Pages:
Author

Topic: CoinChoose - alternative site to show respective profitability of the alt coins - page 70. (Read 150604 times)

Activity: 826
Merit: 1001
@Bit_John
will you be adding cryptsy.com prices once it launches?

Leave that fake exchange out of this. It's where failed alt coins, will go to die

lol whatever
Activity: 490
Merit: 500

If they have an API that allows for retrieving pricing and it looks to be a legit exchange, yes.  I will need to wait a bit to see how people like the exchange.
Activity: 182
Merit: 100
fml

Leave that fake exchange out of this. It's where failed alt coins, will go to die
Activity: 826
Merit: 1001
@Bit_John
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
thanks!

% Profitability of BTC
Worldcoin Worldcoin       mcxNOW    217.22%
LOL.....
Activity: 112
Merit: 10

Any chance of adding WDC? mcxNOW has added WDC to their exchange, and there is a block explorer here: http://wdc.block-chain.net/.  

+1
Activity: 237
Sorry - to clarify - to add a new currency to CoinChoose it needs the following:

1. Exchange with active buy orders and an API or a simple method to retrieve prices
2. ABE Explorer setup and accessible to to the public.

I haven't seen any of the new wave of currencies have these yet..

Any chance of adding WDC? mcxNOW has added WDC to their exchange, and there is a block explorer here: http://wdc.block-chain.net/
Sorry - to clarify - to add a new currency to CoinChoose it needs the following:

1. Exchange with active buy orders and an API or a simple method to retrieve prices
2. ABE Explorer setup and accessible to to the public.

I haven't seen any of the new wave of currencies have these yet..
Activity: 168
Would it be possible for you to add GLD Coin to Coinchoose? Network hashrate is already very high, and still climbing, so it would be very nice if you could.

Thanks
FYI  BTE is still displayed on the graphs.

Now removed entirely until pricing comes back. 
Activity: 252
Merit: 250
This has come along pretty well, nice work.
Activity: 252
FYI  BTE is still displayed on the graphs.
Activity: 177
I'd wager a lot of CoinChoose users couldn't care less about the fate of any altcoins. They only want as much bitcoins as possible, and then some more.

And that's the problem and the reason FTC is having major hashing power issues. I see what you mean and even share the sentiment, I just wish it wasn't so easy for everybody to be profiteering and rinsing the alts! Used to be limited to just the cleverer people Tongue

When poolhopping was a problem on PPS pools, making hopping easier meant that the underlying problem - pools using PPS methods - was solved, as pools moved to DGM, PPLNS, and the like. I don't know if there's an equivalent problem here that needs to be solved, but I made (and released) CryptoSwitcher to accelerate the process if there is, and help eke out the last few BTC from my remaining GPUs in the meantime.
Probably right - I recall back in the day doing a quick mine / sell on RUCoin, however, coinchoose wasn't the first to provide this info and it had to get out at sometime.  I could have made a lot more mining had I just kept some of this info to myself (still kicking myself over the CHNCoin info Smiley, but feel it is best to get as much info out there as possible.

FTC I think was due to it getting on the exchange to quick - had it not there would not have been an issue.

That being said, I am trying to add more data to move beyond just enabling pump and dumpers.  Current coins produced per hour and historical price comparisons are there and open to suggestions on improving.
Activity: 308
I'd wager a lot of CoinChoose users couldn't care less about the fate of any altcoins. They only want as much bitcoins as possible, and then some more.

And that's the problem and the reason FTC is having major hashing power issues. I see what you mean and even share the sentiment, I just wish it wasn't so easy for everybody to be profiteering and rinsing the alts! Used to be limited to just the cleverer people Tongue
Activity: 658
I'd wager a lot of CoinChoose users couldn't care less about the fate of any altcoins. They only want as many bitcoins as possible, and then some more.
Activity: 308
Anyone else reckon that although useful, sites like these are detrimental to the ideal of crypto-coins, it really shouldn't all be about the profit margins.... If someone is mining for a business then they should really be able to work out profitability themselves.
Would anyone be interested in an API for the LTC based chart?
Pages:
Jump to: