin, Namecoin and a few others, how can it more MORE profitable after adjusting for stales?
Activity: 37
Merit: 0
nice improvements over the last week but the hash rate is not sortable from largest to smallest

+1
nice improvements over the last week but the hash rate is not sortable from largest to smallest

Yeah - looking into whether I can keep it formatted as I can but allow it to be sorted.
Activity: 252
Pages:
Jump to: