Pages:
Author

Topic: CoinChoose - alternative site to show respective profitability of the alt coins - page 77. (Read 150604 times)

legendary
Activity: 1372
Merit: 1002
By the way, have you considered the possibility of adding together the profitability of the coins that can be merged mined?
For example BTC could still be the reference 100%
But you could add:
BTC+NMC
BTC+NMC+DVC

Now the graph looks discouraging for merged miners.
I don't think anyone is mining NMC without mining BTC too.

Well, although I like the idea, can't you merge FRC with NMC / DVC / IXC as well (really any SHA coin on the top with the mergable on the bottom)?  Maybe a running total on the side?  Though, I only merge mine thru p2pool, but seems my luck on the mergable coins has run low recently.

It will be, but the FRC protocol needs to be modified (hardfork) for that. That will happen when FRC hashrate is high enough on its own, so that BTC miners that don't like it can't use merged mining to attack it.
Activity: 490
Merit: 500
Great! Now just need a public block explorer!
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
Sal good work!

There is CNC coin at bter, they just installed it there Smiley just a tip for ya;)
Activity: 924
Merit: 1000
Added ByteCoin back since I can now scrap the pricing from an exchange.
Yeah - that is a problem relying on public block explorers.....I may switch to internal (as I do with a few of the other coins), if it doesn't update soon
Activity: 658
Merit: 250
MinCoin difficulty has increased, but the block explorer is not updating so CoinChoose is still displaying the old difficulty.
Activity: 924
Now the most profitable exchange is the price that is used, plus that exchange is hyperlinked.  Only missing Cryponit for now, but since the support is unavailable this weekend, I will wait to add it.

Now that is something. I can know what exchange to sell on as well... sweet. Two birds one metric!
It helps - but I am so bad at screen scraper stuff - I will take a look.  All they need is a simple API (I have asked but nothing yet).
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
Now the most profitable exchange is the price that is used, plus that exchange is hyperlinked.  Only missing Cryponit for now, but since the support is unavailable this weekend, I will wait to add it.

Now just need the new cryptos (looking at you Bytecoin and CHNCoin) to have an API enabled exchange....

Nice new feature! Thanks sal002 Smiley)

Look this site, is this helping you? http://exchange.bytecoin.in/
u maybe can just dump data from page, it might be simple do it, no themes only on plain text Smiley

Now just need the new cryptos (looking at you Bytecoin and CHNCoin) to have an API enabled exchange....
By the way, have you considered the possibility of adding together the profitability of the coins that can be merged mined?
But you could add:
BTC+NMC
BTC+NMC+DVC

Well, although I like the idea, can't you merge FRC with NMC / DVC / IXC as well (really any SHA coin on the top with the mergable on the bottom)?  Maybe a running total on the side?  Though, I only merge mine thru p2pool, but seems my luck on the mergable coins has run low recently.
Activity: 546
nice site thanks for the share and info really top notch work, love the graphs.
legendary
But you could add:
BTC+NMC
BTC+NMC+DVC

When CHNCoin

When there is an exchange with an API from which I can obtain latest pricing.  I see there is a blockexplorer, but need the exchange.  This is the same thing preventing Bytecoin from being re-added.
Activity: 768
I have an address but didn't want to look like I was begging too much Smiley  I'll put it up!
legendary
sal002, you should have a freicoin donation address. Well, in fact you could use the same address for BTC and FRC but I thought that you probably wouldn't notice the FRC if I sent them to your BTC address in the site.

Anyway, good work, thanks!
legendary
Activity: 1073
MinCoin added (its exchange opened an API Smiley )

Thanks sal002 !!!  Smiley
Pages:
Jump to: