Author

Topic: COINDASH - Future of trading - Token Sale 17th July 2017 - page 122. (Read 198702 times)

Activity: 252
Merit: 107
"The Future of Crypto Trading | Apollo"
The team would like to thanks the community Smiley We are now 3000+ on Twitter (www.twitter.com/coindashio) and 2000+ on Slack (www.coindash.io/slack) it means a lot for us! The final ICO announcement is coming very soon, with a new website!  Smiley
great!!  a lot of ppl are already asking me when is the final date ,  this is a good way to answer. looking forward for more news.
good news, more people will see this great project and participate in ico
Activity: 364
Merit: 250
back to crypto world, coindash will be  a successful ICO.

I agree with you  just hope they can find a good solution for ico ...and avoid the shitty one like the BAT and Status, the Civic one was not bad  just to be improve a bit from my opinion ...whales should have them own ico without participate to public one otherwise will always be a disaster and many will remain out

I tried to join the Civic ICO, but failed.
I do agree there should be some investment limit to avoid whales.
Mplus, will it be investment limit? it should be! many small investors wants to be in a "boat" , not just 2-3 whales.. if it will be just 2-3whales, so coindash will be another pump and dump..
Activity: 854
Merit: 501
The team would like to thanks the community Smiley We are now 3000+ on Twitter (www.twitter.com/coindashio) and 2000+ on Slack (www.coindash.io/slack) it means a lot for us! The final ICO announcement is coming very soon, with a new website!  Smiley
great!!  a lot of ppl are already asking me when is the final date ,  this is a good way to answer. looking forward for more news.
Activity: 966
Merit: 501

I agree with you  just hope they can find a good solution for ico ...and avoid the shitty one like the BAT and Status, the Civic one was not bad  just to be improve a bit from my opinion ...whales should have them own ico without participate to public one otherwise will always be a disaster and many will remain out

I tried to join the Civic ICO, but failed.
I do agree there should be some investment limit to avoid whales.
Activity: 672
The news is good, I'm waiting for the beginning of iso. I would like everything to work well at the start ..
Activity: 141
Merit: 100

Activity: 406
Hello, we are all waiting for the beginning of the ICO also hope that the button on Twitter will soon be working in the office.
Activity: 490
★★★ http://www.btc4buy.com

You could say what is very soon for you? 1-2days??Smiley) because from few weeks ago you was saying soon, soon..Smiley

Very soon soon  Cheesy

We sure hope so.  There's already 84 pages on bitcointalk and we are still waiting for information on the ICO.  People are ready to throw their ETHs and BTCs at this ICO.  I know I am .

They will accepted BTC too? That's grate news!
Can't wait when the ICO starts. And good luck to the project.

No, dude, u MUST buy in ETH whit a wallet like www.myetherwallet.com etc...

Plz. if u read all u dont post spam Cheesy   Wink
Activity: 308
Activity: 1218
Merit: 560
Help in the fight against russia - itarmy.com.ua

You could say what is very soon for you? 1-2days??Smiley) because from few weeks ago you was saying soon, soon..Smiley

Very soon soon  Cheesy

We sure hope so.  There's already 84 pages on bitcointalk and we are still waiting for information on the ICO.  People are ready to throw their ETHs and BTCs at this ICO.  I know I am .

They will accepted BTC too? That's grate news!
Can't wait when the ICO starts. And good luck to the project.
Activity: 588
join the campaign..
I hope you read the rule.
Be a good and useful member. I hope you understand ethics and keep yourself from wasting your time on unnecessary posts. (Spam)

Read here rule to join signature campaign:

http://Https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1966326.0

thanks.  Smiley

He/she is a newbie, so can't participate in the signature campaign.  I am sure he/she was talking about the social media or the blogs/articles campaign.
I hope the same thing.
How could he just sign up for Bitcointalk, then join the signature campaign at the same time. Grin
Activity: 770
Merit: 500
join the campaign..
Be a good and useful member. I hope you understand ethics and keep yourself from wasting your time on unnecessary posts. (Spam)

thanks.  Smiley

He/she is a newbie, so can't participate in the signature campaign.  I am sure he/she was talking about the social media or the blogs/articles campaign.
join the campaign..

thanks.  Smiley
Activity: 770
Merit: 500

Very soon soon  Cheesy

Activity: 8
Merit: 0
join the campaign..
Manager please update my rank as full member on the spreadsheet and I now carry avatar   Grin
Is there a form that should be filled when the update rank, I did not find the link.? Is it enough to make a reply in this thread. Huh

This is enough that you both have written here about your changes ranks since there is not any separate request form so this is the only way. Once the community manager will be active at the thread he will surely update your ranks. They are busy with lot of things before the start of crowdfunding campaign to get as many things as possible.
Thank you for explaining. I am not worried but if it is considered important I will do according to rule.  Wink
Activity: 728

This is all good news. Congratulations also. I hope for mutually beneficial cooperation. It's always nice when all is well. I will wait for the corrected cabinet and the launch of ISO. All the best!
Activity: 154
Merit: 100
It's almost near ICO, I see Adam yesterday in Beijing, haha.
Activity: 658
Merit: 280
''No Avatar''

I made a rank change and I wore an avatar. But it does not appear on the list.

Thank you...
legendary
Activity: 1092
Merit: 1000
GATCOIN : The New Currency Of Digital Marketing
You have not yet fixed your twitter integration with wings platform.I hope it will get fixed soon.Anyway nice that you working on new website and ico announcement is on cards
Jump to: