Author

Topic: COINDASH - Future of trading - Token Sale 17th July 2017 - page 110. (Read 198702 times)

Activity: 392
Merit: 250
some bad news
Why its a bad news?) Its bad news for only dishonest users
Activity: 1078
Merit: 251
Hi.
I claimed twitter campaign on https://bounty.coindash.io
I did more than 25 retweets, but the system does not want to accept them for verification. Apparently the site does not work as it should.
Activity: 168
Merit: 100

Hello CoinDashers!

The moment you were waiting for is coming momentarily announcing the Token sale date and hard cap.

But before that, some bad news. we were approached by Bitcointalk.org moderators regarding signature wearing participants who according to the
moderators are spamming the forum with poor quality posts in of topic threads. After going through the list of accused users it is safe to say they are all farm accounts and their spam is clear.

We spend tremendous efforts in making this topic and maintaining the conversation level in it. We take it very seriously that although we stated endless times that spamming is not allowed, and we ask that you only post in related topic threads and forbade the use of multiple accounts, some of you absolutely ignored that.

So it was decided that all names reported to us by the forum moderators are herby disqualified immediately from our campaign.
Lets us be clear about it. All bounty campaigns numbers are subject to a final check that will take place when the campaign ends. We already spotted many duplicate accounts running by the same persons and we are sure we will find many more during the final check. We reserve the right to fulfil our commitment and disqualify anyone who will be found breaching the very clear rules of the campaign.

We seriously wish this will be the last time we will have to deal with such matters as we have far more important things to focus on at the moment
Activity: 1456
Merit: 261
a great for coindash i think coindash is potensial project, i hope coindash can grow and have more community to discuss about this,
i hope coindash can succes and if the coindash coming on market i hope coindash can raise and the price can still up. follows and wait and see for project. appriaciate for all dev to work hard this project.
Activity: 533
Can't wait to invest. Smiley
Activity: 364
Tomorrow is the last day of june, are you holding that finall announcment for tomorrow guys?Smiley)
Activity: 606
Merit: 500
I'm curious about the ico. Would be great if you could pay the ico with waves.

I hope so.  Waves is a well growing platform
Activity: 1204
Merit: 539
Winning the hackathon seem to be a great privilege , the incentives, speculations and anticipations, and the exposures CoinDash have been getting as compare to other ICOs.
yOU're right buddy, I can say Perfect team, hmmm I can't wait the Token sale will begin, I believe This is a biggest project in mid year
Activity: 1022
Merit: 504
GoMeat - Digitalizing Meat Stores - ICO
Winning the hackathon seem to be a great privilege , the incentives, speculations and anticipations, and the exposures CoinDash have been getting as compare to other ICOs.
Activity: 532
Merit: 297
I'm curious about the ico. Would be great if you could pay the ico with waves.
Activity: 476
Join the sig campaign. Thank you very much!
Activity: 700
Merit: 500
signature campaign and social media campaign to limit the number of participants? there are too many participants. participate in the campaign every day they multiply.

When decided at ICO date ?  Cool
no limit is not specified. regardless of how much the participant will be accepted. nice project currently 350+ on there are active participants. the campaign Dashboard works fine. social media shares is considered to be. ico date is not known. good luck. Wink
legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1000
signature campaign and social media campaign to limit the number of participants? there are too many participants. participate in the campaign every day they multiply.

When decided at ICO date ?  Cool
M++
Activity: 342
In fact you still don't understand we have a thread for bounty https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/coindash-official-bounty-thread-1966326, if you post here you will get no support about bounty guys, so just stop...
Activity: 476
The same twitter issue remains, retweets do not count. Devs you need to fix it at last!

Yea. Please fix it.
Activity: 266
Activity: 2968
Merit: 605
yes there is a twitter bug the retweets remains at 0 though i made more than 25 retweets so i can t claim stars...dev can you fix it...
Activity: 770
MOBU - FUTURE OF SECURITY TOKENS
The same twitter issue remains, retweets do not count. Devs you need to fix it at last!
Activity: 532
back to crypto world, coindash will be  a successful ICO.

I agree with you  just hope they can find a good solution for ico ...and avoid the shitty one like the BAT and Status, the Civic one was not bad  just to be improve a bit from my opinion ...whales should have them own ico without participate to public one otherwise will always be a disaster and many will remain out

I tried to join the Civic ICO, but failed.
I do agree there should be some investment limit to avoid whales.
Why fail if participants are limited?
I am looking for bounty civic links, please share or send me a message.
thanks.
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/ann-cvc-civic-tokensale-successfully-completed-1942882
Not sure with "investment limit", i never think that would be a good idea. Just let them (whales)to invest in a project what they want, limiting in investment only will make a project can't reach their max goal.
That's not the bounty thread I'm looking for .......... hehe.
Sorry i bother you.
I am not interested in investing, my capital is little.
Although small capital, do not be afraid to try new things. Experience will be very valuable and you will not know it before trying it. Wink
Activity: 2800
Merit: 595
https://www.betcoin.ag
People, is there information about what will happen to coins that will not be sold on ico? Will they be handed to investors?

Won't they be burned? Its best for all to be burned.

This ICO has been running for months, everyone is anticipating it already and we know how the trading platform will be. I hope the ICO won't be moved again.
Jump to: