Author

Topic: COINDASH - Future of trading - Token Sale 17th July 2017 - page 112. (Read 198702 times)

Activity: 518
Merit: 299
I just hope Coindash team will give early supporters of this project a free pass to their ICO, It will be very painful after following this project months and end up not being able to participate in the ICO
I second this.A lot of people including me is following coi ndash from day one and very keen to invest in ICO but due to Ethereum issues I am afraid only people with very high fee can participate.

A lot of people have a big trust to this project. I hope the Ethereum issues will be solved in near time.And Coindash will success! Cool
Activity: 476
Merit: 250
CoinDash HQ
Hi
I wrote to you in PM. I increased the rank, please change it in the table  Smiley

Hi
I got a new rank - Sr. Member
Please correct my new rank in the google table
Thanks
Activity: 336
Merit: 10
I really like the idea of the CoinDash project to copy the signals of professional traders and to trade on these signals, this will make it possible to get a big profit for beginners in crypto currency trading.

Me too! The only thing i don't like (now) is that is an Ethereum based token. Being Ethereum Token investors will avoid the ICO. Hope I'm wrong... Or maybe devs can make their own chain, like others projects.
I'm sure dev must have anticipated this .. because ico has been in the plan since long

they can always plan to switch on waves , which i see is more reliable for ico.
You mean double chains? wave and ethereum, like Mobilego?
Activity: 44
Merit: 0

The last newsletter is now online if you've missed it!

We are particularly proud about Crypto compare cooperation, Adam (COO and Co founder of CoinDash) presentation in China during the big Antshares event (rebranding to NEO btw...), and our participation to the Techcrunch Pitch competition (28 june), we have been chosen between hundreds of start up in Israel! CoinDash is expanding globally and has been or will be in: Mexico city, Tel aviv, China, Kiev, Madrid...! More events are coming! Stay tuned: The final announcement is right around the corner!

Congrats for the competition and for the whole project! I will not miss the ICO, Coindash is promising!

Which city will you choose in China? I want to meet you guys .
Activity: 606
Merit: 500
I really like the idea of the CoinDash project to copy the signals of professional traders and to trade on these signals, this will make it possible to get a big profit for beginners in crypto currency trading.

Me too! The only thing i don't like (now) is that is an Ethereum based token. Being Ethereum Token investors will avoid the ICO. Hope I'm wrong... Or maybe devs can make their own chain, like others projects.
I'm sure dev must have anticipated this .. because ico has been in the plan since long

they can always plan to switch on waves , which i see is more reliable for ico.
Activity: 336
Merit: 10

3 days do not pay attention to this thread
Is there any clarity when ico day will start
No, we have not got the exact date.
Activity: 660
The intrigue was created, the excitement will be !!! Do not torment, tell me the date of the event! ICO is thought to be fast! I want to get to the feast! Grin
Activity: 728
Merit: 504

The last newsletter is now online if you've missed it!

We are particularly proud about Crypto compare cooperation, Adam (COO and Co founder of CoinDash) presentation in China during the big Antshares event (rebranding to NEO btw...), and our participation to the Techcrunch Pitch competition (28 june), we have been chosen between hundreds of start up in Israel! CoinDash is expanding globally and has been or will be in: Mexico city, Tel aviv, China, Kiev, Madrid...! More events are coming! Stay tuned: The final announcement is right around the corner!

Congrats for the competition and for the whole project! I will not miss the ICO, Coindash is promising!
Activity: 574
Merit: 252

This will not happen, that even beginners will earn, earn the most patient ones who do not sell their crypt right away, there's a feeling that the whole market is controlled by one group of people.
Activity: 1232

3 days do not pay attention to this thread
Is there any clarity when ico day will start
Activity: 742

I have joined in the signature campaign because I think this a promising project. The ICO tokens are based on ERC20, however, when I signed up for the bounty, the ETH address is not required, is that means the ETH will not be the payment for the tokens?
Activity: 616
Merit: 252

Activity: 756
Merit: 579

legendary
Activity: 854
Merit: 1000
I just hope Coindash team will give early supporters of this project a free pass to their ICO, It will be very painful after following this project months and end up not being able to participate in the ICO
I second this.A lot of people including me is following coi ndash from day one and very keen to invest in ICO but due to Ethereum issues I am afraid only people with very high fee can participate.
Activity: 406
Activity: 728
Looks like a decent project, I like the idea of being able to follow a user and automatically copy thei ICO participation. 

Maybe at some point it would be possible to automatically copy their trades? I imagine that might appeal to a lot of people new to trading.

If this were possible, I imagine a trader with a lot of followers that can do pump and dump on coins with low volume.
Activity: 742
Merit: 257
And we go again.
I think CoinDash team will do the best and everyone will take part in ICO. Just look at Bancor. ICO passed 3 hours, so i think CoinDash can do the same.
Activity: 635
Looks like a nice and promising project. Will be keeping an eye out for the ico date
legendary
Activity: 1848
Merit: 1000
Looks like a decent project, I like the idea of being able to follow a user and automatically copy thei ICO participation. 

Maybe at some point it would be possible to automatically copy their trades? I imagine that might appeal to a lot of people new to trading.
Activity: 140
Merit: 100

What was not clear in "NO BOUNTY TALKS HERE" ?

I say to you the coindash team please consider disqualifying people who ask about bounties here! it is really damage the project perception when all of those low life flooding our main thread

SORRY, my fault, I have deleted my last post.
Jump to: