Pages:
Author

Topic: CoinChoose - alternative site to show respective profitability of the alt coins - page 67. (Read 150604 times)

Activity: 406
Merit: 250
The cryptocoin watcher
Still no YAC Cry

It's the red haired child of altcoins.
Activity: 490
Merit: 500
I received a few reports of a "too many connections error".  Tuning hat on today!  However, just hit reload if you get it as it self-heals.
Activity: 12
Merit: 0
Great job, I'm on the page all the time to check I'm still mining the right stuff.

I have also used the JSON API to incorporate the exchange rates and profitability into my Android Coin Mining Pool monitoring app for quick reference.  It's a free ad-supported app available from Google Play: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.tomfusion.coinpoolmonitor
Don't see JKC in the list... can you add it?  Grin

It was next on my list as it hits my two requirements.  Be a few hours before I get back to my machine, but will do then!
Activity: 1073
Merit: 666
Don't see JKC in the list... can you add it?  Grin
Updated.  Really disliking these crashing clients, but a type stopped my watchguard script from restarting it.  Fixed.

That typo has created a trading storm at Cryptsy.  Cheesy

I hate watchguards.  Such a pain to configure.  Plus their old ip 'seats' method was insane.  I used to put timer on the power plugs so they would reboot at night and the IP seats wouldn't fill up until 3-4 in the afternoon.  Some people just won't upgrade!

I know they fixed that, but still, I'm done with them.  Just let me flash something with DDWRT or Tomato.

Way OT - but I have pfsense on my Watchguard....works like a charm Smiley
Updated.  Really disliking these crashing clients, but a type stopped my watchguard script from restarting it.  Fixed.

That typo plus an unstable Powercoin client Smiley

Well, profitability still was above 100%, and I am not sure where these coins came from as there wasn't really a good pool out there.   Anyways, adding in additional functionality just to remove a coin if for some reason it isn't updating.....
Activity: 364

I hate watchguards.  Such a pain to configure.  Plus their old ip 'seats' method was insane.  I used to put timer on the power plugs so they would reboot at night and the IP seats wouldn't fill up until 3-4 in the afternoon.  Some people just won't upgrade!

I know they fixed that, but still, I'm done with them.  Just let me flash something with DDWRT or Tomato.
legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1001

legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1001
difficulty of powercoin not updating, it is now    0.3483514

I've just seen 1.02827421 in my windows client.
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
difficulty of powercoin not updating, it is now    0.3483514
Activity: 52
Merit: 0
My suggestion is to put checkmarks by each crypto coin to either enable or disable it's line in the graph, that way user would see the graph just for those coins which he needs to see.
Done!  Try it.  Just click on the name of the coin. Roll Eyes

Wow, someone actually took my suggestion into action! Great, big thanks, but if I were really a new comer to a website I wouldn't know about that feature :p
Yeah - I am watching that - I think it was a price hiccup.
Activity: 182
Merit: 100
fml
I love you site man, I use it everyday, but those fail coins are realing throwing off the reliability...Do you know, that for a breif moment, it actually reported PWC as being 7000% profitable? I shit you not...
Activity: 182
Merit: 100
fml
That is a good suggestion.  I am trying to keep the table less cluttered (and leave some aspects to dustcoin / coinwarez), but I think that fits in with what I am trying to show here. 

CoinChoose is supposed to be the programmer's mining profitability site Smiley
I was hoping you would turn down that request.  Profitability does not directly associate with market cap.  I frequently go to the other sites mentioned and look at market cap if I need to know.

Maybe need a vote?  All those in favor of more details?

Keep it simple. Most of us, only care about 1 column anyways, profitability
Added a few more coins thanks to a new exchange opening.
Activity: 252
My suggestion is to put checkmarks by each crypto coin to either enable or disable it's line in the graph, that way user would see the graph just for those coins which he needs to see.

Where? Smiley  My site?
Yes, your site.  Smiley
Not checkboxes, but selecting which coins to graph by clicking on their names.  Smiley Smiley

Where? Smiley  My site?
Pages:
Jump to: