Pages:
Author

Topic: CoinChoose - alternative site to show respective profitability of the alt coins - page 53. (Read 150604 times)

Activity: 490
Merit: 500
Yep - looks like Luckycoin blockexplorer is down - http://lky.p2pool.nl/chain/Luckycoin
Activity: 259
Merit: 260
Luckycoin disappeared from the chart?
Activity: 46
Merit: 0
Great site!

It'd be nice if the network hash rate columns were represented in just one measurement (perhaps Gh/s) so that they sort properly.
Block explorer is off - http://blockexplorer.vircurpool.com/chain/Mincoin/q/getdifficulty?  I have the same difficulty shown there.

Is there another one?  
Activity: 896
Merit: 1000
Difficulty / straight profitability seems the same as coinwarez.  The adjusted profitability is different, but not available there. 

Mincoin difficulty is wrong. It's 1.39166720 right now.
Difficulty / straight profitability seems the same as coinwarez.  The adjusted profitability is different, but not available there. 
Coinchoose doesn't seem to be showing the right profitability compared to other sites, it's been like that for several hours now.

Which currency?
erk
Activity: 826
Coinchoose doesn't seem to be showing the right profitability compared to other sites, it's been like that for several hours now.

Activity: 574
@Sal002, Can you sort the default list based on the adjustment. Because this could misled the miners believing what they mine are still profitable because its on top but its not.
legendary
Activity: 1358
Merit: 1000
The difficulty of Megacoin on coinchoose.com is incorrect.

Just REALLLLYYY SLOOOOOWWW here

But it is up.

Looks right to me (3.711 on coinchoose)

"blocks" : 16493,
"currentblocksize" : 0,
"currentblocktx" : 0,
"difficulty" : 3.71161335,
"errors" : "",
"generate" : false,
"genproclimit" : -1,
"hashespersec" : 0,
"networkhashps" : 239688128,
"pooledtx" : 0,
"testnet" : false
}
Activity: 154
Merit: 100

But it is up.

The difficulty on CoinChoose is from the blockexplorer - http://blockexplorer.coinworld.us:7750/chain/MegaCoin/q/getdifficulty  - so is the block explorer wrong?

the difficulty is correct

But it is up.

The difficulty on CoinChoose is from the blockexplorer - http://blockexplorer.coinworld.us:7750/chain/MegaCoin/q/getdifficulty  - so is the block explorer wrong?
Activity: 137

But it is up.

But it is up.

ok not sure why it's slow, I don't own it

But it is up.
Is that blockexplorer down?

Isn't it true though that you'd want to react as fast as possible to that change? Not have some average which you can't accurately know when to mine and when not to.

Not really because while it may go down, it will likely bounce back up right away.  Unless I could forecast what will be the average over the next block (or set of blocks), instantaneously looking at the difficulty is not accurate at all since it will change almost as soon as you look at it. 

This makes TRC hard to gauge in any way, unfortunately.
Activity: 267
Merit: 250
My TRC difficulty is smoothed out based on an average over a recent timeframe (been awhile, but I believe last hour).  TRC moves soooo quickly that any instant snapshot based on the blockchain data will be wrong in the next minute (and certainly before the block is mined).  That is why my data differs - as the blockchain data moves too quickly on this coin.

Isn't it true though that you'd want to react as fast as possible to that change? Not have some average which you can't accurately know when to mine and when not to.
Pages:
Jump to: