Pages:
Author

Topic: CoinChoose - alternative site to show respective profitability of the alt coins - page 79. (Read 150604 times)

Activity: 112
Merit: 10
Heya all!, Just an info,
bter.com started to exchange also Feathercoins to Bitcoin, price there higher. was today morning like 1k FTC -> 3BTC (0.003) but now abit lower...
Activity: 490
Merit: 500
WIll do - my pricing comes from a third party right now so there may be some lag.
legendary
Activity: 1372
Merit: 1002
I think the price for freiccoin is failing. It got stuck at 0.0006 but the last trades on the exchange say 0.0005

https://bter.com/trade/frc_btc

Can you take a look?
Can you change the code for FeatherCoin in the API to FTC? See the discussion going on at  https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=178286.1180

Just makes everything more consistent.

Done.
Activity: 177
Merit: 100
Can you change the code for FeatherCoin in the API to FTC? See the discussion going on at  https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=178286.1180

Just makes everything more consistent.
Activity: 177
Merit: 100
FeatherCoin is added and I updated the Freicoin exchange to use the new one that has direct to BTC exchanges.

In light of this, Cryptoswitcher now also supports Feathercoin.
FeatherCoin is added and I updated the Freicoin exchange to use the new one that has direct to BTC exchanges.
legendary
Activity: 1064
Merit: 1000
Yes - once that exchange is back up and they have added FeatherCoin,  I will add!  Is there a public BlockExplorer?

www.cryptocoinexplorer.com

or directly at

www.cryptocoinexplorer.com:5750

I also have explorers for: PPC, TRC, FRC, NVC and BTE on the site.... Smiley
cryptonit is up, and freicoin started showing 200% profit. i think its a cryptonit mistake, to run api without runing the exchange. the price is false, since exchange is halted.

It is not Cryptonit.  That is an orderbook (linked to from CoinChoose) where coins can be traded.   
Activity: 476
Merit: 253
cryptonit is up, and freicoin started showing 200% profit. i think its a cryptonit mistake, to run api without runing the exchange. the price is false, since exchange is halted.
Yes - once that exchange is back up and they have added FeatherCoin,  I will add!  Is there a public BlockExplorer?
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
Heya!

Is there any possibility to add FeatherCoin to your site, now https://cryptonit.net start taking FC -> LTC Exchanges !
it is possible just do like FRC profitability ?

cheers:)
Activity: 416
Merit: 250
Great little site, I have only one suggestion:
Add longer time periods to the graph. Smiley
Now Freicoin is derived by converting into PPC then into BTC.  LTC market at cryponit dried up
Activity: 434
Coinchoose > Dustcoin - Dustcoin's info is weird sometimes (Terracoin 500% profitability !?)

During difficulty dips, Coinotron also reports high profitability levels like that. Latest terracoin code is getting difficulty more stable now though.
Activity: 476
Merit: 253
Oh - sorry - you mean Coinotron.  I thought you mean Cryptonit.  Perhaps - I just mined on the p2pool and then exchanged to LTC on Cryptonit with no issues

its working now, looks like I was hit by another bug at the same time and it got me confused. Cryptonit support repaired the issue.
first the network glich, now exchange missed payment. looks like everything was taken care of.
Great site, I appreciate the graphs especially. A small problem: I noticed that after leaving it open for a long enough time, it always ends up with 502 gateway error.

Yeah - I just noticed that as well.  I am looking into it (might be CloudFlare).
Activity: 658
Great site, I appreciate the graphs especially. A small problem: I noticed that after leaving it open for a long enough time, it always ends up with 502 gateway error.
legendary
Activity: 1118
Merit: 1004
Coinchoose > Dustcoin - Dustcoin's info is weird sometimes (Terracoin 500% profitability !?)
Oh - sorry - you mean Coinotron.  I thought you mean Cryptonit.  Perhaps - I just mined on the p2pool and then exchanged to LTC on Cryptonit with no issues
Pages:
Jump to: